So what browser are you switching to now that Chromium/Chrome is dead?

So what browser are you switching to now that Chromium/Chrome is dead?

Attached: selection.png (1344x1456, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html.
howtogeek.com/fyi/macos-mojave-will-break-a-bunch-of-safari-extensions/)
help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000202459-what-s-different-after-the-september-adblock-for-safari-extension-update)
github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox/releases/tag/68.0a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brave

I'm not an enterprise user

>using chrome at all

Attached: 1456278719686.png (500x400, 234K)

I don't use adBlocker. I like seeing those penis enlargement ads and saying "ha! I don't need it!"

certainly not Safari because Apple crippled adblockers too

everyone will just switch to chrome for enterprise then
it's free

[citation needed]

IE

Why would I switch?

It's not I'd ever use a garbage spyware browser like Chrome in the first place.

safari adblockers have a filter limit

Brave sucks. See spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html.

I recomend ungoogled chromium and/or iridium if you want a browser that uses the blink engine

Dunno, I'll probably switch to GNUshit like Falkon or something IF ad blocking stops properly working.

hackers will fix it

Apple removed the ability of installing add-ons outside of their app store (howtogeek.com/fyi/macos-mojave-will-break-a-bunch-of-safari-extensions/) and crippled some API used by ad blockers, making them worse (help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000202459-what-s-different-after-the-september-adblock-for-safari-extension-update) (the link is from adblock, but the change affected add-ons like uBlock Origin too). And to make it worse apparently Apple reduced the list limit to 50000 on the same way Google is planning to do.

You can get around that by installing the app

This probably won't make it into Chromium, and even if it does just install the enterprise edition you fucking spergs

netscape navigator

>implying Microsoft won't fork chromium and save us from the Google monopoly

Spyware Mutt sucks more

Attached: BraveFUDBTFO.png (1023x2253, 190K)

>Brave shill has his image ready to spam at the slightest sign of dissent
Lmao
Like clockwork

>Jow Forums

w3m

Lol you moron. Brave is chromium with some additional ad/spyware and a halfassed adblocker with a hardcoded whitelist.

Ungoogled chromium? Tell me more

Not an argument

Ah, the spambot returns. Your browser is the shittiest of chrome skins, and has its own ad-network built into it. Gross like your micropenis and your mom. Gobackhome2reddit you discord tranny scum. Seethe and cope there.

Cope

ok retard

Attached: D0mdMPjX4AAMWd2.jpg (428x428, 25K)

>it's free
for now

lol at brave users calling anyone retarded

Attached: 1562980431061.jpg (480x480, 32K)

I'm using qutebrowser. I wonder when this shit will have proper ad-blocking, though.

cringe....

Attached: fnj4m2zkt7s11.jpg (960x720, 74K)

Dilate

Dillate tranny

Opera

I've been using Waterfox because I can run DownThemAll and FT DeepDark on it.
I'll keep using it.

It's always good to have plan b, mine is Falkon.

Vivaldi

Attached: vivaldi.png (420x420, 4K)

What alternative to Chrome is just as fast and efficient? Brave is an option but I'd like other ones that work just as quickly.

>So what browser are you switching to now
None. I've been using Firefox ever since v57 came out and I've not a single reason to move to another browser.
I have it riced, I have a user.js set up, my addons including uBlock Origin are working perfectly fine. Right now, I can comfortably say that my web browsing experience nowadays is comfy.

>No DownThemAll!
Fucking dropped!

firefox + falkon + vivaldi is master race

Fuck Brave shills and their advertising scheme

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-131648.jpg (1333x730, 107K)

Firefox

Close source chink spyware

Brave

Four hour compile time, so go get lunch or something. But it works pretty well.

Brave is for people who weigh four hours of not using their computer against their privacy, and decide they'd prefer the four extra hours of cat pics.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-24 at 2.32.51 PM.png (1440x877, 375K)

You're thinking of Opera. Vivaldi Technologies is based in Norway and owned by a Norwegian and a Japanese man. The only part of Vivaldi that isn't open source is the UI code, which is written in JavaScript and CSS which can be inspected/modified anyway.

>Symphogear
>Precure
>MacOS
Good taste.

Attached: 1556831257859 (1).png (614x614, 343K)

>No DownThemAll
WaterFox Dev ported it.
github.com/MrAlex94/Waterfox/releases/tag/68.0a1

>Last official version was released almost 3 years ago
Nothing of value would have been lost imo. Hell, its page in AMO doesn't even exist anymore.
There's alternatives, just like there is for virtually any other addon that didn't make the jump.

which ad blocker do you use in safari? uBlock Origin stopped working in mojave

I use Opera and will continue to use Opera.

Attached: Opera-logo-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 36K)

>half open nip owned spyware snownigger botnet

Tianmen.

I'm already on firefox so all I can do is laugh

White genocide

I'll keep using Firefox, like I have been doing for the last 12 years or so

uBlock Origin still works for me on Mojave

You didn't really explain anything..

I was bragging about using firefox 10 for an eternity even to browse this place. Then a month later it didn't work. Be careful what browser you brag about using.

Attached: ice cream karma.gif (320x240, 2.82M)

it doesn't work for me. it blocks ads, but the icon becomes white and doesn't let me access the settings panel

I JUST WANT TO PLAY WEBMS ON HOVER IN SAFARI FFS!

Iirc Apple might have to disband the App Store

Which app?

Either he means Wizard or Channy, or the jailbreak one

Firefox could use this to get an advantage.

Brave is unaffected by this

Attached: Brave_be.jpg (633x954, 83K)

Opera is chink infected chromium. At least move on to Vivaldi, which is made by some of the old Opera devs, and without outside investors.

have sex

This isn't actually going to happen

dial8

Firefox. It was back just in time for us.
If Mozilla actually ends up implementing web manifest V3, I'll probably move to brave, except with the Batshit turned off.

Brave is literally chromium with a couple of extra extensions (a coupon wallet, and a very shitty "ad-blocker") and some modifications to replace aspects of google's telemetry with its own shitty advertising network. Brave browser depends on three things: 1. Google Chromium. 2. The survival of its awful crypto-coupon-"currency". 3. The promulgation of its advertising network. If any of those three factors tank, then brave tanks too. They do not have the manpower to maintain a complete rewrite of chromium, only to tinker with the code and add in their own garbage.

>then a month later a certificate expired and I pissed my pants like a retard

Exactly. It says they're "restricting ad blocking extensions to enterprise users." You won't have ad blocking extensions.

BAT isnt even evailable in most countries

Oversimplifications, future predictions based on wishful thinking and a lot of unoriginal text diarrhea.

Attached: 18kjrc.jpg (499x488, 73K)

Cope

>accurate observations simplified for reading ease
Ftfy

what are these?

Only retards fell for the Chrome shills propaganda.

It's Chromium minus spyware. There isn't really much to say about it other than to brace you for the installation process. It's light and quick and loads everything smoothly. No privacy extras, unlike something like Icecat. Which is a mixed bag, really.
I think Icecat's extras break websites so badly that it scares people off from using it, even though they're easily checked or unchecked from a panel that shows on each new tab.
On the other hand, I'd appreciate being able to disable the loading of custom fonts on Ungoogled Chromium. Apparently I am one in a hundred thousand people who has some obscure Finno-Ugric font installed, because the entire metapackage for Google's Noto fonts is a dependency of Ungoogled Chromium in Arch.

Are there good alternatives that are available mobile as well? One of the main reasons ive stuck with chrome is accessing tabs across devices

So how do I make it ungoogled?

>advertising company releases browser so they can advertise to people better
>people expect adblocking

what?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 03 [1080p]_00:17:25_11.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Attached: manifest_v3.png (800x245, 38K)

no need to switch, i use Yandex browser forked out of chromium long time ago. Best browser on Earth.

>forked out of chromium
>Best browser on Earth

You fucking mongoloid go fuck yourself.

this

Don't worry goy, you will soon get Google Ad-Blocker built into chrome that will block every single ad not served by Google.

>switching from NSA to FSB

but chrome for enterprise is the one which wont have adblockers.. what?

honestly Ad blockers often break web pages and cripple browser functionality

RTFM

Attached: verybrowser.png (1026x772, 123K)

>he used chrome in the first place

That's a stupid thing to say to someone who has no idea what you were talking about and has never used chromium nor has any mention of a manual been present. Have a nice day Mr. Cool guy gatekeeper man.

Vivaldi