NEW WINDOWS 10 START MENU LEAK

NEW WINDOWS 10 START MENU LEAK
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
archive.fo/d34Ce
youtu.be/WIUK8cBLJ6M
THE PAJEET DESIGN CLUSTERFUCK RIDE NEVER ENDS

Attached: IMG_20190724_185016.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Open-Shell/Open-Shell-Menu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"classic" is probably not even classic, probably tiles or some shit

oh no no no

Attached: a.jpg (250x248, 15K)

am I forced to use this?

I like the current one desu

oh fuck this shit, i'm installing pajeetix

Wow it's even worse

The fuck, did they just went on and copy the Cinnamon start menu?

Bravo Microsoft, copying the macOS of five years ago for three decades running

Still better than the mess XP was.

Poo's in the tech industry are a mistake.
>Killed windows ohone
>Killed AMD
>Impaled Intel
>Botched Windows 10
Does anyone have the full list?

This shit is getting out of hand. What were they thinking?

all that data collection put to good use
they now understand how retarded their userbase is so the interface should reflect that

That doesn't look anything like Macos, iToddler.

wasn't google hiring some too?

Very soon you will pay Microsoft to have less features and functions.

>XP
>A mess
LOL
Why don't you go back to your designated shitting street.

It just keeps getting worse and worse.
Why has Microsoft's design regressed so much since Windows 7?

Attached: hank.png (972x900, 135K)

That's alright, need some polishing

That's ugly as fuck, holy shit.

I don't know i haven't followed android since ICS.
Because Poo's are stupid

Still looks like shit

they unironically moved out a woman responsible for vista/7's design and moved in a male homossexual for windows 8

remeber windows 8?
the flashy release
parties in some cities

Lol fucking bitch racist enjoy the ban!!

Pajeets

pajeets and inclusion hires

>here's your clock icon bro

Attached: based.png (512x512, 10K)

I really dig how it looks right now if you remove the tiles and memes

Attached: file.png (356x703, 44K)

oof

??????????????

>The truth is racist
The Poo jew cries as he strikes you.
You cannot deny that indians have ruined a lot of companies.

I fucking HATE how Win10 dosn't separate folders from shortcuts and just mashes everything together.

>ruined
>making more money than ever
cope harder while we take you're women!!

>literally looks like that KDE plasma crap menu
HAHAHAHA
this is a new low for Microshit

is there a way to disable that annoying search bar taking up a third of your taskbar real estate?

That's why one uses startisback++ or openshell

Yes, you can hide Cortana

iOS does the frosted translucent thing idiot
and macos does the grey non-translucent equivalent
it's a basic bitch amateurish design that any kid could do with a gaussian blur shader
microsoft truly sucks ass at everything related to software development
they just got lucky early in the game to take most of the pc market share

Attached: apple-ios-12-hands-on-review-notification-center-detail.jpg (1500x1000, 176K)

yeah i kind of agree
I don't care much because I barely use the start menu as is
I just windows key + type everything and Enter, but I understand all this clusterfuck is a big deal for everyone that uses the start menu daily
I use it sort of like a launcher and thats all

wtf it looks like a shitty KDE ripoff

>Talks about banning me, shifts the conversation to women.
Yeah ok bro, whatever floats your poodows 10 and poopdroid.

I might go to mac os when 7 dies.
No way i'm signing up for the poonet.

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SHIT
HAHAHAHAHAH
it looks like the quick toggles on ancient android

Attached: file.png (599x610, 220K)

macos x also does the frosted translucent thing

Attached: macbook.jpg (755x449, 76K)

Attached: I stole this pic from another thread.png (1023x759, 302K)

it's ok. obviously it's going to be a picture of my cat and not me. but that's for the best no one wants to see my face not even myself.

God, windows is such a clusterfuck. Can someone honestly tell me, apart from games (which mostly run fine on gnu linux these days) why do people use windows over gnu linux?

most people who use Windows are tech illiterates who don't know better, the people who need to work with it either can't use anything else or can't afford a mac (media production), that's basically it, vydia gaymers, tech illiterates, wage slaves and poorfags.

>mac for media production
why? I mean I guess I forgot about adobe, but their suites are so outdated that the only reason would be purely legacy workflow.

IQ

whatever these fucking h1poos touch turns to literal shit.
at least mommy su managed to flush raja before everyhing had been shat upon there.

Need to update this image, it's missing "BASTARD KDE CHILD" and "I WANT TO BE MACOS".

Attached: .png (1366x768, 368K)

well i don't complain those illiterates are the ones who pay my bills.
all thanks windows 10.it broke itself and I have to get money from it.

is nice to see how after some months of w10 dying as normal
they cry for windows 7 again.

also thanks autocad for being so buggy.

I can smell the curry from here.

>why do people use windows over gnu linux

most software is for windows and wine sucks

Why is KDE using the Windows logo?

>taking white women in 2019
>taking tyrone's sloppy seconds
i knew poos had no external hygiene but it looks like you're rotten and filthy on the inside as well

what's the point of having my profile picture everywhere there i already know who i am

>not using classic shell
Based retard

if at least they get the bugged as hell part right i don't care about the looks

again, apart from adobe and games what software? also wines good, and you dont use it for games anymore (steam has a built in compatibility software set)

>Five years to make this

Attached: spotlightsuggestionsyosemite.jpg (724x472, 83K)

>Copy 10 years old KDE4 look
Please copy lancelot

Attached: 80BDA4A1-EB06-4E94-A78B-3B5550E19312.jpg (625x521, 51K)

>insider preview

kek you joke but they already made a bastardized version of that mixed with kde for the search results (cortana?)
I don't know how to find an image of that, it was posted here a few weeks ago

Based Microsoft finding new ways to confuse your grandparents

>I like the current one desu
Too bad for you, their programmers and designers need to do something to justify receiving a salary.

And copy konsole for new windows terminal
Windows copy KDE 4, ten years later

What the actual fuck. It looks like these DeviantArt retarded designs.

my windows is free of the update stream and uses classic shell.
I'm obviously going to get fucked by viruses eventually but it seems like a worthy tradeoff

I mean, I always used to replace the windows icon and Taskbar for plain/transparent colors. Then used Classic Shell to make the menu plain since W8 came out. Then "had" to use W10, and nothing has changed excepto fucking notifications.
Why do boomers love that 3D like look? I mean, on high resolutions it looks good, but back in the day we used to use 1280x1024 and 1440/1600x900 and such, or even 768p ones.

8's interface at least made sense for a touchscreen, I bashed on it too until I tried it on a tablet. Most of things that 10 introduced make zero sense for everyone.

8's interface was easy to use on keyboard + mouse. Anyone with a brain knew you could Win+type what you want or Win+S as it was on Windows 7.
Pinning stuff also worked well.

>there are people on Jow Forums who leave the default settings on
>there are people on Jow Forums who didn't minify their start menu
I want the retards to get off my board.

even if you hate the interface 8 with classicshell is objectively one of the best windows experiences. in fact, apart from themes idk why people bash 8 so much

t. windows user

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-24 at 21.11.52.png (821x564, 20K)

cancel search

>magnifier-unneedful.ico

WE KDE NOW BOYZ

that looks like pure shit

inb4 they don't actually remove the old start menu but just leave the binary in some part of the System32 maze to rot for the next 15 years

indeed, current one is perfect, i can't imagine how this crap is better than tiles that can be resized and organized in stacks and groups

>Why do boomers love that 3D like look
It's more about practicality for me.
The whole point of icons is to be able to quickly recognize things.

Attached: muh flat meme.png (892x567, 69K)

I'm a 'visual memory' kind of retard and flat icons are easier to remember. There's a catch tho. They require really competent people to design them. The contrast should be really good at all sizes, the interface using them needs to help by giving context, etc. The icons on your image are terrible because for starters there are 6 fucking rows, new lines doesn't represent anything. They are just thrown there. In the end it might be too hard for open sores.

* columns not rows

>microsoft trying to copy KDE again
Fucking pathetic.

This reminds me of the mid 2000s dork age of Linux where it was trying too hard to go all in on being widely usable to normies and everything looked like it was made by a design school dropout

this is a 100% ripoff off KDE, just uglier
someone sue them

Everything in XP is bubbly, hyper saturated and constantly contrasts non-opposing colours. Looks like the entire interface was designed by Fisher-Price for children aged 3 to 5.

If you think this new one is bad but XPs Treehouse for Kids design is good you need to get your nostalgia addled mental illness looked into and treated.

>tfw it looks like kde4

Attached: bl.gif (220x165, 518K)

>and you dont use it for games anymore (steam has a built in compatibility software set)
you sure are retarded. steam proton is literally a wine environment with additional stuff like dxvk.

Winshit has been fucked in the asshole.
Only Windows 3.1 was really cool.

>he's not using classic shell
oh nononono

Ahem.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

This will be only used in the "Windows Lite" Edition. Normal Home, Pro, etc. will have the current one.

>Ctrl + F
>KDE
>11 results
freetards again comparing the egg with the chicken

classic shell is discontinued, use open-shell
github.com/Open-Shell/Open-Shell-Menu

>he's not using a deprecated version of w10 that no longer updates
oh no no no no

>muh KDE
KDE has always looked up to Windows.

Attached: kde300-snapshot2-1152x864.jpg (1152x864, 157K)

you seem mad