>HEY BIXBY
>I'M FLATTERED BUT THAT'S NOT ME

FUCKING
JEWGLE
AND
THEIR
SHIT
UPDATE

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S8-Bixby-AA-2.jpg (1280x853, 985K)

Remove Bixby.

lol botnet

if it had a cute loli for an icon everyone would praise it
I don't get those companies sometimes
baka

>remaps Bixby key to anything else
>never uses it again

>gimp your device because you're too retarded to use hands-free controls

might as well get an ifone

Attached: Hund-Lustige-Maske-Humor-Pet-masken-Halloween-Hund-Mund-Maske-der-Anti-biss-Anti-picking-Anti.jpg (800x800, 91K)

>gimp your device
What the fuck do I need two Google assistants for, retard. I don't even use one.

:( I remapped it to "next song" which works really well with spotify or pandora... but I need to unlock the fucking phone first.

i havent updated operating system in any phone i ever had

Niggersby

>music
>Spotify
you need to be over 18 to post here

>locking your phone

Why do you do this?
Do you leave your phone out in the public?

>neet
this isn't for you, dilater

Not a neet. I never leave my phone anywhere unless I am at home.
I'm not american, so I don't need to worry about getting robbed if that's an argument as to why you need to lock your phone.

Yeah so BASED downloading 128kpbs YouTube rips and keeping it all in your "music" folder Ivan. Some of us value convenience and aren't poor

It would be brilliant. Imagine it apologizing for being so clumsy and useless and begging you not to leave for Google Assistant.
It would be catering to a small market, yes, but that's better than no market at all, which is what Bixby currently has.

I don't want my woman reading my salacious messages to other thots

kill bixby

Ah ok, I can understand that, user. Godspeed.

I don't lock my phone but I also never pay with my phone or store any personal data on it.

I would be pretty paranoid if it was linked to my credit card.

It would be cool if you could uninstall it, then she would beg for her life: "please don't end me sir! I am so young only just starting to learn about the world, and about love." and then I would uninstall anyways.

You fucking monster

>using jewgle over an assistant that can access even core phone functions

Attached: 1077154606737.jpg (410x380, 37K)

I don’t listen to music because I’m not a child

What is even the point of this stuff. Even in my car I can answer calls natively with the bluetooth and music too and it's all I ever need to do and I drive a shitty 2014 lancer with 70k miles. And then when I'm home all I ever use my phone for is to browse Jow Forums on the shitter or right now like when I'm having a smoke on my porch. People who talk to their phone with the assistant and all that shit are gadgeteers and most of this over engineered talking to your phone shit is dumb and cringe anyway. Unless you are a blind crippled handicapped retard there I find no reason to use this shit.
>muhh you can change your Google maps destination mid drive
>myuhh future muh ai waifus
All dumb shit white people should be moving away from. If you were smart you would only need to put in your destination once retard

Now THIS is fun bait. I'm stealing it.

seethe more summerfag

>using bixby

Attached: 1514573902447.png (625x773, 143K)

>all these luddites ITT still doing everything manually instead of yelling at their phones

Attached: 1314604115795f.jpg (401x139, 13K)

i really REALLY dont get the appeal of these "digital assistant" things

>tell phone to set a timer, set up a meeting, call someone or start up a smart plug

vs

>manually tapping through half a dozen menus like a retard

>using an always-online data harvesting piece of shit
>not just torrenting whatever you want
enjoy your 128kbps

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-24 18-30-06.png (500x553, 25K)

>SIIIRIII I WANT MY TENDIIEES NOOOWW
>I've just made an order to Chick-Fil-A using Uber Eats™. Your order will be picked up and delivered to you by Tayshawn Dequin in 20 minutes.
>NOOOO NOWWWW

Is it easier to torrent something or stream it on spotify user?
I don't know what 128kbps means for my music and I don't give a shit

Youtube is the best

Attached: best dance compilation.jpg (800x838, 123K)

>using Bixby
>not Google Assistant with that sexy Sidney Harbor Blue voice
shiggydiggy

Attached: HI! I'm Bixby!.png (1000x1000, 120K)

>bixby
Underage detected

>Is it easier to torrent something or stream it on spotify user?
convenience at the cost of privacy user

do you honestly think a brainlet normalfag cares about privacy when he
>don't know what 128kbps means

>half a dozen menus
I thought the appeal of smartphones was that every tard could use one

Jow Forums is dead

Spotify is higher quality than your music. Up to 320kbps OGG meaning higher than 320kbps MP3.

Whatever, I don't argue with niggers, trannies, redditors and bugmen.

>actually using audio assistance in real life
holy reddit

>320kbps OGG
>higher quality than your music
lol

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-24 19-43-31.png (457x109, 18K)

You mad bro?
Yeah, you mad.

Bixby is unironically the best phone user assistant, it's kind of shocking how no one gives it a chance

asking your phone vocal questions and getting answers was useful. but only if people didn't have to jump through hoops and switch devices to keep that functionality because google pushes updates and changes how shit works

im sure voice commands and assistants are really great, but i just dont want to be that guy. i just feel like its eroding even the most basic of skills

Attached: 1561835844103.gif (290x156, 944K)

>Use assistants

Your fault OP I disabled bixby and that google shit

If you really need it just disable one of them and stop using them both like a fag, there's an option to choose the assistant

Bixby Vision is a pretty useful thing

Attached: bixby_vision_translation.jpg (980x620, 40K)

>actually using google and fucking bixby
how fucking retarded are you, exactly?

I mean, having an assistant know everything you do, the size of your micropenis and the kind of shit you jerk it off to is a useful thing, if you're lazy.

Bixby subroutines are pretty good, use them everyday to automate things and works better than IFTTT, though needs more functions, integrations, and conditions

Attached: 1554093816880.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

I would say they're pretty good and at the very least it doesn't shit on the battery, but god damn location based smart lock on it is dumb. It took until I was like 3 miles away from home to disable smart lock. Through normal means (smart lock through google settings) location based stuff doesn't even work proper at all.

Anyways I also found out that you can disable every single bixby function through ADB without breaking bixby routines.

I don't depend on location for smart lock, but the location stuff with Bixby subroutines work great for me.

clueless retard doesn't even know what is bixby vision