Minimalistic browsers

What are the minimal browsers that Jow Forums uses ? Pro and cons

Those I tried :
- Falkon, heavy browser that tries to pass as a light one, but other than that confy
- Min, almost perfect ui but electron shit
- Midori, just shit
- Epiphany, bretty gud I only started using it
- Qute, as minimal we can get but keyboard autism
- Lynx/Links/w3m and other text based browsers, redpilled but can't shitpost efficiently with them

Any others ? Bonus point for Web-kit ones or privacy oriented
Also, I just discovered Colibri, no tabs, could be worth a try but registering to get dl link just reek of pajeet shit.
Maybe dooble, it seems pretty good but it has the classic bloated ui.

Attached: browser-3.jpg (2000x1200, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

netsurf-browser.org
surf.suckless.org
snapcraft.io/colibri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what do you mean with minimalistic?

netsurf-browser.org

Only bare navigation/proxy/adblock features and/or ui devoid of maximum of buttons and other shit.

surf.suckless.org is perfection, it doesn't even have an address bar.

webkit itself isn't really minimalistic, if you want a minimalistic implementation of it then surf is probably it, but it's not practically useable.
I use firefox and qute because keyboard autism, I have my laptop without a mouse a lot of the time and fell for keyboard driven meme, I'm too far in.

For me Min-browser would have been perfect but it's an electron app, I might consider building my own browser with a similar ui.

Attached: min-web-browser-featured.jpg (800x450, 77K)

Safari is the best minimal browser for daily use. Facts do not care about your feelings.

Attached: selection.jpg (2748x2518, 1.63M)

I use:
import requests

requests.get()

I'll try it when I get home, seems interesting

>All this bloat on the toolbar and startpage alone

based

I use surf but have to also use icecat to post on Jow Forums because surf doesn't work with captcha.
Any way to make surf work with captcha? Preferably a way to force nojs captcha and maybe have the 4chanx script work.

reduce bloat on topbar

I want a minimal browser that isn't barebones and text based shit

>minimal
>not barebones and text based
You okay user?
What would be minimal and not barebones to you?

why does it matter if it's electron? i get the "i don't wanna run a browser just to edit text", but min is a browser, why tf does it matter?

I'm not him but electron sucks and is not minimal.
In this case the ui is minimal but not the program itself.

maybe Sleipnir's UI will be of you liking. too bad it's only available for windows and mac
by the way, what's the browser in your pic? also check sleipnir

Attached: 1534693659471.png (1149x690, 54K)

The ui seems indeed pretty nice, but well I guess I won't be able to try it.
In my OP pic is from colibri, I took it from their website, but I didn't try it myself since I didn't want to register to get it.

have you tried making a fake account with 10minutemail?

lynx/elinks

Jut use curl it's more minimalistic then python

>Literal r9k incel
>Macfag
Lmao this couldn't get better, my sides are in orbit

Attached: x8v4PmV.jpg (630x776, 142K)

Even if I can make a trash email, it still seems somewhat pajeeting to have to sign-up to use a browser

There are no "minimalist" browsers any more. Take the Gopher Pill.

>it still seems somewhat pajeeting to have to sign-up to use a browser
The worst part is that after you give them an email they just send you the link to their snapcraft page, fucking pajeets.
I just tried it and it's complete shit. You only have one tab, the default search engine is Google (and you can't change it) and you need to make an account to add pages to bookmarks. But if you still want to try it you can download it here snapcraft.io/colibri

>Falkon, heavy...
it's only heavy if you're not under KDE or LXQt. otherwise it only brings in like two dependencies.

>midori, just shit...
completely agreed. it started off great but then they got on board with the whole gnome anti-feature trend and ruined the shit out of it.

>not just using wget for websites you've memorized through a virtualbox with tor inside a host with tor and vpn
user

This is eye watering.