I make android apps that scrape data and present it in a clever way

I want to remake these apps on a website. What is currently the best path for me to head in terms of web apps? just a general direction I mean. I'm very familiar w/ c++, java & qt, but have never done anything web related. thanx frens

Attached: stupidhot.jpg (900x1200, 135K)

If you already know java and have written your apps in java just search how to make a web server with java servlets, jsp and tomcat and port the code

Who?

Me :)

bitch would look decent if she lost some weight

post pussy

low test virgin incel

Lying is a sin, user.

>stupidhot.jpg
More like stupidthot. Nice hips but your tits are too small.

You will never have vaginal sex
Dilate
She has that terrible kirsten stewart face from the dumb bitch from the twilight movies. Everything below the neck looks alright but this is dime a dozen.

Dilate

I hope you guys can tell that photo is shopped af lmao, the shower curtain warps around her

gg user i thought you were lying

Attached: Capture.png (986x672, 138K)

It's obviously anons sister

>using tineye
google and yandex game me a couple options

Yeah, we know it's not you.

Anyway. I want to chime in.

I developed an application which was downloaded by one million users. I admit that partially the reason why it was successful because I channeled a lot of money in marketing activities.

At the time I started I was a webdev and I hate almost no knowledge in mobile application dev. Since you are going to be doing the majority of the work yourself I do not think you should go native unless you have money to hire somebody.

Explore options like React Native. They are super similar to web development and you do not need an extensive knowledge (at least to kick off) in order to build something relatively simple.

You can easily find udemy courses for free if you know where to look.

Good luck scaling it though. Challenge starts there.

Above everything, have fun! The journey matters, not the end results. Learned it the hard way after burning $500K

Also in addition, post more pictures of your sister.

>burning $500K
are you a millionaire to burn that kinda money?

Equity investments, look it up.

then post more
otherwise you are a tranny

look into a library called volley.