AHAHAHAHAHA

This is your brain on irreversible autism.
PERCENT
MULTICORE

FUCKING
PERCENT
OF
THE
TOTAL
SCORE
IS
MULTICORE

Attached: 2019-07-24_22-32.png (1178x493, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-2600X-vs-AMD-Ryzen-TR-2990WX/3956vsm560423
amazon.in/gp/bestsellers/computers/1375391031
amazon.de/gp/bestsellers/computers/430177031
amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/computers/430352031/ref=zg_bs_nav_computers_3_17414956031
amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189
amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011
amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031
amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051
amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/computers/430352031
amazon.com.mx/gp/bestsellers/electronics/12005796011
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i9-9980XE-vs-Intel-Core-i3-9350KF/m652504vsm775825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why are you trying to argue with paid intel shills? they're literally getting money to be against you, while you do it for free.
You will never win because they're not even looking to win in the first place, just advertise.

even intel shills would find this fucking retarded
i3 beats an i9, you don't need to not be an intel shill to know that metric is literally autistic

What's funny is even with this BS, Ryzen 7 3800X is still within 6 points of the top Intel CPU (139 vs. 145).

What's even more funny is that nobody buys AMD

SOPA

Attached: Untitled.png (3033x532, 83K)

They rate Quad Core some insane amount like 58% when every 4 core CPU on the market is struggling just to run at consistent FPS without bottoming out with terrible frame times.

Attached: 1563999922832.jpg (1850x800, 481K)

Why bother improving your processors when you can just pay people off to juke the stats

Attached: homer dazed universe.jpg (960x849, 191K)

we can do something tho

on the very bottom of the userbenchmark page, covered by a popup you can close, is a 'feedback' button. spam that with 'Our effective CPU index is now sponsored by Intel:TM:.' or something similar

>i7 is worse than the i5 because it has more threads.

Intel bribery lost it's touch.

Attached: EARAg2iXoAE5Ftx.jpg (1103x785, 105K)

Didn't this switch also end up cucking the scores of their xeons too?
I bet they're only having the site temporarily alter the breakdown, just until the ryzen 3000 launch window is over and then they'll change it back after people stopped talking about it.

Intel's under-handed tricks list is rapidly catching up with their doesn't matter list, in terms of length.

>Gaming oriented
I see no problem here, for games quad and single core are much more important than a bazzilion threads

At least they're consistent. When they say multi-threading doesn't matter, they'll make damn sure that ends up being the case one way or another.

Next step will be intel paying off developers to stop optimizing their software for multi-threading

yes, but this is the total cpu score, and you can see that it pushed intel to the top. it's not gaming benchmark, it's user benchmark.
also 2% is hilariously low even for gaming

>The UBM effective speed measures performance that's relevant to typical consumer use. For example, we de-emphasize deep queue depth data transfer and heavily multi-threaded CPU workloads as these metrics are not generally consumer orientated.
They have a point, I'd give it more than %2 but still

cope

Attached: 1547834014776.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

>even intel shills would find this fucking retarded i3 beats an i9,
to make matters worse i3 has integrated graphics that can run GTA5. Compare to an i9 with gtx1080 running GTA5 most of the resources go unused.

>measures performance that's relevant to typical consumer use
A "typical consumer" is someone with a shitty laptop who only uses it for facebook and youtube and buys a new one after enough viruses/bloatware have been downloaded that the system starts slowing down. completely and utterly irrelevant when assessing the latest CPU releases, especially the higher-end ones.

single core is completely fucking irrelevant. Nothing today runs on just one core. Yet it's 40% of the scoring system.
It's completely made up nonsense.

The ABSOLUTE fucking state of userbenchmark

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Ryzen-5-2600X-vs-AMD-Ryzen-TR-2990WX/3956vsm560423

holy fucking shit, what a complete joke. Wish this site had a forum so I could laugh at the damage control cope-posting in real time

Attached: dio laugh.gif (320x240, 246K)

what the fuck

delid dis sir

is the c2d on india true? h-how

Wew, Germany doesn't shit around

amazon.in/gp/bestsellers/computers/1375391031

userbench went completly retarded.

top kek

Why are germans so antisemitic

the funniest thing is that it already was

Userbench's metrics have been shit for a long time

Now it's worse than shit.

>intel has 3 of the top 5 in america
>amd has 2 of the top 5 in america
yep, nobody buys AMD

nice texas copeshooting

How does intel get away with this crap?

>intel has 1 of the top 3 in america
>amd has 2 of the top 3 in america
yep, nobody buys Intel

nobody really cares that much about a shitty benchmarking site

That's not true at all. Whenever someone googles a card or processor looking for how the specs stack up, that site is almost always at the top of the page. I know plenty of people who use it as a quick look.

Somebody cares enough to rig that sites benchmarks,though.

>literally multithreading doesn't matter
I thought it was just a meme.

DELID THIS, GOY

Attached: angry_merchant.jpg (600x737, 174K)

heh, nothing personnel, AMD.

Attached: top kek.png (1688x798, 363K)

>rig
didn't know that adjusting weighting to more accurately reflect real world performance is rigging it

how much did jewtel pay them to do this? this is retarded

>real world performance

NO GOYIM

Attached: 1436734391281.jpg (202x249, 30K)

>games aren't real world performance
lol ok

this, looking at the bigger picture tells the real story.

Attached: 2019-07-24 20_24_56.png (1461x1062, 184K)

yeah userbenchmark is unironically in Intel's pocket.
It has never been a reliable website to compare cpus to begin with, so nothing has really changed.

that is quickly becoming a thing of the past.
4 threaded i5s are struggling hard in newer, more cpu intensive games.
The biggest coping method I have seen so far by corelets is claiming that all those games are unoptimized.

INTEL IS FINISHED
INTEL WINS

i wonder if the tech tubers will let them get away with this

This. Throwing in an SSD, enough RAM for they're Electron apps, and enabling an ad blocker in their browser will make a much bigger difference to the average normalfag than a 15% difference in single core performance.

List is too long at this point

Delusional AMD Incels still are not capable of understanding or accepting that AMD was completely irrelevant since the early 2000s.

Intel should be paying people to use their pozzed stuttering garbage housefire.

I bought it. Stop lying on the internet.

This, so much this!

We have to be proactive ryzenbros! AMD needs our help!

Games aren't the only real world application. Userbenchmark already generates a "gaming" score, if they wanted the numbers to be consistent with performance in games, they could have used that value for ranking CPUs. Instead they modified the "effective speed" scores, which sounds more like an indicator of the total performance that the CPU can deliver.

>real world performance
running just the game, no browser, no voicecomm, nothing else except for the game itself - that is not real-world, yet many gamers use that metric when picking a cpu.

>Wew, Germany doesn't shit around
>doesn't shit around
>FX-8350 at #3

>The only country where intel is at the top is India
Pootel btfo

That's all Intel shills can do anymore.

I know that's bullshit because I5s struggle on most graphics cards, compared to the I7 which does perfectly.

Nice fake, user

Attached: Very-large.png (2185x1112, 1.25M)

Judging by the filename I'd say that image is months old, dumbfuck.

The site has went to shit irredeemably.

COPE
amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/computers/430352031/ref=zg_bs_nav_computers_3_17414956031

>a fucking FX sells better than i7

His image is months old you autistic retard

amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Electronics-Computer-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/229189

amazon.ca/Best-Sellers-Electronics-CPU-Processors/zgbs/electronics/1233052011

amazon.co.uk/Best-Sellers-Computers-Accessories-Processors/zgbs/computers/430515031

amazon.com.au/gp/bestsellers/computers/4913338051

amazon.fr/gp/bestsellers/computers/430352031

amazon.com.mx/gp/bestsellers/electronics/12005796011

So if I am reading this right, they adjusted their algorithm to reduce the impact of multithreading on the scores, because Intel was getting their asses handed to them in the overall scores due to lagging behind in number of cores.
But what they ended up doing was making Intel's expensive processors look bad because they get lower scores than their cheaper processors.

The fact that AyyMD gets destroyed despite quad-core performance being 58% of the score proves that their cores are subpar and they're shit even in everyday multicore applications.

>intel has 0 of the top 1
>amd has 1 of the top 1
top kek

Seething

They can't even shill right, userbenchmark is absolutely worthless now

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i9-9980XE-vs-Intel-Core-i3-9350KF/m652504vsm775825

Attached: 1558816973358.jpg (960x717, 187K)

>despite quad-core performance being 58% of the score
So when you have 24 threads that's just over 1/5th of your total performance being represented by 58% of the total score?
Seems legit(ly stupid).

It's hilarious.
They shilled too much and crippled their own products in the process.

you have to be an utter retard to pay for intel single threaded CPU
completely unacceptable to cash out hundreds of bucks and not be able to run two different apps at the same time

Intel is basically BTFOing themselves

Nobody on Jow Forums's doing that though... I hope

Imagine having to close everything else so that your game doesn't stutter.

Yes.

Although an i3 with a faster GPU *is* almost always better for gaymen than an i7 with a slower GPU for the same total price, unless we're talking stupid combos like i3+2080Ti.

Imagine buying a 16 cores 32 threads CPU and still having a worse framerate than an obsolete 8 cores Intcel CPU with vulnerability patches applied

Still less of a housefire and definitely less pozzed.

1950x and 2950x owners btfo

Gaymes can use more than 4 threads, but I don't know of any that can use 24.

>The effective CPU speed index measures performance with the following weights: 40% single-core, 58% quad-core and 2% multi-64-core. These weights, which are based on our (ongoing) analysis of hundreds and thousands of benchmarks, best represent typical gaming fps performance with a single number. Gaming fps does not normally scale well with core count. High core counts work well for servers and workstations where dozens of CPU intensive tasks need to run simultaneously. Beware the army of shills, they rarely present any gaming fps figures and would happily sell ice to Eskimos.
Why not name the category something useful like "Relative Gaming Speed/Performance" instead?

Enjoy your stutters.

Because that's too many syllabus

Yeah, but I can guarantee that there's no fucking way an i3-9350KF is faster than an i9-9980XE in gaming.

You're forgetting that every AMD user who's playing is also streaming, has 3 Youtube 4K videos playing in the background + HEVC encoding

F1 2018 scales with many threads. A 7980xe outperforms 9900k by 3fps at 1080p uncapped

12 threads? What do you need 8 threads for? Here's your 4 thread CPU, that's all you need for gaming KEK

Attached: SotTR_1080p.png (1328x1222, 53K)

>>/v/

How's that Zen 2 beta testing going, user?
You finally managed to get your computer to boot?

You underestimate the latency penalty from mesh arch in skylake-x

How's that burned house doing user? At least go live at your grandparents or something until you get a new house. This is what happens when you don't buy a chiller.

...why not?

According to silicon lottery, the 8350k (identical silicon to the 9350kf just with an iGPU), OC's very well.

Attached: 2019-07-25 08_36_09.png (682x408, 27K)

Wait for Intel to come back with an even more pozzed uarch to compete with Ryzen. Throw more speed holes because Intel fanboys are braindead monkeys anyway.