IPhone 5S/Small Phone Appreciation Thread

This was peak phone. Perfect size, perfect grip, perfect aspect ratio, bezels to hold onto, no accidental touches, solid battery life, headphone jack. I would kill for a phone of this size with stock Android, Pixel 2+ level of camera technology, and dual front facing speakers. Why do they have to keep pushing the screen size? Bezel less is a fucking meme. Why are manufacturers scared to ever let their phone's body size shrink? How about instead of pushing the display to the end of the body, pull the body into the edges of the display?

God I hate this bezelless phablet meme. Every single phone on the market right now would be considered a phablet by 2013 standards. In just 5 years we've gone to absolute shit.

Attached: 816zEZWnuAL._SX569_.jpg (569x569, 35K)

Have sex, manlet

>lagPhone

Attached: 1546842295577.webm (263x476, 2.91M)

Thinking of buying an iPhone SE to replace my Moto X 2013. Y/N?

>I would kill for a phone of this size with stock Android

Attached: 1546430937522.png (724x778, 192K)

Why would I use a phone where my thumb could cover 90% of the keyboard?

>downgrading to a lagphone from a moto x
u w0t m8

wtf I just canceled my 11 preorder

reporting in

personal phone is an SE and my work phone is a 7. cant stand the size of the 7 for anything but watching video.

the SE is fucking peak phone, get a refurbished one off of amazon for like $200 and you're set

I agree 100%. It's not even about hand size. I know two 1,9m+ people who want a small phone. You look like a nerd or generally person with no fashion sense with a huge phone.

Isn't it really old though? It won't be supported anymore

>lagPhone

No longer supported, AND it was already a laggy piece of shit 3 years ago.

>God I hate this bezelless phablet meme. Every single phone on the market right now would be considered a phablet by 2013 standards. In just 5 years we've gone to absolute shit.

STOP LOOKIN AT FLAGSHIP PHONES

There are tons, and I mean tons of andriod phones that are 5 inches or less. Shit the Nokia 1 is an example and even has a removable battery. Blue Advance A4 also comes to mind, Xiaomi also has some at 5 inches

but that bloatware and slow updates and shit camera
>tfw pixel was the perfect phone but has gone downhill since 2

Fuck off shill, it gets iOS 13

Just because I want a small phone I shouldn't have to live with a shitty display and shitty camera. Nokia 1 has huge bezels.

And yet you post in a thread about a phone that's 50% bezel.

5 inches is not small

nope, running ios 12 extremely well currently

iPhone SE2 never fuck apple

Stop lying. There are no good small phones available. The Blu has Android 6 and a shitty CPU and shitty storage.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-040027__01.jpg (1080x1020, 209K)

Fuck off Tim Cuck. Nobody's installing your malware killswitch.

>post literally says there are phones that fit that size
>non flagship
Whoa... It's almost as if that's not a flagship

Nokia 1 is android 8.1, removable battery too, SD card storage and sim.

What do you want a small phone or performance. 5.2 inch phones are all over and easy to find with good specs, look at the Mi5 it's 5.15 inches

If all you want is a small phone, then there you go. You said nothing about specifications.
Also

It's laggier than modern Android flagships, true. But only slightly. The real "problem" (or rather minor annoyance) is the slow fingerprint reader and touchscreen that is unresponsive at the edges. But still, the comfy size makes up for it. And iOS updates are worlds apart from Android. I hate to say it, but this is one of the things that Apple does right. I switched to iOS just for the form factor and will stay until Android releases anything that is not chink cringe (5 inch+, glass back, spyware, 1 year of updates, ugly ass colors to impress your new money friends)

>Android 8.1
You forgot the "go". It's not even real Android.

Yeah you are right OP didn't mind bezels. I do.

>go isn't real andriod
hahahahahaha, please like you are actually missing anything

I fell for the small phone meme. Apps are so fucking cramped on the 4" Screen. At least the SE will still get guaranteed updates for at least another 14 months, 26 if we're lucky since they literally just released the iTouch 7, which performs exactly the same as the SE.

>I fell for the small phone meme.
I didn't fall for it but my work only gave me a 5c for work, used it for years. Finally they just told us we could get our own device and got stipends for them.

>get 5.5 inch phone think it will be a hassle
>slides into pocket and hand fine because not a baby or manlet
>way easier to basically use every app better
>phone has one hand mode to shrink screen as well
>wonder why the fuck I was so against a 5.5 inch phone

I get not wanting a Note whatever phone but 5.2-5.5 is not that bad.

sounds good pajeet