FINE WINE TM

FINE WINE TM

SERIOUSLY AMD FIXED YOUR FUCKING SHIT. if nvidia had 2070 super fe's in stock i would send back my 5700xt to amazon for a refund right now and pull the trigger on nvidia. i'm tired of how fucking buggy these drivers have been with the 5700xt launch.

Attached: quailitydriversamd.jpg (1942x1161, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vi7nX2GvRTI
phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Navi-Target-Linux-5.3-Mesa-19.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he uses windows

Attached: 1559566437961.jpg (768x960, 93K)

Thats what consumer gaming video cards are for user

i would use linux if navi was fully supported. but its not, so fuck off you cunt. you act like i want to use windows when i don't. right now i'd rather use linux with nvidia closed sourced crap drivers.

I guarantee that once your drivers finish installing and you reboot, it will look fine. This kind of stuff tends to happen when updating graphics drivers.

>This kind of stuff tends to happen when updating graphics drivers.
only for amd and their shitty fucking driver garbage. stop making excuses for such shitty QC. This bug shouldn't have happened and that's the point. The drivers shouldn't be this damn buggy. I know people like to say "early adopter" but you know what, first impressions mean everything. My buddies won't ever use an AMD card because of nonsense like this. And its getting to the point where I'm seriously considering sending my 5700XT back for a refund myself. Its not fun sitting here feeling like my card is running off of wood screws and glue because with how buggy everything has been.

>he fell for the AMD meme
>This kind of stuff tends to happen when updating graphics drivers.
No it fucking doesn't except on fucking AMD. I don't even need to reboot my PC when updating my Nvidia drivers.

>getting a reference card

are you just trolling or are you legit retard?

While it's true that getting a reference card is retarded, that doesn't change the issue he's having. AMD fucked up and should not have released that piece of shit as-is.

That was my experience, got tired of AMD's bullshit, nowadays I only give a shit about AMD cards because they might lower Nvidia's prices, but I'd never buy one even if it had the same performance for half the price.

Every new generation is the same, AMDrones hype it up saying this time it's different, but in the end it's all lies. You can see in this thread that they just blame everything but AMD's incompetence. I'm never going back to AMD, with Nvidia I can just hit a button which will automatically install the newest drivers and I'm back to doing my stuff in less than 5 minutes without any worries.

that has nothing to do with fucking drivers you fucking autistic retard. they can produce a shit cooler but at the least the card is functional from a driver standpoint you brain dead idiot.
i seriously just want to send it back and grab a FE 2070 super but they're all out of stock. even every AIB on newegg except one shitty gigabyte model is out of stock.

That's what you get for buying anything tech related that soon after its launch.

oh fuck off you massive autstic cunt. like i said here since you're to retarded to the follow the thread:
> I know people like to say "early adopter" but you know what, first impressions mean everything.
there is no excuse for releasing such bug ridden garbage at release. all that does IS KILL THE FUCKING RELEASE. amd should have learned this by now but apparently they haven't because they must be some sort of masochist.

Thanks for your concern nvidia.

>why aren't you using my broken hobbyist desktop version of a server OS reeeee

>I can't live a few days/weeks using my old GPU
Your fault for being an impatient retard.

>he fell on the read tean+

youtu.be/vi7nX2GvRTI

see you fucking dense retard

Red* team*

Why are you complaining about your screen looking funky in the middle of a graphics driver update?
Are you retarded?
Wait 30s for it to finish and it'll look completely normal again.

>AMD is known for poor drivers
>still buys AMD because he's an impatient retard who can't wait until a product is back in stock
Your fault for being an impatient retard. :^)

Fuck off, phone poster

AMD drivers are pretty good. I'm sorry you want to blame AMD for your failings.

>No it fucking doesn't except on fucking AMD. I don't even need to reboot my PC when updating my Nvidia drivers.
Neither do I, the problems disappear after the update completes, also linux does not have this problem

see you fucking brain dead retard sack of a pathetic piece of shit for a human. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC RETARD. THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR HAVING SUCH A PISS POOR LAUNCH. my god your arrogance is beyond retard levels. you have transcended so high you redefine the meaning of retard.

it shouldn't happen, period. there is no excuse for this level of massive incompetence.

>1st grade reading comprehension
Even more retarded than imaginable.

>the act of removing a graphics driver and adding another back in will not alter video output at all

>>still buys AMD because he's an impatient retard who can't wait until a product is back in stock
>he's an impatient retard who can't wait until a product is back in stock
WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO WAIT WHEN AMD SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THEIR SHIT TOGETHER BY NOW? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO WAIT YOU FUCKING BRAIN DEAD RETARD OF RETARDS.
>AMD is known for poor drivers
YES THEY HAVE BUT IDIOTS LIKE YOU, THE WIZARDS OF RETARDS, HAVE GONE AROUND AND SAY SHIT LIKE AMD HAS GOTTEN BETTER. MY GOD YOU FUCKING SAY AMD IS KNOWN FOR SHIT BUT THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY WAIT. DEAR GOD IF THEY'RE SHIT THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER WAIT YOU GODDAMN BRAIN DEAD RETARD OF RETARDS.

it shouldn't happen, period. nvidia can some how manage to do it. amd was able to do it for over a decade then suddenly forgot how. there is no excuse. stop giving amd the benefit of the doubt. you are the whole reason why they keep doing this shit because you keep giving them a pass you god damn retard.

I was saying to wait for Nvidia to be back in stock, you angry little retard.

The drivers work just fine after a reboot, I don't know why you think the act of rebooting after a driver update makes AMD products shit

works on my machine now fuck off

OI you got that wallpaper?

>nu/g/ defending wangblows for free
Back you go, cancer

But when 2080tis were dying in masses it was fine, amrite?

>The drivers work just fine after a reboot, I don't know why you think the act of rebooting after a driver update makes AMD products shit
how dense of a retard are you? that bug shouldn't happen. period. it doesn't matter if its "fixed" after a reboot. it.shouldn't.fucking.happen.

its such a basic, brain dead issue that shouldn't exist because they fixed this shit back in the fucking 90's. as in the 90's they figured out how to make sure your screen doesn't turn green after installing a driver.

who said it was?

Wat

funny thing is, i'd rather have a 2080 ti catch on fire rather than keep dealing with this horrible drivers amd makes. at least with evga i would have gotten it fixed with a new one sent in less than a week. while amd will keep having these ridiculous driver issues for life.

amd sucks worse than a $5 indonesian lady boy. seriously, amd needs to learn how to fucking code.

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Navi-Target-Linux-5.3-Mesa-19.2

That's not what I meant
About your dilemma to use or not to use linux

how can i when it doesn't have navi support yet?

I always told here.
Leave graphics to the professionals. Leave it to the Nvidia.

It does?

Thanks nvidia.

good job at reading comprehension.it doesn't, retard. they only have full support in linux 5.3 that isn't scheduled to be released until september and the closed sourced driver they released is limited only to centos/redhat, opensuse enterprise, and gaybuntu 8.10 lts.

This has happened to me before on an Nvidia Driver, GTX 1070. Also had some green flashing in Battlefield V when "render ahead" was on + G-Sync etc.

works on my machine (tm)