Anyone using the Logitech G Pro? I'm thinking about a wireless mouse...

Anyone using the Logitech G Pro? I'm thinking about a wireless mouse, seems like the best is either the G Pro or the G703

Attached: 41bE32TUyHL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07MWTHGWT
youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

g305

Any reason why?

>double clicks
Avoid modern Logitech mouse.

What do you reccomend then? I'm looking for a nice wireless mouse for big hands

amazon.com/dp/B07MWTHGWT

These fucks are charging a premium, but FUCK, they're the only company that makes user replaceable microswitches.

I have a g703, I like it alot
some say its heavy but I don't notice, I had to use the weight

youtube.com/watch?v=NeWRU92qMUQ

It's probably the best mouse around atm.

corsair harpoon

Not OP but it's very affordable, has the classic G Pro shape with the HERO sensor so it's all around a very solid mouse

I've used both the G Pro Wireless and the G305 and I ended up selling the GPW in favor of the 305 because the shape and coating were much better for my hand and grip.

Attached: 305.jpg (728x724, 80K)

Is it because the GPW was too big?

It's not so much that it's big but it is slightly larger than the 305, it just felt like there was no real grip on the mouse and my hand kept sliding, it generally was a weird shape so I'd recommend trying before you buy.

I've got medium sized hands. Maybe the smaller end of medium, and the G Pro Wireless fits my hand perfectly.
If you have big hands, it'll probably be too small for you.

*doubleclicks after mere months of use*

G703 does not have this problem

Wrong. Its a problem with all modern logitech boards due to pcb design flaw.

Also even their "MX518 Legendary" edition is fucked at this point. They're suffering from trashy double click issues.

I went from a G9x to a g502 and that was a mistake. The grip and inclanation is all kinds of different.
It's a really nice mouse and I don't hate it, but I love the G9x.
I can't get one reasonably today though, and mine breaks far too often now. The clones are good, but lack horizontal scroll from what I hear, which the original has.
With that in mind, I've been looking again lately and I'm thinking about getting the Pro wireless.

Attached: g9x clone.png (750x1231, 316K)

*RMAs and gets a brand new one in days*

I use one but logitech doesnt pay me to convince people to buy them so fuck off

So you must not like it very much

I had a double click issue but they told me to download an update which fixed it

hows the new wirelss g502?

choke on my balls homo. You'll never know what I think of my Logitechâ„¢ G Pro Wireless

Attached: 1484442245119.jpg (367x391, 15K)

That's not a real fix, its a delayed input, a band-aid fix. This will get worse over time and once you're out of warranty, you'll be fucked.

g305

Where are you located?