People unironically spend over a thousand dollars on smartphones that have no extensibility or upgradability...

>people unironically spend over a thousand dollars on smartphones that have no extensibility or upgradability, while having a lifespan of under a year

>some doesn't even have headphone jacks, forcing them to carry battery packs for their cuckpods

i'm dying. this has to be a fever dream.

Attached: 1560644154772.jpg (258x544, 32K)

iphone is the sex phone and you are implying you don't have the sex phone from your post, so have sex

How so you know they are unironic? Maybe they all do it ironically.

>some doesn't even have headphone jacks, forcing them to carry battery packs for their cuckpods
I don't understand people complaining about headphone jacks, like how often could you possible need to listen to audio on your phone outside of phone calls? What could you possibly be doing

Some people leave their houses and commute to work

So do I, but these people are not staring at their phones idly like if they are watching a video, they are interacting, usually scrolling, and I can not think of many activities where you are interactive and need audio. It might be preferable to have it if your playing a game, but I'm not convinced everyone is playing games

If you can afford a thousand dollar phone, you can afford a dedicated dap to listen to music on.

Jealous cope. You wish you had so much disposable income.

i see a lot of fuckboys with iphones that couldn't tag ass if they were surrounded by it

Unironically this.

I’m waiting for new fairphone to come out and I’ll just get one of those.

Attached: nigger alert.png (1573x629, 926K)

i'm still using my v20

even if you don't take public transport, using an aux cable sounds better than bluetooth audio in a car
and even then not all cars have aux inputs

>Trade it in a year later for $700
>Basically only spend $300 a year, vs you who spends $1000 every 3 years and end up with a worthless $100 phone but I have a new smartphone every year

lmao

Attached: 1552711708900.jpg (530x558, 57K)

>thinking you'll get $700 for a year old iphone when people will already be on the XXXL

delusional and retarded. KEK.

I live in a city where commuting to work/study by car in the city center is completely nonviable, so I catch a bus and a train. While doing those things, I listen to music, on my phone. Do you seriously not realize how many people use their phones to listen to music, or is this one of those "I was pretending to be retarded" Jow Forums things?

lmao, never had a premium phone huh

Do people *actually* pay $700 for a smudged, oily, crusty second hand phone?

You can easily get $700 on a $1000+ iPhone last gen iPhone, just check craigslist if you don't believe

who the fuck would buy that???? literally just get a new one from apple at that point.

OnePlus 3T here, I don't think I'll never need to upgrade unless the phone dies.

My used iPhone X already lasted over a year and battery health is at 100%.

Jealous andreet poorfag. Reminder 2% of Indian mobiles run iOS.

Tax? And it's probably more expensive before that.

>updates OS and loses half his battery performance

kek

This. I just sold a GTX 1070 for $450 AUD had it for over 3 years now, got it for $700. People will do anything to save a hundred bucks. I was only expecting to get $200 for it but looking around, people selling it for $400+.

Wonder what they go new, $500, $550 AUD? TOPKEK

It's always boomers, they love used smartphones

Attached: 1553316893183.jpg (715x720, 41K)

Updating the OS improved my battery life though.

>People actually buying a phone for more than $350
lmao

Some people have more than a couple hundred bucks of disposable income.

Smartphone virgins vs. Handy Chads

Attached: 11111.jpg (421x563, 162K)

I got 5 years out of my Galaxy Note 3
I have no sympathy for braindead consumer whores who buy new shiny slabs of glass every year though

some sheep*

ftfy

Sheep buy android phones, use google and watch YouTube.

92% of Indian phones run android.

>People will do anything to save a hundred bucks.
What about not buying a $1000+ smartphone when a $200 one will do.\?

>itoddlers
>people

Attached: 1557907760534.jpg (594x595, 53K)

I bought a Note 9 for $400
Feels luxurious man

>some people like what I don’t like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you should base your buying decisions on what other people do
t. NPC

Don't know, maybe listening to MUSIC?

What the fuck do you do on your phone that you need to pay more than $300? Gaymes?

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1546443109090.gif (500x491, 376K)

Fucking this, my Mi3 is doing super fine after all this years.
I laugh at my friends spending tons of money for flagship devices, just for some stupid gimmicks they stop caring about a week later.