Torrenting on an SSD?

So what's the advice re: torrenting on SSDs these days? Am I gonna regret it if I run qBittorrent on my new drive?

Attached: cuck cyclone.jpg (1200x600, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues?utf8=✓&q=stalled
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>assembled in USA

Get an 860 Evo and call it a day, it'll last forever. 300/600 TBW if you get the 1tb/2tb model, that's enough for anyone. I have a 2tb 860 Evo and it's just great, I'll never exhaust it

Unless you're the sole seeder for everything you'll still be limited to the max rate per hour of your ISP. Chances are you'll just get a bigger SSD by the time you start running to write limitations

You'll regret it if you run qBittorrent.

This. Spend an extra $20-$30 and never have to worry about your SSD.

>Am I gonna regret it if I run qBittorrent on my new drive
yes, use a different client
SSDs can handle TBs if not PBs of writes. it's fine.

I have a crucial mx500
Am i fucked

Any recommendations? Last time I checked (years ago), Deluge couldn't handle Unicode filenames from the browser or file manager.

>So what's the advice re: torrenting on SSDs these days?
don't use your system drive. that's about it. torrent away on anything else that doesn't have your operating system on it.

Shouldn't matter much
>Am I gonna regret it if I run qBittorrent on my new drive?
Probably not

Qbit is fine. It’s just one samefagging autist spamming a meme about it stalling.

One of the better TLC SSDs out there for the price. Same kind of ridiculous TBW.

Doesn't really matter, I've been running using a SSD for all the storage of my torrent server for over a year now, writing 10+ MB/s for months at a time and it's still maybe used up 1/100th of the life of the drive.

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues?utf8=✓&q=stalled

nice try shill

uTorrent 2.2.1
It just werks.

How bad are QLC drives compared to MLC for rewrites? How much less can they take before they start to fail?

It's never stalled for me.
Transmission daemon stalls if the files aren't there anymore and it won't redownload unless you back up the torrents to a new dir, delete them, restart the client and then reads them

feeder huh

qbittorent is the best client out there
stop listening to every faggot on this board.
literally ads and less features on utorrent.And deluge/transmission are trash

I think it's worse on Windows, I've never had this issue on Linux

Deluge is bretty good for server use. Daemon, nice webui and ability to use remote client. qBittorrent for desktop, Deluge for server. (I hear rTorrent is good too but I haven't used it)