Projects

What are you guys working on?
I am currently working on a simple application to manage my anime image collection.
I don't know if similar software exist but I want to work on it just to pass some time.
You can check it out here: github.com/mananapr/akari

Attached: 1arg0.png (1032x1457, 1.61M)

working on a roguelike. first step is to implement many many algorithms

I was also thinking of getting into some gamedev. What game engine are you using? Also do you have any recommendations for books?

>akari is a work in progress python program to manage anime artwork
JUST

I've just started a twitch clone.
It's currently extremely barebones, but it's coming along I suppose.

Working on my app that makes reporting illegal aliens fun.

x86 assembly and system calls

What kinda project does one need for a Jr dev job? Scale and difficultywise

Attached: 1563904115622.jpg (278x292, 15K)

but... why

I'm currently rewriting an older WebM conversion script of mine (or rather porting the superior new Bash version to Python). I also work on a video downloader for coub.com, but it's mostly done by now.

Currently implementing stoogesort in Common Lisp.

Hope there will never be some typing error which destroys whole an*mu collection :)

rust with piston

>thread about projects about to die with only 13 posts
Jow Forums really is just about brand wars, isn't it?

and tranny wars

I'm making a real-time chat application using socket.io, but thinking about switching to websockets because I realized a little bit late that they are an viable option now, on the other hand, socket.io is too easy to use and I might just stick with it. That's with node.js/react.js.

The other project I'm about to start is supposed to be literally a database, for which I want to make a nice UI where I can store stack overflow answers and other kinds of info in a convenient. Something like my own implementation of google drive. I will use .Net and React.

I was supposed to make a booru browser this summer but im a lazy nigger

Hardening home lab

Attached: 1560934152209.jpg (800x800, 84K)

I'm gonna write a game in Common Lisp (with allegro 5)
Writing the menu now

Basic text editor. Just started not even an hour ago lol.

React over vue?

I am working on a ts script that can programmatically generate guile config (.scm) i.e. Scheme code templates that some third-party apps require.
Yes I know, I could actually do that inside the guile file with lisp functions, but typescript is a much saner language.

Just started building a P2P website using Beaker Browser (I've created the webpage using Atom and now I need to copy the coding over).

working on developing a game with other anons.

terminal based or gui? also what language are you using?
it's not that hard
what's wrong with socket.io? it's just an abstraction for websockets
I have not written any code (nor will write) that modifies the original photos in any way

With your own streaming backend?

Stegonographics application in C++, will probably port to C# after i'm done.

i hate that you fags call it a lab

it’s a fucking fag office for christ sake