How do I learn programming in C#?

how do I learn programming in C#?
I don't even know where to start, plus I keep getting distracted even while learning much easier shit
please help, post guides, protips and all that could help me
I can deliver nice things (my sperm)

Attached: 1549657908625.jpg (640x476, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

channel9.msdn.com/Series/C-Sharp-Fundamentals-Development-for-Absolute-Beginners
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Step 1 - kill yourself

Start by getting yourself permabanned from Jow Forums so that you stop posting here.

This posts quality is so exceedingly low it might as well be written by a bot

Attached: braines.jpg (287x354, 105K)

I have dynamic IP so it won't work, you think I didn't try it in last 12 years?

WTF kill yourself already, Puke Shith
Nobody likes you

Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1564076971717.jpg (640x476, 94K)

fuck you faggot

Attached: loszki loszunie.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

There is really nice book that walks you through making .net core app look up Jonas Fagerberg.

just find a repetitive task and try to automate using that language lol

Attached: Here you go.gif (480x238, 1.2M)

Kilogram force?
Korean girlfriend?
Weapons loving girlfriend?

This isn't even a good bad post.

Attached: 1439860726379.jpg (996x643, 210K)

>s4s comes to Jow Forums

Attached: 1529967997674.jpg (600x404, 75K)

do you know any languages already? If so write a simple project in it and use the big googe to familiarize yourself with syntax.

If C# is your first language that's fine too it's relatively easy to get into. Again try writing a simple project with the help of google. but you'll also need to learn about basic programming principles, and how to use them properly (which the project will help you iron out). I'd recommend stuff like SICP, or really any C# book that you google and has enough uses. Learn about what OOP is and when/how to use it and when/how to ignore it. Learn basic architectural principles, like components, interfaces, base/super and subclasses, and know the difference (for example interfaces are used when you want to either a: make sure that your program is more implementation independent, or b: make a lot of things that are used in the same way but each one has a distinctly different implementation. while classes are used when you want to reuse functionality although they also hide that functionality so try to avoid having too many layers with subclassing). You should also learn how to include new libraries (VS makes this piss easy you just search and click a button). Get familiar with project structure as well it can be a bit weird if you've never seen it before.

I would heavily suggest using Visual Studio for C# development, there are alternatives but they are significantly inferior. Oh and before the year 1 university functional purist autists start screaming how C# isn't crossplatform, it is, even without mono, you just need to compile it for the system instead of .NET.

For simple projects I'd recommend something that can be done in a weekend don't make fizzbuzz, but also don't make an AI adjutant.

Attached: 1539482936016.png (248x331, 150K)

An hour a day and youll see progress within a year

thanks for quality answer

kentucky grilled frog??

>loszki loszunie.jpg
LMAO what a subhuman retard

Ugh, that graphic annoys me. The guy on the left isn't much better than the guy on the right because basically all he's doing with his brain is mindlessly entertaining himself. I don't see "Make art" or "Advance science" or "Invent stuff" anywhere in that picture.

Make a game

Watch uncle Bob.

channel9.msdn.com/Series/C-Sharp-Fundamentals-Development-for-Absolute-Beginners

That's the best place to start

>how do I learn programming in C#?
Make MS account
Go to VSTS
Click on "Benefits"
Get Pluralsight code
Go to Pluralsight
Register and activate the code
Search for C# tutorials. Stuff by Scott Allen is especially good but Pluralsight now offers compilations too
Watch the damn tutorials

Man, this was really hard to do on a phone.

Attached: 20190726_145104.jpg (640x476, 155K)

C# is technically not programming, it is licking M$ dick.

Technically, you should be 18 to post here

prrrt

Attached: kurwa typu japonka ale nie skośna.jpg (2448x3264, 1.42M)