Room temperature: 31°C

>room temperature: 31°C
>cpu temperature: 28°C

Attached: 135876989754.gif (248x260, 1.64M)

je ressens ta douleur

This is all thanks to the Intel Management Engine, which breaks the laws of thermodynamics for ultra gaming epicness.

lobsters are psychic

>room temperature: 31°C
Do you happen to live in hell?

Europe?
I'm at 32C right now. It's not pleasant.

>room temp: 29°C

Sadly, my PC still resides within the laws of physics. Wish I was as cool as you (don't say it).

Attached: normal.jpg (660x525, 52K)

It's currently summer in europoor and in most parts it's over 36°C outside.
RIP those who live in attics with no AC.

Yeah. Europe.

Attached: 546f9f4.png (768x768, 265K)

It's currently 29C in my room. Kill me bros.

Attached: 1563370158491.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

climate change chinese conspiracy!

A topic YOU just brought up for no reason.

>tfw it was over 100 degrees and humid as fuck for a week straight, but then a bunch of rain came and cooled everything off yesterday and now it's nice out

Attached: locke happy.jpg (710x632, 40K)

>tfw 30C but only 20% humidity in the fucking east coast rn
I feel like I'm lit on fire when I step into the sunshine but god dam is it comfy in the shade.

Attached: 1562612974385.png (300x309, 32K)

Yeah. it's summer, we know that.

ouch

Attached: Capture.jpg (643x213, 11K)

Attached: AAAAAAHHHHHHH.jpg (621x441, 23K)

degrees freedomheit, dumb-dumb

Attached: america yes.jpg (680x497, 58K)

>these temps
>hot
Man you guys are pampered as fuck. Utah and Arizona are much hotter than this every single summer. Arizona easily hits the 40s

Yeah but it's windy there and you have it all the time.

not comparable and you know it. Southwestern heat is fucking nothing because it's also dry as fuck. When it gets hot over on the east coast it feels like you're wading through a disgusting swamp.

>AC keeps my apt a cool 73 degrees
No problems here

Most of Europe doesn't have air conditioning. Also humidity

Attached: Capture.jpg (514x171, 10K)

And you have AC. We don't.

Not true. Winds arent much more common than anywhere else I've been in most of Utah. It also snows often in the winter and gets fairly cold so its not like the heat is on all the time. You are right about all the time in AZ though

>31C is hot to him
ahahahaha, I dont even sweat if its not AT LEAST 38C

Yeah but you faggots think cold is 10c. faggot.

Attached: laughingtakagi40.gif (908x765, 941K)

this is T-shirt weather in the UK

True. I dont know sub zero

>low humidity

It isn't as hot really. Have experienced 90% humidity on those temps? Pretty common in tropical places and it's fucking hell

Midwest bro?

I've been wearing shorts since it was +3C

Nah, east coast.

You pussies panic over -1C, calling it "beast from the east" lmao. Shut the fuck up.

Depends if you count Alberta as hell or not. Reached 33°C in my room yesterday.

Wonder what do Europeans think of Trumps climate policies boiling them alive.

Jesus fuck poorfags get an AC system like holy shit

This
90F+ without high humidity is completely tolerable
The same temp with 90-100% humidity on top is hell
The humidity is also why you'll feel cold as fuck in the winter no matter what you do
Below freezing temps don't mean jack shit at 20% RH but at 80% your jacket and pants do nothing
t. southerner

tfw you live in jordan, a fucking desert and the temp is still lower than a large portion of Europe lol

I have one but I dont use it because I literally do not feel heat unless Im in direct sunlight
being bothered by heat is for sissies, children and women lmao

>just install giant air ducts into 100+ year old homes

yeah, why didn't I think of that

Attached: 1527575906339.jpg (480x480, 28K)

If Europoors are too dumb and poor to use air conditioning they deserve what they get
>yurop too dumb to use toilets
>everyone fucking dies of the plague
>suddenly yurop uses toilets
>yurop too dumb to use AC
>you are here
>everyone fucking dies of heatstroke
>suddenly yurop uses AC

>hahaha americans live in such short lived houses hahaha imagine living in a house less than a century old lmao amerifats do this
>help me america I can't run wiring to cooling ducts through solid roman stone maybe living in a museum was dumb help me I'm dieing of heatstroke aaaaaa
Would you like some w o o d e n h o u s e s

Attached: 722900b489a084849a0731c27d3ddc154348.jpg (500x500, 48K)

That's because you live in a shithole where it's always hot. You'd be bitching about "cold" weather I wouldn't even wear pants in.

Ductless systems and Windows units exist for a reason
Come to think of it Americans don't have issues installing air ducts into 100 year old houses and yes houses that old do exist in the US

>In 1902, the first modern electrical air conditioning unit was invented by Willis Carrier in Buffalo, New York.
100 years later and the average europoor home still doesn't have it. Stupid fucks. I'm European btw

No I wouldnt considering I frequently visit my sister in Halifax at times when its below 0
youre just a fucking baby who cant handle a little weather and now youre projecting lmao

Well 2 things, houses made out bricks +you only need AC like 2 weeks a year.

because prior to the Great Sissification of the 1950s, Yuropeans spent most of their time bombing each other in endless pointless wars over how to pronounce various words. So they built houses to survive direct bomb strikes. Of course, being poor, they still live in these bunkers today.

concrete isolates heat better than wood, you imbecile

>europoor houses don't have electrical wiring
do burgers actually believe this?
>"just rip out your ceiling for a week per year of hot weather"

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (5312x2988, 1.95M)

>No actually I have a girlfriend in Canada trust me bro I'm big and manly trust me
lol k

There is no AC in Europe. Only windows and radiators that smell like burning piss.

31c/50% humidity in my ROOM

Concrete cannot be incrementally upgraded with wiring and ducting improvements unless you have a false ceiling which looks like ass. Wooden framed houses don't try to insulate with wood because that would be fucktarded, they use fibreglass baton insulation. Which is better than concrete as an insulator (albeit with much less thermal mass)

Et avec ton esprit

32.2C/50% humidity right where I'm sitting

>hes now intentionally ignoring the content of my post
you act like a baby in more than one way, I see

even that involves removing window panes. The point was that its an incredibly large effort for very minor gain (be cool for the 1 week of hot weather we get every year).
if your radiators smell like piss, then its because someone pissed on/in them. It's literally just hot water pumped through some pipes.

Praise the Lord

Attached: 1557120621730.png (627x136, 15K)

In America Southwest the average in Summer is 40C.

I don't know if you can read, but I didn't ignore your post. I called it schoolyard bragging bullshit about as likely to be true as the average greentext. Is that a difficult concept?

If the temperature outside is at or above 20°C, you need air conditioning to maintain the optimal indoor air temperature of 20-21°C. Anything else is poorfag coping.

much better tomorrow

Attached: Capture.jpg (1322x599, 88K)

>even that involves removing window panes.
Can ya'll not open your windows? that is literally all that is required you don't remove anything

Perfect summer temperature and yet we still have AC pretty much everywhere.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-143950.jpg (1080x1920, 532K)

Our windows don't open up they open out at an angle

>pointlessly spend money
the American way, after all

Attached: Capture.jpg (402x222, 19K)

you ignored the true content of my post and instead put out some pathetic strawman argument to make it seem like I was being pretentious
cope harder with your inability to cope with weather

>yuropeans literally have mandatory suicide prevention windows
jesus fucking christ your continent is a mess

reading comprehension

>Room temp = 31 C
>CPU temp = 66 C

Attached: 1551575173199.jpg (231x218, 6K)

>I don't want a cool room anyways nobody likes comfortable temperatures haha I'm so happy without basic shelter from the elements
Sour grapes harder

>implying 32°C is bad
I'm in Northern Germany and 35°C is the most I've ever had at my flat, and temperatures over 30 degrees are a a few weeks per year thing. That's not bad at all; in Mexico and such places, they deal with 40°C all the time.

I'm in halifax, I probably fucked your sister

Attached: 46234724242.png (1078x702, 257K)

Unless they open outwards far enough to fit yourself through they are "suicide prevention windows". If they do, what? Why? Why not just sliders at that point?

>basic shelter from the elements
said the person living in a wooden shack

They do open far enough to be at a right angle with the wall, it is so you can have them slightly open for a cool breeze.

>be called poorfag for not using AC
>compare yourself to mexicans
mexicans have AC by the way

Attached: 1559413052191.gif (600x366, 822K)

You can't directly compare temperatures without taking humidity into account though. Places like Mexico (at least in the north), Arizona, etc are desert. It gets very hot, but it's dry so it doesn't feel bad at all. It's much worse in humid/tropical heat because perspiration stops working to cool you off

imagine fucking living in Thailand where it is like this ALL YEAR, how they don't just kill each other constantly I do not know.

>100 degrees
Bullshit. Water boils at 100 degrees you'd be dead.

we don't need to build for bombs here, those aren't considered normal weather in civilized countries

Haha nice one Bob

>Europeans don't have ac
where does this meme come from? I have in my house and all my friends have it too

You have tornadoes and you don't build your houses for those

Yeah fuk, it's 31 Celsius here and I am steaming. The fucking humidity... I sleep with my fan on full blast aimed at my face and torso.

AMD thermal probes suck...

Midwest tards are almost as bad as Euros

this is cope, if you're self employed or trying not to be completely lazy you'll lose a good chunk of your potential productivity, i'll try to get AC if i ever move out of my parents house
t. sweden

JUST NORMAL WEATHER BRO HAHA DON'T NEED AN AC WHAT A WASTE THAT WOULD BE HAHA SILLY AMERICANS AM I RIGHT BRO?

if you want to test them I don't mind

Attached: window.jpg (4032x3024, 2.86M)

>Here it's 13°C outside
Stay jelly, northern hemisphere fags

Attached: Comfy_guy.jpg (600x579, 42K)

almost no one has AC here in sweden. we've traditionally taken 2 months vacation during the summer. some people got AC after last summer's heat wave tho.

Im alright
Honestly I don't feel it as long as there's airflow. Whether it be wind, a fan or my A/C if I decide to use it, but once the air stagnates I notice that I get a little sticky and feel warm.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-145327_Firefox~01.jpg (1080x788, 64K)

That's probably true. Never been in another climatic zone before. Apparently we have 45% relative humidity today.

Honestly, if I, hypothetically, wanted an AC, which I don't, I'd probably keep it for myself. The EU is very strict on crimes against the world climate. Just the other week a friend of mine disappeared after illegally lighting a barbecue fire.

If AC is only required for a couple of weeks a year it is not worth the investment / running costs, I can make do with a fan.

Your summers are fucking ridiculous though

>31c
>summer
>hot
you whites dont know how lucky you are

Attached: Brazilian women laughing in the park, Slow Motion Stock Video Footage.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

CAN'T OPEN WINDOW BECAUSE THUNDERBUGS WILL GET INSIDE AND LIVE IN MY MONITORS.