Are Sapphire graphics cards better than MSI graphics cards?

Are Sapphire graphics cards better than MSI graphics cards?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-231212__03.jpg (1080x938, 156K)

Sapphire only make AMD cards, so they're inherently inferior to MSI, who make superior Nvidia products too.

For AMD, yes.

Based and redpilled

get an evga card like a real man

Well I have a crappy pre-built desktop with an i5 2300 and a Radeon HD 5450 (at least the CPU is quad core but the GPU is an actual potato), and I might buy an RX 570 if my PC's PSU is powerful enough and if it fits in the case. I found Sapphire's RX 570 Pulse and MSI's RX 570 Armor OC, both cost 160€.

Also, if by the time I'll be able to build a PC, the RX 570 will still be good enough for me, I'll put it in the new PC.

*greenpilled

my anus cools my shits better than MSI cool gpus

No, but I only bought sapphire pgs, si maybe their gayshit faggot /v/idya garbage might be decent when compare to other garbage amd partners.

MSI is shit for both

Had both MSI/Sapphire/EVGA, it just depends on models, all 3 are great brands although EVGA has the best support they only do nVidia cards. Once you've decided which card you want to buy just be sure to find a review of the exact model you get before, check for noise/temp.

MSI is better I think since they design (non-reference design) and make their own PCBs at their factories in Taiwan. Most other brands buy reference PCBs from Foxconn and slap a sticker on it and/or a different cooler. MSI cards also overclocked better because they received higher binned chips from AMD and Nvidia.

Oh and same goes for Asus and Gigabyte too.

gigabyte make great motherboards nowadays though

Thats what I meant. MSI, Asus and Gigabyte make better hardware than other companies. Gigabytes motherboards were always great from what I remember, even 10 years ago they overclocked the best and had the most features. Sometimes this brand is better than that brand, it changes.

Sapphire 4 Life
Never had a MSI but XFX was fucking shit and I think we can all agree on that
>RIP my dear 8800GTX, served me well

You have no idea what you're talking about. Almost all AIBs make custom PCBs these days. Almost all offer models with reference PCBs too, including MSI/Asus/Gigabyte. Not to mention that there's often nothing at all wrong with reference PCBs, especially on the AMD side of things. They're often massively-overbuilt. The comment about MSI receiving better chips than anyone else is also complete bullshit. Why would they? They're nowhere near the biggest AIB partner for either brand, so why them for special treatment? Stop making shit up, retard.

Attached: throw.gif (430x242, 1.79M)

Well it used to be that way years ago. Maybe things have changed. I always read this on review sites and on forums in the late 00s/early 10s.

I meant to say that the chips that are put in top of the line custom cards (MSI Lightning, Asus Matrix) are generally better than the chips put in top of the line cards from other brands such as Sapphire who often used referenced design PCBs on their cards in combination with better coolers. Again, at least it used to be that way. There are also more brands nowadays. MSI put higher binned chips on their top of the line cards because of better quality control and they also used better memory chips that clock higher like Samsung ones compared to Hynix ones.

You call it over-built, all those overclockers, that want to break world records, generally reach their highest clocks on custom PCB top of the line cards. No, there is nothing wrong with reference-design cards at all. Just buy the cheapest card that is available would be the smartest advice.

the sapphire pulse has a better heatsink and higher boost clocks than the msi armor oc .

Attached: mickey_hanma.jpg (182x179, 11K)

Anything is better than MSI