My buddy does cell phone repairs and gave me an s8...

My buddy does cell phone repairs and gave me an s8, only problem is the phone is frp locked and the guy who gave him the phone fucked off. he replaced the screen and digitizer and said if I can get it unlocked its mine.

is the G950USQU5CR1B firmware unlockable/bypassable or am i fucked? I have been trying with no dice and willing to pay $20 at this point...

Attached: 20190725_171458.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

combinationfirmware.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NZkQ8Zzj3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

give it back jamal

Return it to its rightful owner, Ahmed.

i swear im not a nigger.
pic related

Attached: bank lel.png (932x151, 9K)

Try unlocking the bootloader ans flashing TWRP or just flash stock firmware over this.

Sometimes you can get lucky with android and frp lock bypassing. Just google it and see what comes up.

Is there still customer data on it?
I recently bought a $10 galaxy S5 to do some tests with off ebay, came with a smashed screen. I swapped it out and it came up to a pin code, of course FRP locked. So I plugged it into a laptop, and the phone was named the device owner's full name. It seemed like an uncommon name, so I googled it. Came up with an instagram account as the first result with the numbers 786 at the end of the account name. SO I tried 7860 and the phone unlocked.
Pic heavily related

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Now is that chinese or Japanese?

its been factory reset 100 times...
I tryed that odin shit but i keep getting errors and all the "bypasses" that are not software related are patched...

>$30k in a checking instead of dumping into savings or 401k
How much crack did you have to sell for that?

I have a 401k and savings account... thats my fucking around money.

THANK YOU CHAINLINK GODS

pure liquid savings are better than tying it up in hugely inflated nonliquid assets at the crest of the all-encompassing fiat bubble, so long as he has at least that much in gold as well

yeah you cant odin anything with FRP on.
Unless there is an exploit, your only direct path is to gain write access to the storage nand. This means removing the chip and putting it in a socket programmer. It's soldered on, bga rework basically.
The alternate method is to buy a motherboard off ebay and swappy swappy.

damn, so Press F to pay respects.?

Put it back where you found it, Tyrone.

You are all a bunch of negros. Just fucking use Combination firmware. Then you can go back to stock and FRP is gone just like that. Did it on a S9+ about a week ago. All you need is Odin the two firmware, Samsung drivers and some brain cells.

can you explain how you do that with a fucking LOCKED (read only) bootloader?
if FRP lock is on, the bootloader and system is locked. Odin wont do shit.

Told you are a negro. But that's ok. Combination firmware is the key to success. Do some research faggot.

Le butthurt Jow Forumsturd trying to export nigger poitics to Muslims

>Combination firmware
>fix IMEI number
yeah that site looks like it's a pretty bad trojan.

Here you go you stupid fuck. Just some proof I am not lying to you.

Attached: scv_1563142977580608413154.jpg (1080x1704, 118K)

Whatever retard. If you want to be ignorant then fine. Just remember on what site you are.

Attached: scv_15631430590361478500446.jpg (1080x1704, 158K)

And one final nail on your coffin. As you can see there's two OFF there.

Attached: scv_15631437060462135171498.jpg (1080x1704, 176K)

Laotian

Still not convinced you motherfucker?

Attached: scv_156321877951036658292.jpg (1080x1704, 178K)

its impossible just toss it in the bin.

no but thanks

Those guys know what they are talking about. You only need it for FRP bypass anyway. Trojan or not and still I give zero fucks. It gets nuked anyway. So do yourself a favor and never come back with niggerlicious greentext.

Enjoy your $20 AT&T paperweight then.

This

The only other intelligent user in this thread. That's two who bypassed FRP successfully on Samsung devices with Combination firmware.

you can always detect a schizo as soon as they start ranting about gold

combinationfirmware.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_NZkQ8Zzj3c

>durrrrrr numbers go up forever! and if they dont the gobbornment can just expropriate me to pay for the FDIC bailout!

Attached: 96f.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>[
I dont think it works for this firmware tho

Pretty sure it does. You just need to find the right one for your device. Binary is important too.

You have to find the frp reset tool and Google account reset tool..to download you'll have to call 911 from that phone as you are talking with the dispatcher you will have a couple extra options on the locked phone one will be a tiny web browser use this to download the 2 tools I mentioned...this actually works believe it or not just Google the rest sir.

This is a couple of sites that may help.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-19-37-58.png (720x1280, 169K)

t. ahmed

Bruh 30k in an ally account @2.2% is 660 dollars a years