I wanna make vidya which software should i use godot or gamemaker studio

i wanna make vidya which software should i use godot or gamemaker studio

Attached: 1563673180869.jpg (546x800, 62K)

your brain

whatever seems like the best fit for your project goals

Attached: 1563835120598.jpg (500x667, 113K)

Godot, gms sucks ass

why did you crop out isis chan?

Attached: isis chan.png (1050x925, 441K)

Serbia number 1 country fuck albanian

Urho3D and good thinking skills

I'd say Godot. It's pretty easy to use and had really good support for 2d stuff. Works for 3d as well.

microsoft word

Godot is pretty neat. Its 3D shading language and scripting language are really easy to learn and use.
If you plan on making a HUD or a 2D game, they have a separate engine instead of making the user fake 2D.
And the best part is you don't need to pay royalties for a well supported engine.

The UI (control) elements are better than any other game engine I've used, they work so well and are very easy to use and extend

Godot is shit, has poor performance, scripting language is retarded, and 3D sucks

Just write a c++ library for everything then

why use godot then? there are many MIT licensed C++ engines

>tfw want to make godot game with c#
>know neither godot nor c#

Attached: 73ECC158-F5D6-4577-841C-90D641BCADB9.jpg (658x901, 47K)

Do you know any c++ engines? I'm interested in c++ so that's one reason I like Godot, but other than c++ it has a lot of features and a great community

C# in Godot sucks, but it's getting better

Urho3D is a good start. simple engine and relies on C++ more than macros

I'd use godot if it didn't require me to learn another [generic scripting language number 3478].

There needs to be some standard for this, lua is a good start but its problem is that its retarded.

Lua fucking sucks, at least gdscript makes sense. Gdscript is easy to learn, my biggest problem is that it isn't a statically typed

You should learn C++ and start with basic libraries like SFML.

Thanks fren

Why does Lua suck? I've had to use very basic lua a few times and to me it seemed like python for hipsters

I used it forever ago so I don't know how much it's changed, but it was just so annoying to get anything done

I just looked it up. Man I'm not a serious programmer, but fuck me making variables global by default sounds so annoying.

I don't remember Lua being *that* bad, but fuck man