Hello, I work for a large product testing lab that publishes ratings for consumers...

Hello, I work for a large product testing lab that publishes ratings for consumers. Part of my job is content inovation both for pre-existing technology's and new. We test a wade range of consumer products like cell phones, lawn mowers, water filters, Dishwashers, Grills and much more.

As a consumer of technology what emrganing or pre-existing product would you like to see tested? Or what type of test would you like to see products be subjected to?

Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestions may have an influence on what we do next.

Attached: BEF72969458948A1AFC34ADAECE3C68A.jpg (750x927, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzFj-oiUnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know you don't work for consumer reports. They are now a social justice based advocacy organization and ratings are an afterthought

How so?

>We test a wade range
>wade
You should test your spell checker, you disgusting brown fleshed retarded third world faggot.

>faggot
stopped reading there

I'm quite sad that you didn't read the whole thing lad. Punctuations are important.

They brought in a new female president who explicitly said she wanted the magazine to focus on social justice. The entire editorial staff is now female.

Attached: 3535137.attach.png (1160x800, 417K)

Do you work there?

stop probing, faggot

what?

Hello, I work for a large website that shits on ratings companies. Part of my job is content creation, both for pre-existing sites and new. We shit on a wide range of consumer products testing sites like graphs (both bar and line), schematics, and benchmarks, and much more.

As a consumer technology ratings company employee, how would you like to shut the fuck up and "do the needful" and leave our community alone? Or what type of insults are you seeking?

Thank you for your feedback. Your suggestions may have an influence on what we do next.

Hi I want job.

lol identifying with a community on a image message board and feeling compelled to defend it. Jesus are you trying to sound pathetic?

Fuck you. user was posted what he did for anons like me, and I fucking respect that you shitbag.

you're still a nigger and no amount of free social jobs money would change that.
Nigger.

IMAGINE

Apple product sledgehammer resistance test.

I could really use some reviews on products like this. Every commercial is some like, happy, feel-good bullshit, but I need reviews from real consumers who've used it and competing products to really get an idea of what to buy. Thanks for your service to consumers of technology!
youtube.com/watch?v=9bzFj-oiUnE

Who is this semen container ?

>important.
stopped reading there

Hello, your mom.

As a pee pee poo poo ur dumb

Thank ylu for nothing