Video gaming is not a hobby

Video games are consumer products, like movies or bubble gum.

I'm tired of lazy people calling video games their "hobby" to justify their excess.

If you're playing a game the way it was meant to be played, then moving on to the next one, you're a consumer.

A hobbyist does something unique, of note or of value. Speed running, console collecting, competitive events, beating games in unlikely ways, console hacking and exploit hunting... Those are hobbies. Avoiding work to veg out playing the latest AAA? pastime.

Attached: video-games-a-hobby-and-a-career-780x390.png (780x390, 162K)

How is enjoying film not a hobby? I mean I get what you mean but you sound like a total fag.

have sex

>Video games are consumer products
So are books. Is reading a hobby?

listen to video games are bad, but you don't have to create blog post against them, just don't play them retard

like or hate games, we don't care. If it's not hardware relate, don't speak about them here.

vtrue

I agree

That's why I hunt achievements

Hobbyists take normie consumer products and obsess over them like autists

OP is a faggot hobbyist because he obsess over cock

Attached: 1518039672672.png (294x265, 131K)

I really don't get why so many turboautists on this board are so vocally against vidya. I get that you might not enjoy them but I don't see people making threads about how much they hate books and people who read them or some shit.

Attached: 1502614078427.jpg (447x463, 53K)

>hates video games
>jerks off to anime on the daily
Gotta love Jow Forums.

4channel posters are pretty intense, lots of fights on these boards.

it's healthy to call someone a faggot often triple man

Autism: The Post

Meanwhile 90% of Jow Forumsis software related

You would if you stopped playing games like a manchild

They think that hating on popular entertainment makes them look smart and mature on an anonymous anime imageboard.

There is nothing inherently wrong with video games, but the industry is fucked up and tailored for normalfags. You really have to be a braindead zombie to keep buying into it.

It's just a normal reaction to /v/tards. I feel like if we were in a world where /v/ as we know it didn't exist there wouldnt be so much contempt for anything video game related. Also a lot of people think the dumb brandwar shit is from gamers so people are also sick of them in that way

A combination of these /v/ is shit but people who have a fucking stroke when video games are even mentioned aren't any better

Well gayming is a hobby but not a real hobby.
If there is a hobby tier list, than gayming would be the last place, like e sports it's not a real sport.

Because you gamers keep shitting up this board with their brand war shit, bait threads and low quality posting. We hate you because we assume that you all are mostly obnoxious teenagers who dont know or care for anything about tech and instead want to troll and fill up the board with your shit posts.

As if that's different from the manchildren posting "Apple BTFO" and obnoxious anime shit the most Apple is mentioned?
If you want people to talk to about technology you get a decent group of friends. Jow Forums is the last place you'd look, especially for the past 5 years.

Anime is not a hobby

Anime is aconsumer product, like movies or bubble gum.

I'm tired of lazy people calling anime their "hobby" to justify their excess.

If you're watching seasonal moeshit or SoL garbage, then moving on to the next one, you're a consumer.

A hobbyist does something unique, of note or of value. Commissioning art, voice acting their own dubs, purchasing figurines, collecting physical mefia... Those are hobbies. Avoiding work to veg out the latest shit that will be replaced by even more shit? pastime.

This got to be a bait thread nobody is this stupid.

>the way it was meant to be played
Is that some subtle Nvidia shilling?

have sex