Someone recommend me a board for discussing technology

Someone recommend me a board for discussing technology.

Attached: waving.webm (348x596, 18K)

redd*t.org/u/Linux4noobs

Mya-Nee isn't here

A lot of the smaller chans have interesting (but slow) technology boards.

+suplexes loli*

>lgbt
linux gnu bsd technology ?

>long compile times suck

/qa/

/Ω/ is good but it's dead
Jow Forums is shit but very much alive and sometimes something good pops up

I wish usenet wasn't dead. There's no successor to this place that's worth it and yet this place sucks more every day.

4kev.org

cripplechan, lainchan
cuckchan is just consumer wars and clueless neets, they shit up even /dpt/ with their bullshit

twitter
facebook
reddit
9gag
memebase

There is none. As soon as a new one is founded, the sentient people flee to it in droves and it's amazing for a couple of months, but the insentient people, including the pajeets and shitposters follow and turn the forum into yet another shitty medium-link repost central that every sentient person wants to leave.

gitter

oh wait thats here haha

I need to make a captcha that asks you CS trivia questions.

lainchan. Either .jp or .org (the real one)

Eventually, Pajeet and his buddy Kumar Patel will have a database of every question and answer, or at least so many of them that they can get entry after a few refreshes.

Just full on IP-Block, require registrations to post and aggressively ban low-quality garbage, no matter how many snowflakes complain about too harsh laws and how devastated they feel that their shit medium article they worked 3 days on that gave awful advice on how to do some thing and install a massive security hole in the process wasn't appreciated

And become 7chan? Nah.