What does Jow Forums think about social media?

Does it benefit humanity?

Attached: Okita.png (1122x1842, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6e1riShmak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. What little of it isn't a free marketing pyramid scheme seems to simply replace IRL social interaction, so at it's best it's a sidegrade.

hahahahahahahaha

It’s garbage and should be limited to adults only. (They probably shouldn’t use it either) It’s effect on children is only negative.

The "gameification" of social interactions is what made it horrible.
Social media creators wanted people to use it all the time and added tricks to make it addicting
If it was just a way to share pictures and conversations with people you know it would be fine, but its almost competitive for getting attention

a like button is just as addicting, just like a (You) on this website.
the internet in general is additing af

Benefits humanity the same way as cancer, ebola, aids does

youtube.com/watch?v=d6e1riShmak

Have a free you my fren

Yes goy social media is good post all your personal data it will make you less antisemitic.

>social media
Social spying

It's the cancer killing the west

social media is a cancer

Almost? Dude, it's so competitive that by popular demand third party sites have appeared just to rank everyone on how active and influential they are!

Everything has gotten so fucking vapid and devoid of substance, people posting the stupidest shit in order to get some form of attention. People making a living off social media are usually all fucking stupid and inept, completely immature and they have bred a new generation of faggots that are trying to be the same. Instant messaging, anonymous imageboards and forums was enough and we should have left it at that.

Attached: 1556903392256.png (1920x1080, 3.95M)

From my experience, it can have a positive, neutral or negative influence on your life.

If you're pursuing fake validation, or looking for numbing stimuli, then ditch it.

However it's great to connect for upcoming events, organising with friends, or finding communities you are interested in. Also if you're social media is set up well, then any special interest who adds you will be able to stalk you and see your cool life (though you have to make an effort to take pics/vids of what you're about).

Tldr is it a net positive or negative to your life? Then ditch it or embrace it.

Attached: 04bdab6a9e49c5c7cc2b1d1c3fba43a43a8ccd4eccadce225bcb203ac327ef0d.png (572x750, 770K)

>impkying that you will not get it on internet forums

>he says whilst posting nazi propaganda

no
however anime feet does

Attached: feet 9.png (1633x1700, 1.51M)

Forums do have a lot of crossover and I miss when they were the main option. But there are some differences. You wouldn't meet a girl and then she asks for your forum account, then is able to stalk you and find a summary of your social life and look at your pictures.

Forums are a precursor though, and more fun yes.

Yeah this is why we still need image boards. Normies think pride in heritage, family, self reliance and self defence are 'nazi' ideals. Here we can express why it can be a positive manifestation of ourselves. Not mindless hate and inadequacy, which is the common misconception.

have sex.

Nothing benefit humanity. Humanity do not follow a common goal.

Imagine being this tone-deaf and retarded

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (888x324, 36K)

Social media is kanker, but this is a very nice attempt to start a feet thread.
Feets are technology.

Attached: bunny senpai feet.jpg (1680x2400, 422K)

The ADL hatelist is a work of fiction and should NOT be taken seriously, pls go Moishe

Why don't you just use a different rune that nazi's don't use for this poster?

>think of the child mutilating jews and their feelings!

Kill yourself butthurt smelly schizophrenic Jew.

it keeps normies corralled, the ultimate pleb filter

Dude seriously get some help. I hope you find peace.

There will be no peace until every last one of you abrahamic child mutilators are dead and gone. Do us all a favor and neck yourself.

post more feet

Social media for the normalfags (instagram/facebook) are waste of resources. Twitter has some use for quick news sharing.

Mate I posted the pic, and I also think you need help.

will you help me kill spiderjew if i do?

Attached: nico feet.jpg (1920x1200, 1.22M)

I think you need to wake the fuck up and stop coddling child mutilating freaks and apologizing to them and trying to pretend like you need to justify posting ancient runes. Get help.

I never used social media

t. 32 year old

not that guy but thougt you should have a you as well fellow user

Girls act really shady whenever I tell them that I don't have a social media account.

Attached: 5FqfZXb.jpg (1920x1080, 466K)

feet on your kankerkop

do you even talk to girls, thundercock?
btw, it's because they won't have easier means to blackmail and ostracize you if you don't bend your knee

niet hem, maar wat bedoel je?

he's just mad i got all the lolis from sad panda backed up because i knew this was going to happen

Attached: 1564167745277.jpg (1299x1812, 818K)

then you realize majority of people who post runes and pretend they care about their heritage are guys like this i was like him too before so i know its a low key way to piss people off then defend yourself by using the heritage argument when someone calls you a racist its really not fooling anyone because theres more to culture than just symbols

>wahhh muh racisms

Die in a fire you dirty Jew. Not even meming.

yes, it sorts out the weed from the grain

Do (You) feel a dopamine rush right now?

facebook / twitter are shitty, slow, bloated platforms.

Go to hell, disgusting pedo scum.

How new are you?

Where did he say or imply anything to suggest that he's a pedophile? Nowhere. Absolutely nowhere. So what are you posting this for? Because you yourself are a pedophile, and it's the pedophile movement's strategy to constantly point the finger at anime fans and condition the public into thinking that pedophilia means anime.

Kill yourself. And why the fuck are there SO MANY pedophiles on Jow Forums? Every fucking thread I come to there's a fucking pedo.

Pedo website.

No, anime website.

Those are some pretty nice feet though

Newfag. Its anime and pedo

Fuck off you fucking newfag pedo.

Fuck off you newfag anti redditor. This is a cunny site

it's interesting how widespread this shit has become in the last year or so
wonder what the fuck happened

Ok, try posting some CP then. Shouldn't be a problem.

yes, do you?

Fuck off Agent Smith.

But I thought this was a "pedo" and "cunny" site???

Fucking retard.

I really hope you mean retards posting and screeching about pedophilia and not pedos.

no, i mean pedos.
a certain other board is full of them as well

Doesnt mean you can break the law newfag. Cp back in the day was up for a long time but it eventually got deleted.

Newfag

>NOOO PEDOS !!!
>on Jow Forums!!!
>HOW COULD THIS BE
OH NONONONONONO HAHAHAHHAHA

i came here in like 2012
it's definitely more prevalent than it was a few years ago

>2012

This has to be bait

》one obscure group allegedly appropriates something so now nobody else is allowed to use it

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I've definitely benefited from it, but I worry about its negatives. I spend a lot of time on the fediverse and irc, then later it's all a blur and I sorta feel robbed of my free time. I never even know what I've gotten done in a day anymore.