Hi, I'm Terry Davis, I live in my parents' house

>Hi, I'm Terry Davis, I live in my parents' house
How the fuck did this freak get so much attention?

Attached: 1532295306500.gif (320x240, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-SJKJnZ9cg&t=341s
youtube.com/watch?v=5vwG8g5n_Ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This better be b8

He was an interesting person who was adept at programming. Hence he was popular on this technology board

He was chosen by God to make a Holy Operating System, also he made good music.

He was unironically a genius.

Attached: 1504592683140.jpg (1613x1080, 93K)

because he was a king u retard. he was the man chosen by god himself to rule Jow Forums and if you don't like it u can fuck off

Because freaks living in their parents' basement are often interesting people.
Normaltards are boring and stupid.

> be a good goy and keep paying rent every month

Attached: b24.png (589x534, 49K)

Write a compiler first, then we can talk.

But goy, if you live with parents, you won't get a white wife to make new workers with!

Attached: 1491664567404.jpg (812x574, 131K)

True but I also avoid getting involved with a dumb slut who tries to make me subvert to our jewish overlords.

Attached: 1520970765564.jpg (743x730, 150K)

No, bad goy!
White wife! White children! Fight for the white race! Work hard for your white overlords with German surnames!

Attached: 1510014278864.jpg (1764x1920, 710K)

He made a very curious thing.
He was also insane

my dear person of God's chosen people, why would I move out before getting the wife? I will move out after I get the wife and if we want our special time there is always a hotel. I won't pay you rent. Go away.

Attached: 1557935357568.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

No self-respecting white woman would ever consider marrying a broke beta who lives with his parents.
Do you want to hide your virginity and homelessness every time you meet?
You'll die alone, without white progeny to work for ou- for you when you're old.

Attached: 1428197242117.jpg (590x639, 149K)

>broke beta
having a job while actually living with your parents is the most alpha thing ever. you care for them in their old age like they cared for you when you were shitting the diapers. Nothing is more alpha than family bonds. Your tricks won't work on me, rabbi.

Attached: 1556391316859.jpg (500x573, 45K)

>having a job while actually living with your parents is the most alpha thing ever.
Women disagree.
Do you want to die alone, without white progeny?
Just a little rent, it sure won't hurt your wallet that much!

Attached: 1433199704680.png (502x449, 29K)

>Women disagree.
a true alpha won't care about a woman's opinion. stop soliciting me into renting your shitty 4*6 m apartment.

Attached: 1560761074249.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>trying this hard to convince white people to not have kids so you can import more third worlders to drive down wages

>a true alpha won't care about a woman's opinion.
But then you'll die alone without progeny since no woman will ever want you.
Just fucking pay it and lose your virginity. That's what being a real man is all about!

Attached: shiggy jew.jpg (890x890, 116K)

>having a job while actually living with your parents is the most alpha thing ever.
>Women disagree.
To be fair, women disagree because that means they can't take the house in a divorce.

If some slut wants me do choose between her and the women who gave birth to me the thot will always lose.

he unironically was the smartest programmer to ever live

he had a rather unique personality

maximum based, never betray your own flesh and blood.

racism + schizophrenia + technology = amusing

anyone who claims they liked him because he was a super s grade programmer is a moron; he was good at programming and had a lot of time on his hands to write an OS on his own but his streams weren't very technically informative and mostly just API demonstrations and verbal source code comments

>NOOOOO LIVING WITH PARENTS BAD!

Attached: 53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

It's perfectly normal in eastern Europe. Stop projecting your retarded American ideals.

It's also normal in southwestern european countries like spain or portugal but unlike in eastern europe women are worthless sluts who have sucked dozens of nigger cocks before they turn 20.

what is this thread

>It's perfectly normal in eastern Europe.
>he actually believes this xD

Attached: 1416618164442558980.jpg (540x720, 47K)

based chads I bet they take good care of their beloved mothers.

His early streams were comfy. They got progressively worse, especially when the science girl became his obsession.

There is literally nothing wrong with living with your parents. I blame the modern sentiment about "needing your own place" to be a result of the hyper-consumerist culture that permeates society. Things were better when families stayed together, when they passed houses down from generation to generation, and so on.
And isn't this still how many things are done in europe? Doesn't matter if it's due to them "being poor" or not, it's still healthier on a societal level. But that's not good for Shlomo because he needs endless consumption.

Pretty much every Jow Forums board is obsessed with a couple of freaks/weirdos. Terry is one of the few who became deified.

this, i have a very good paying job but i live alone in a large apartment abroad. i miss my family so much, living alone sucks. to me, it would be perfect if i lived with family until i found a girlfriend then i would move out. but living alone THEN finding the girlfriend sounds ultra tough because i am depressed all the time now and finding a proper girlfriend is a very taxing on the mind and body.

So did Terry achieve CHIM or did he instead zero-sum? Asking for a friend.

Attached: pepe pondering.jpg (699x485, 60K)

>it's still healthier on a societal level
Lolnope
It results in lots of friction between generations. Shit that only resolves when they finally split.

Divine intelect, also, I believe you have not written a compiler yet. Try again later.

Attached: 20190703_222804.jpg (1200x895, 930K)

Terry Davis image dump, fuck all the glow niggers in this thread.

Attached: youwonwincia.jpg (250x250, 19K)

because you keep making threads about him you dumb fuck

By building a fucking OS about the bible.
I mean who thinks of building an OS by yourself let alone a biblical related OS.
Guy was an insane genius.

Attached: 1515610093801.png (184x184, 43K)

There is always a fine line between genius and madness too.

You say that as if our mortal minds could perceive the difference. All we know is that he ascended.

He made his own C compiler. Also, he made quite a bit of sense about how a genius should value simplicity between his slurs and cursing.

He was a living example of the insane genius.

because he was very sorry for his mental condition. He knew how to express it too. He knew he could not regain control over his brain and yet he fought through that he hacked his own mind in order to create something which, while it may not yet have praqctical value in the world, proved to everyone that he was amongst the best coders in the world. His understanding of operating systems and programming was up there with Torvalds and Stallman, Kernighan and Ritchie. It isnt that he created something you would necessarily understand, but that if a man with such mental problems can code an entire operating system, why cant you do it. He was the point, the man, the programmer who marked the very spot at which computer science became art
Again I ask, if he was such a fuck up - where is your operating system that you coded from scratch?

A modern diogenes perhaps.

I forgot to add
youtube.com/watch?v=5-SJKJnZ9cg&t=341s

Some people have trouble looking at themselves in a mirror.
Most anons differ to terry because we're natural clowns.

While terry could clown or swim or whatever people call that sort of introspective to extrospective exploration and even conjugation, he often had difficulty dealing with that clown or with swimming.
He was only grounded when he detailed the finer parts of his code. It's like a computer that was looped and erratic with some functions, yet functioned well in other parts.

I really wish the guy swam better. He could have invented some magnificent shit. Instead he was blinded by the light.

Attached: 1551705969156.png (500x375, 137K)

nicely put

sboobi

Attached: 1553982725092.jpg (846x846, 93K)

What's a compiler?

Attached: 5a689cb300d0efa6028b4eda-750-563.png (750x563, 390K)

Was Terry related to Ted Bundy(my all time favorite superhero, dating master and a guru)?

Attached: 90712F95-87A3-40BF-BE8A-F9B1DD1D835A.jpg (220x304, 11K)

What’s wrong with living with your parents? Give me a real answer. That’s a dumb stigma meant to force plebs apart.

No he was related to his brother who was a drummer that played with some great rock bands as a session musician

If you want to learn about Terry, here is his life story, from how his father worked on secret military installations to the fact that Terry was involved in writing programs that enhanced Synthetic Apperture Radar . Terry A Davis was a great genius and this is his programming life
youtube.com/watch?v=5vwG8g5n_Ds
If he was paranoid about the secret services, he probably had a good reason to be
WATCH AND LEARN about his involvement in some secret stuff

Yup. People here move out at the time of marriage.
The only reasons to move out in Portugal is
Marriage/commitment
University is far
Work is far.

People don't move out because they get to a certain age. They move out because of some event/need.
This also makes it easier to save money for an house instead of paying rent to some jew. You have a big % of home owners here compared to states. Specially in millenial generation, where ours kept tradition while murican wasted money.

said no productive person ever

A: He's written an OS, In 64 bit. It's ring0. It's incredibly fast, small. It has many innovative features/design attributes. It is more sophisticated than 'windows'. far far, more sophisticated. It even has it's own compiler/language (holy-C).

terry was nicer than ted bundy

Back to the cage, shitposting on Jow Forums isn't productive.
(((Company))) isn't gonna work for itself.

eh i wish i had work and was getting paid
then i wouldn't have stress dreams

>In 64 bit. It's ring0.
What the fuck does that mean? You're another /v/ underage. Go back to your cpu threads.

it doesnt have any memory protection mechanism. any process can fuck with any other processes memory.

That's not anything to brag about.

>he gives a shit about being "productive"

keep flipping burgers or fixing bugs for 20 year old code or whatever it is you do