ctf.michelin.net/
sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/gesellschaft-leben/besuch-in-der-kleinstadt-79783
eligibility.equifaxbreachsettlement.com/en/eligibility
youtube.com/watch?v=KqEj3b1Hst4
youtu.be/ZlW9yhUKlkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharkiv_Pact
i.4cdn.org/g/1563518700058.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RPzf_4dcL28
sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/d/sacramento-tall-bianchi-squadra-road/6932886212.html
gorails.com/deploy/ubuntu/18.04
archive.org/details/confessionsofcom0000samm
virgilio.it/italia/cavazzo-carnico/eventi/sagra-del-panzerotto-a-cavazzo-carnico-15-edizione_7559523_6
open.spotify.com/track/3mMQXbDtE276XpY75if4aE?si=8LI58PeQRviPntkdp0cECQ
i.imgur.com/iyBzGTq.jpg[/img]
satania.moe/
i.4cdn.org/vg/1564157064613.webm
news.sky.com/story/missing-wikileaks-associate-arjen-kamphuis-belongings-found-in-sea-off-norway-11495850
mega.nz/#!dBxmUADB!4piJItp7ja7_9WbTmoLGo3nMLOP2Fr0AH_ju9W4-PLY
vocaroo.com/i/s0cxWrvNDJsk
twitter.com/DOOM/status/1154788818970714112
quantamagazine.org/mathematician-solves-computer-science-conjecture-in-two-pages-20190725/
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/05/its-now-illegal-in-russia-to-share-an-image-of-putin-as-a-gay-clown/?utm_term=.1115a6b2627c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I havent gotten around to implementing a clippboard yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk3DjXKdVcY

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cellular_automaton

So how to implement this reasonably?
Its O(n^2) squared for each update right? Is there a faster way?

cliffturn=

Dirty Work

Dirty or clean, we know the difference!

ctf.michelin.net/

False or not (True and True)

[email protected]

5R557reZterdJT49

this is a password, go ahead and find out what its for

Hay solamente un error congénito y es la noción de que existimos para ser felices

edgy

Motorhead - Killed By Death

not me, but Schopenhauer

Hubertus Gezinus Hubbeling

4kev.org
Huh

taimanin asagi

sweet

>CTRL-V
>scared?
Yes, I just used my password manager

SELECT * FROM customer c;

sz-magazin.sueddeutsche.de/gesellschaft-leben/besuch-in-der-kleinstadt-79783

it's an article about how until the 90s Germany had little people on display as "Lilliputaners", small people from Gulliver's travels, in what it called Lilliputaner City.

Attached: lilli.jpg (1280x781, 112K)

how to reorganize inode

Attached: DARE.png (768x614, 12K)

indicative

Attached: i be starvin.png (600x338, 265K)

アニメレボリューション

2018年8月3〜5日
アニレボとは?

アニメレボリューション(通称アニレボ)はカナダのバンクーバーで毎年開催されているアニメコンベンションです。

アニメ、日本文化への情熱や理解を広めることを目的とし、イベント、展示、パネルやパフォーマンスがたっぷり詰まった3日間のコンベンションを通して、日本と欧米の文化交流を促しています。

アニメファンのスタッフ達が実際のファン目線でイベントを企画、制作、運営しており、イベント中はファンアート、アニメーション、マンガ、コンテスト、コスプレ、文化展示、ダンス、ゲーム、音楽パフォーマンス等が催され、毎年多くのファンが集まります。
バンクーバーってどんなところ?

バンクーバー市はブリティッシュコロンビア州にある、カナダの中でも最も人口の多い街の一つです。海と山の両方の大自然に囲まれた美しい街で、多文化が共存していることや音楽やシアターが人気な芸術的な街であることで知られています。また、バンクーバーは「ハリウッド・ノース」と呼ばれるほどに多くの映画やテレビ番組が撮影されたロケ地となっており、X-MEN、デッドプール、ミッション・インポッシブルなどの大作もその中に名を連ねています。

アニレボはバンクーバーの中でも最も人が集まるダウンタウンで行われるため、コンベンションと同時にバンクーバー観光を楽しむ

(Invoke-WebRequest -UseBasicParsing -Uri "

Attached: sailormoon.jpg (900x900, 71K)

特殊合金製のニブなので硬いかと心配していたが意外と柔らかかった。黒軸にしたので客観的にカスタム74の廉価版という感じ。ペン先をFにしたので6ミリの罫線のノートにもはみ出さずに書ける。ねじ式キャップで丈夫そうだし、長く使うならプレラ等よりこの商品の方が買い得感があると思う。

ただし、インバータ-は軸が短いのでCON50までしか使えない。カスタム74の軸でこの商品のニブを付けたカスタム74の廉価版があったらいいと思う。そうすれば、CON70が使えるから。

eligibility.equifaxbreachsettlement.com/en/eligibility

youtube.com/watch?v=KqEj3b1Hst4

>No, m-

*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. EVERYONE ELSE SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You disgusting whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. And start taking off your clothes as you do it. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Be thankful, I'm about to make you a star..."

>No, m-
what was he trying to say?

I have an irrational urge to run a clipboard cleaning command whenever I'm done with whatever I copied, plus every few minutes on top of that. My clipboard is empty most of the time.

cheese pizza being caught risk

Wednesday July 24th
First water test since setting up the tank and putting in some cucumber pieces in a Gatorade bottle in the tank yesterday night. It is 10:26 pm as of right now.
High-range pH - 8.2
28.5 deg C
0.25 ppm ammonia
11:01 pm now

Gotta do all my homework somehow.

1.025 SG 11:13 pm

Attached: doxxedmyself.jpg (1920x1200, 100K)

Schau Bocchi

youtu.be/ZlW9yhUKlkQ

Fbi open up

Attached: 1563632466137.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

There are no bad optics or options when concerning the existence of your tribe, race, family, and people. And if a normie tells you otherwise, they will see it when their neck is against the hatchet block. The saving and salvation of our race is not a normie's war, it is an extremist war. I can assure any of you, extremist or to-become-extremist, that victory and liberation of our tribe is paramount to our future and voting, partaking in politics, and other milquetoast measures only serves to show a sign of your complacency of your way of like being erased and replaced and you should end doing that if you are worth a fuck.

F4-3600C16D-32GTZN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kharkiv_Pact

Keep fighting the good fight user.

Attached: 15612951058310.jpg (637x795, 102K)

Ulnar Nerve impingement

i.4cdn.org/g/1563518700058.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=RPzf_4dcL28

sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/d/sacramento-tall-bianchi-squadra-road/6932886212.html

Is this an artifitially generared thread?

>why the fuck is the temperature written right behind the cpu?!?! what is the fucking point of the graph at the bottom then?! holy shit. you fucking braindead shills grasp at every fucking retarded slide you can get you hands on. kill yourself you useless shitstain

りんご幼児は破壊されます

I wonder who was behind this post?

its from a jonah vs ornella thread
someone posted "what are you my pimp?" in name of jonah
then someone posted "no, my blimp" in ornella's name
hence the pasta

Attached: file.png (1880x910, 1.64M)

continental
>not filtering generals

And when you're gone, we want you all to know

gorails.com/deploy/ubuntu/18.04

forgot about that

archive.org/details/confessionsofcom0000samm

virgilio.it/italia/cavazzo-carnico/eventi/sagra-del-panzerotto-a-cavazzo-carnico-15-edizione_7559523_6

open.spotify.com/track/3mMQXbDtE276XpY75if4aE?si=8LI58PeQRviPntkdp0cECQ

List of murdered hip hop musicians

収納箱

Yet another strange thing I have observed: when I disable all C-states and Speedshift (which is hardware P-states) VR VOUT starts to match VCORE at idle (rather than being 100mv higher with them enabled)

[img]i.imgur.com/iyBzGTq.jpg[/img]

I honestly just don't understand.
Is this because when you disable all the bios P-state and C-state settings, the OS starts to handle core parking (like how it used to be?)
And perhaps the OS has different demands of the VRMs, somehow...?
I don't understand this at all.

EY FELLAS WHERE CAN AN OL TIME LIFTER PURCHASE A SHIRT LIKE THAT? DONT TRUST AMAZON SAW A NEWS ARTICLE ON IT AND DONT SEEM RIGHT. WHATS THE TALLEST PALLET YOU GUYS EVER LIFTED? ONCE HAD TO LIFT A 20 FOOTER OF BUD LIGHT !!!!!! THE DRINKS WERE CERTAINLY ON ME THAT NIGHT HAHAHA ANYWAYS PM WITH INFO ON THE SHIRT. THE BOYS IN THE WAREHOUSE WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH THAT ONE!!!

FAVORITE MOVIES: THE GOOD THE BAD THE UGLY. 3:10 TO YUMA AND ANYTHING BY THE DUKE.

"IF YOU AINT LIFTIN YOUR DRIFTIN"

"I LIKE MY MOVIES LIKE I LIKE MY WOMEN, IN THE SILENT ERA"

PROUD OWNER OF LARGEST COLLECTION OF MOVIE POPCORN BAGS IN NORTH AMERICA

RETIRED FORK LIFT OPERATOR 76 - 08

-BILL "BIG HAWS" JOHNSON

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Took a screenshot to show my clipboard is empty.
But then I realized my 'last setting used' default copied the screenshot to my clipboard.
Oh man. Put my picture on the cover of Sensible Chuckle.

Attached: CopyQ.lzuQEU.png (246x124, 13K)

I have to buy new smartphone now
I need in it:
1 stilus
2 booting from SD card
3 USB ports in count of 3 or more
4 changable and cheap batary
5 ability to work without any battary from a power bank
6 connector for externl antenas
7 aluminium body with screwholes for external cooling propeller
8 gold plated connectors
9 no any glue, only screws
10 strong PSB with only wide lines near connetors
11 VR carboard included
12 easy replaceble screen and relable bootons, aloot of buttons all the frame around
Unless all this become avalable i gona use only cheapest phones from new noname manufacters

Rikki Six

Attached: 1549290429848.png (131x147, 23K)

Just wanted to let you know that Satania is always with you! Even inside your clipboard! We are everywhere and you should really join us!
Also yes, any website can access your clipboard however they want, isn't that creepy?
Regardless, Satania is the BEST WAIFU, and you should agree! satania.moe/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yoshikawa_chinatsu

Attached: 1542045551289.png (530x435, 230K)

born to die world is a #tFAP}nu[24
Go crazy with it.

i.4cdn.org/vg/1564157064613.webm

Did you find anything good?
She's lacking for me

A business whom's output is unable to properly compensate its workers isn't a viable business to begin with, and shouldn't exist.

MissPrincessKay

Is that your postal code?

based

test

They targeted gamers. Gamers.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's fun.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same quests over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know evety little detail such that some have attained such gamer nirvana that they can literally play these games blindfolded.

Do these people have any idea how many controllers have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed 8n frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. They take our devs? Gamers aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making the games our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set. They picked a fight against a group that's already grown desensitized to their strategies and methods. Who enjoy the battle of attrition they've threatened us with. Who take it as a challange when they tell us we no longer matter. Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Gamers are competative, hard core, by nature. We love a challange. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challange us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

Duamta

news.sky.com/story/missing-wikileaks-associate-arjen-kamphuis-belongings-found-in-sea-off-norway-11495850

big dick mommies

First part sounds like pulp fiction

Patrician

mega.nz/#!dBxmUADB!4piJItp7ja7_9WbTmoLGo3nMLOP2Fr0AH_ju9W4-PLY

jIDIvbe'ba'.

set cut_paste_input [stack 0]
version 11.1 v1
push $cut_paste_input
ZDefocus2 {
output "focal plane setup"
center {{curve 0.9625784755 x54 0.9578467011 x277 0.9578467011 x322 0.2600132823}}
focal_point {1222 1194}
dof 0.08500000089
size 28
max_size 38
filter_type bladed
legacy_resize_mode false
show_legacy_resize_mode false
blades 7
name ZDefocus1
selected true
xpos -53
ypos 47
}

Not unless you discard them yourself

ポップンワールドを産みだしたポップン世界の神で、「永遠の少年」を自称する謎の少年。サングラスと帽子で常に素顔を隠し、ひょうひょうとした掴みどころのない性格をしている。

AC2・3において容量制限の都合により未登場になった前作キャラクターの楽曲の代理担当として登場し、AC5以降はREMIX楽曲の担当が定着していった。その他、他機種からの移植曲やイベントで登場した他機種連動曲も担当しているため、純粋な担当楽曲数でいえば全キャラ中最多といえるが、純粋なポップンオリジナル楽曲の担当数は少ない。
REMIX担当時のカラーは基本的に選択できず、極一部が使用可能カラーとして解禁されているのみ。

いぬちよ?、P-CAT、KAERU?ら動物の姿をした部下たちと謎の影を従え、才能のあるイカしたポッパーを発掘すべくポップンパーティーを開催。主催者として様々な世界からポッパーたちを招いている。世界を管理する彼らは「ポップンマスター」と呼ばれ尊敬を集めているが、「難しい譜面は神の力で変えてしまう」らしく、ポッパーとしての実力のほどは不明である。~
ポッパーズラウンジでのインタビューの際に既婚者であることを明かしているが、夫人に当たるキャラクターは現在も登場しておらず、存在を示唆する描写も今のところない。

vocaroo.com/i/s0cxWrvNDJsk

Book of the new sun

twitter.com/DOOM/status/1154788818970714112
pretty boring desu

The eight remaining I took with me to the next elven civilization. We killed a lot of elves. The kids died too, one by one, while the survivors grew ever more skilled. The more forest retreats we sacked, the more their numbers dwindled. By the time we slew the last elf, there were only two kids left.

This was a problem, I'd hoped there would only be one.

The solution was simple. I chose one of them at random and beat him to death with a demon's skull.

Then I turned to the last one, who was now hammering ineffectually on me with her little fists. She was a fighter, that girl. I don't remember her name. Something with an A, I think. Something pretty. I wish I could remember her name.

One by one, I grabbed her clothes and tore them away.Then I saved and quit.

I went into the raws and added some new body parts to our respective races. Some organs, attached to the lower body. You can probably guess which ones. I added [LIMB] and [GRASP] to mine, and [JOINT] and [EMBEDDED] to hers. I started the game back p.

I grabbed her right leg with my left leg. Her left with my right. Her lower body with my new organ.

I locked her new organ with my own. Then I broke it.

Then I started gouging.

After she bled to death, I sat there for a while. Then I saved, quit, and deleted the save folder. I emptied my recycle bin.

I don't really play Adventure Mode anymore.

quantamagazine.org/mathematician-solves-computer-science-conjecture-in-two-pages-20190725/

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/04/05/its-now-illegal-in-russia-to-share-an-image-of-putin-as-a-gay-clown/?utm_term=.1115a6b2627c

lylacdoll

netsh int ip set dns

DO something and not just cry

About me n why I’m doing this:

I’m a 25 year old songwriter from Australia. Songwriting is my main hobby/passion in life, it’s a link from my internal world to the outside world. I know my musics not perfect I’m just tryna have fun and express myself. I’m autistic and I’ve been in mental institutions and had my brain zapped and stuff.

My old soundcloud has almost 50k plays but I’ve abandoned that for better recording quality on this new soundcloud but you can still check out my old stuff at imbred69 if you want. My goal/dream is to have my ad/story/music shared and be a meme and start a career doing what I love.

I moved in with my dad to save on rent to afford these ads. I like smoking weed, but I can’t always afford it which is a drag. I’m tryna balance my budget so I can always have these ads showing and still smoke a bit.

Right now I’m spending $20 usd a day here. At 10 cents a click that gets me 200-250 plays a day.

Thank you for reading and clicking my ad

————————————-

I’m gna use this comment since it’s near the top to update my play count.

Current plays: 52k

I got reposted to delusionalartists and I got 10k plays just today