Daily reminder to take care of your posture

Daily reminder to take care of your posture.

Attached: Health_DontSitDown_03.jpg (642x428, 134K)

Screw off mom

Fuck that. Time to go full cyborg so I can shitpost in ridiculous postures.

Attached: 350917799.jpg (1600x900, 48K)

give me 1 reason to

If a r and an n side by side like this, rn, looks like the letter m, you should change you're browser font settings.

Go ahead. Die.

Nice scoliosis, kyphosis and lordosis m8

Got an occipital neuralgia caused by bad posture the worst headache that i had in my life also the pain in the neck and shoulders, blurred vision.

I lean back on a recliner and have keyboard on my lap
that's better, right?
It certainly feels better on my back..

It's fucked, Jim.

I deadlift 4 plates, my back is strong enough to do that.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord III - 02 [720p]-00h16m30s447t.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

thanks friend

Moving the burger king tray doesn't count as deadlifting fatty

Wut

I don't intend on living past 40 so I don't really care about my physical health.

Alternatively you can just do some exercises. Basically yoga but without all the breathing and chakra stuff. My back has been great since I started to do some exercises. It's also very easy and doesn't take a lot of time. Just start with touching your toes.
Also as a bonus you can suck your own dick.

dead lifts are harsh on your back. Im not speaking form experience because Im not a faggot who thinks picking up heavy things is a good way of spending there time. Go do sports

You don't get those from sitting.

why. I've got nobody to fix it for. It's not like I'm going to keep living like this long enough for it to become a problem anyway.

scoliosis and kyphosis are genetic/developmental disorders. Lordosis is fancy med speak for a NORMAL spinal alignment...

enjoy ur normal spinal alignment FUCKING IDIOT

Some time ago I would have thought OP was a faggot.

I threw my back out putting on pants a few weeks ago and spent 3 days on the floor crying in pain even after downing bottles of painkillers trying to cope. I couldn't make food or even reach the fridge to eat so I just drank water from my bathroom sink in pain for a few seconds at at time.

Your back is no joke please take care of it anons.