The ding goes SKRRRRRA

I tried out KDE 5 but it kept resetting my volume to 100% so every time there was a DING from it warning me if I wanted to apply changes in settings it'd be super loud, and of course the loudness would apply to everything else.
Couldn't troubleshoot that and so I crawled back to GNOME. I really want to like using KDE.

That's Konqi, KDE's mascot, on my back, making sure the dings are as loud as possible, what a prankster.

#konqi #anthro #cartoony #cute #dragon #furry #fursona #kde #linux #mascot #opensource #scalie #furrymale

Attached: the_ding_goes_skrrrrra_by_catusfelony_dbt1j0s-pre.png (1010x792, 866K)

You know after reading this post out loud I feel as though I made many wrong choices in my life

Don't impersonate me, what a prankster.

skyr skyr

Attached: x.jpg (195x259, 7K)

user we both know furries arent sentient enough for self realization

I miss konqiposter

>catusfelony
Use a tripcode then faggot.

What's that?

>What's that?
Basically do #(#)something and then it will be work

Ok now what

[spoiler]I miss you guys too, but mods keep extending my ban length every time I make a new konqipost...

I forgot spoiler tags don't work on /g,/ it's been that long...
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but global bans suck, and I'm not going to break the rules to evade unjust bans. Maybe if I figure out a way to komply with the CC license without confusing the mods into thinking I'm attaching a signature, I'll feel more like making original kontent again.

Now people can't impersonate you, you fucking newfag. Anyway It's an anonymous image board, stop using a fucking name.

Can I change it or is it tied to my username?

At least you are alive

Attached: 1550618578075.png (234x242, 97K)

Are you fucking retarded, you put username # password. Of course you can change it

STOP STEALING MY NAME
>:(

Thank you for the furry.

No

So if the earbuds are hooked up to KDE, where are they plugged into on Konqi?