I have $200 budget

Should i go for the xbox one s or build my own gaming pc. I have a spare TV that I can use as a monitor

if you think a pc would be a good idea then what build would you suggest?

Attached: c4a9cafe23d05cabbf611d187bdbb2f7.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/FQsNfH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you should grow up

why did you post an obvious edit to prevent the spread of the PC master race meme, user

don't you realize that pic is reddit shit

If you can't wait a paycheck to build an actual PC then what games are you possibly gonna afford on a Xbone?
600-800$ is a decent sweet spot for building a PC

i come from Jow Forums, I am not well versed with the meme culture on Jow Forums

You should go for a brain so you can do your own research and make your own devisions

I am going to spend 90% of my gaming time playing FIFA 19 online

i come to this far land for advice, i will collect your educated advice and blend it with my DYOR and make a decision

Do you want to play fifa with your friends? then choose whatever shitbox they play on. If you go for a PC at that budget buy used.

that's not even Jow Forums, it's /v/

that's a 10 year old meme they're trying to destroy.

Because they don't want to use the term PC gaming master race

get a thinkpad carbon of cl, it'll be like 200 tops.

no my friends, just online. I used to play it on xbox live but that think broke on me so I am trying to get a new machine

Stay on Jow Forums until you have at least $500 to work with

$200 is not enough for a PC worth buying. Either buy a console or save the money.

Jow Forums makes you lose money, it's impossible to make money off biz

PC, install Linux
you will thank me later

Buy ps4 xbox has no gaymez

Unironically kys then
Honestly regret giving you any advice

lmao why so jelly? don't you like FIFA user?

Build a PC with used parts or buy a used one off of Ebay

>200$ budget
If you're that poor you should probably save your money.

However, if you just aren't willing to spend any more than that, go with Xbox. Your PC isn't gonna be playing shit at that price range.

>video games
Grow up, OP.

>$200
Get a job, OP.

Buy this and upgrade the PSU/GPU

Attached: 1548111846710.png (878x200, 61K)

Fpbp

Buy a sandybridge CPU workstation with a i5 2400 in it, upgrade the ram put in a ssd get add2psu buy a used psu and buy yourself like a 2012 top tier gpu I did this and bought a 660 ti and I play killing floor 2 on it all day at 720p

you'd have to buy something used on craigslist or used parts by scouring the internet
get $600 and then consider building a PC
I can't blame you for thinking like that but it's because parts that would be that price are all old enough that they aren't sold new, so you have to buy used stuff at that budget
or get a thinkpad that has a 1080p screen, but even that would be difficult to get at $200
this is what you're looking at when it comes to budget PC: pcpartpicker.com/list/FQsNfH
get a 1080p 60hz monitor for $20 if you don't already have one, 144hz is $150 unless you can find used
pirate windows
and ask >>>/pcbg/ the rest, you also need to get a power supply but I was too lazy so ask them to finish the build or give advice