Gmail

>gmail
>wow this is convenient and quick, and I don't need to actually give them much data

>2 years later
>log in
>XD don't recognize your IP you gotta give us your phone number now
>oh what you don't want to give us your phone number, well what day did you make this account?

what the fuck happened

Attached: 1549767689850.jpg (1482x970, 858K)

Disable all your botnet countermeasures and try again

greedy (((ads)))

gmail was never good

only retards used it

well, I ain't sending and bureaucratic correspondence from cock.li

Don't forget the part where the replaced the page with a massively bloated gaping cunt of scripts and shit that takes like 5 seconds to fully load where old gmail was instant. And if you take an action like marking as read or deleting, you have to leave the tab open for the same ~5 seconds or it doesn't save.

>what the fuck happened
jewgle

Selling data and people making hundreds of throwaway for scam and spamming purposes. Taking and selling data in itself isn't malicious or harmful but the amount Google and Facebook have are disturbing to the point where they're worth avoiding as much as possible

>2009
>make anonymous faceberg accounts no problem to see what people are up to

>2019
>try making faceberg account
>please use your real name, our algorithms will determine whether that name aligns with a real person, and we also need you to upload a photo of your official state-issued license to verify your identiy

>2029
>try to access your faceberg account
>facebook does not recognize this IP, please submit notarized copies of your license, registration, proof of insurance, birth certificate, social security card, and the last twenty-four (24) bills at your current address, along with your criminal background check, child abuse clearance, penis inspection results, and fingerprints. Additionally, please use the appropriate vials to submit your saliva, blood, and semen samples and wait 4-6 weeks for shipping and handling.

Attached: dyatlov come on.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

2 factor authentication is more of a good thing than a bad thing. Use something else if you don't like mandatory security.

Its not even 2 factor authentication.

I'm being forced to give them my phone just to login, on an account that doesn't have 2 factor. An account I specifically created to be segregated from my other accounts.

>2029
>visit site monitored by faceborg corp
>shadow profile doesn't match current browser profile
>shekelbots deployed to your location
>ISPs are already owned by ALPHABETFBLGBT+ state
>robots break down your door
>black triangle lasered into your arm
>deported to farm ville

that's not two-factor authentication. Sometimes 2FA is a side-effect, but the main purpose is to get rid of your anonymity by forcing you to tie your account to something that can be traced to your real IRL self.

But hey, as long as it's a private company doing it rather than the government, it's A-okay!

Attached: ancap ball reset.png (1436x1574, 861K)

I miss Outlook Express.

Pretty scary when a few companies have more influence to every aspect of governing than probably half the worlds governments combined. I can't wait to fight in the great FB-VK War for our lord Zuckerbergoldsteinjudennasenbaum.

Selling data and people making hundreds of throwaway for scam and spamming purposes. Taking and selling data in itself isn't malicious or harmful but the amount Google and Facebook have are disturbing to the point where they're worth avoiding as much as possible

Thread is just paranoid Jow Forumstards thinking the worst case scenario dystopian cyberpunk reality they invented in their head is real life

Didn't notice
Went through

Either not necessarily OP but the replies, fuck off to /b/ and Jow Forums

> Taking and selling data in itself isn't malicious or harmful but the amount Google and Facebook have are disturbing to the point where they're worth avoiding as much as possible
Its one thing to farm data that you're willingly giving them for the sake of convenience. I don't care if google sells my searches, its annoying, but I gave it to them knowing they'd do that.

What's annoying is when they force you to input a god damn phone number just to access your mail, and giving you no other option.

how can I be good enough to draw cute girls like in OP's pic?

Even Yandex is doing it now

/x/ here, ask you know who for the skill like everyone else did

Attached: Untitled.jpg (875x758, 130K)