What did google mean by this?

What did google mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190727_084431.jpg (1448x2048, 132K)

Have sex (with niggers)

android users can have sex too
and so should you

it means that if google were to just put in one color for both hands that some retarded twitter tranny would go on a rant on how it is 2019 and google is racist for not being inclusive.

Probably Jews, but having two white hands without the contrast might make it difficult to tell what the image is. I lean heavily towards the former, though.

They're filthy jews

Attached: 1538493019487.png (480x778, 245K)

google is based

Attached: 1563881298216s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

Ugly obese monkey ass.

I'll stick to whites and Asians.

i know reddit finally deleted your hugbox but that doesn't mean you get to crawl out of Jow Forums and destroy the rest of the website. go cry about skin color on the correct board.

>Google responds to sjw because sjws are popular atm
>OMG LE. EVIL KIKES SHIT SKIN RACE MIXING DEGENERATE REEE OY VEU EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS JEWS EVEN THOUGH I CAN'T EVEN TELL. YOU WHAT JEWS GET. OUT OF THIS OR WHY IT'D BENEFIT ONLY. JEWS
>normies see this and rightfully think conservatives/poltards are retarded and like Jow Forumstards, when they see something they don't like they flip to the extreme on the other side

You and the Jow Forumsshit replies in this thread is why this is happening, the sooner you stop reeing about literally everything the sooner normies will stop caring

>NOOOO no one talked bad about based niggers before Jow Forums

Spotted the post 2012 user

Containment board is this way

>pass cuck

Dilate

>greece

If they put two white hands, the ad wouldn't be as effective for blacks, and vice versa. This way, they kill two birds with one stone, and the only people who get upset are people against race mixing.

Why not Mexican
Why not asian
Why not indian
Why always black?

Stop pretending like your post is smart or insightful

>blacks all use iphone
>pajeets all use android

100% made to appeal to pajeets. The only problem is the pajeets think they are the white hand

no one likes niggers, but a technology board is not a good place to talk about how much you don't like them. /stormfront/ is a dedicated board for this topic.

niggers also have zero relevance to technology outside of the GNAA.

Why not just make them Simpson-yellow?

It means wash your hands after touching nigger paw.

>posting tech company doing things
>not tech
>muh stormfront

Diel8.

Whites and blacks are the two largest ethnic groups in the USA, so this maximises the ad's effect. Or it's a conspiracy like you say. I prefer simpler explanations though.

No they aren't retard. Mexicans outnumber blacks and google isnt just serving americans.

i don't speak zoomer so i don't understand what 'diel8' is supposed to mean, but the rest of your points are invalid because no one in this thread is discussing the 'partner account' thing the tech company did. this thread is solely for crying about a 2D nigger hand touching a white one. crying about niggers belongs on /stormfront/.

Yet youre here crying because someone posted something a TECH COMPANY did because it has your nigger pets in it.

Fuck off and die you retarded cunt. Go back to your battle station threads

Well and truly forever braindead

victoria cakes ass is unreal

Keep up with the news, yellow emojis have been racist for years.

i'm here "crying" because it gives me more opportunities to report Jow Forumsthe_donald refugees that have crawled out of Jow Forums when they respond to my posts. most of you aren't posting from a desktop, and thankfully most mobile IPs have been blocked without a pass.

gay niggers are the future

I havent ever been on zion dons dicksucking board where they cry about their based black men more than you do retard. Youd fit in better than me.

Now go die pass shilling newfag

Hi Mexican

Nope. Sooner mexican than black though.

>According to The State of Working America, Black people spend 4 percent more money annually than any other race despite the fact that they are the least represented race and the race that lives in poverty at the highest rate.
It makes sense to pander to them

>zion dons
how does a phoneposter think he has any right to call someone a newfag?

>lowest IQ
>most brainless consumers

No wonder (((they))) want them so badly

What retarded delusion do you have where you think phone posting correlates with newfag?
The same kind that complains about reddit spacing? Literally kill yourself homo. Maybe unironically have sex or something jesus fuck.

>t. Unrionically came here in 2018
Nigger jokes on /b/ isn't the same thing as flooding Jow Forums with unironic racism, retarded buzzwords and extreme politics

Attached: 1563829687485(2).png (2532x3844, 479K)

>it was all ironic bro

Youre a fucking newfag revisionist. Stop posting. The same kind of idiot who would say all the cp, Tanya model threads daily, and more was all ironic to whitewash this site to fit your sensibilities. Piss off.

Magnus opus you are banned now

oh god oh fuck

fuck off newfag

>Black on top
kek

you sound like a soft cunt

>What did google mean by this?
this

Attached: google.jpg (1448x2048, 195K)

Attached: japan.jpg (1448x2048, 135K)

>Black hand in the leading (male position)
Uhh... This is sin

merely a coincidence

(((God))) approves of racemixing, though.

Interracial sex.

Disgusting!

Attached: images.jpg (189x267, 7K)

This is BS btw, they spend less overall. But they do seems to spend more on consumer electronics, if you judge that by ownership %, and attracting black customers makes your product 'cooler', so lots of companies try to attract them for that reason too

>ywf when you see white male asian female interracial

Attached: 1563467482242.jpg (1392x1600, 551K)

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and should probably kill yourself.

I am literally married to an Asian. There is nothing wrong with it except the cultural differences which lead to constant arguments over every single thing.

>this thread
>Technology
Sorry sweetheart. is that way

Not everything is about sex and race incel friend.

Attached: 1563806804572.png (600x598, 373K)

lmao the botnet wants me to racemix

born too late to explore the world
born too early to explore the solar system
born just in time to have to deal with the appalling behaviour of very unpleasant people who are protected from criticism by law

>posting nigger memes
>makes everything about sex and race
>incel
>everything isnt about sex and race!
Go get hit by a bus redditor.