It’s 2020-1 and Apple STILL doesn’t have a product with 144Hz

I thought Apple had cutting edge technology? Are iToddlers once and for all, btfo?

Posted from my iPhone

Attached: 2580288E-042E-488A-8457-E53C4DE43DAA.jpg (563x321, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vesa.org/press/vesa-publishes-displayport-2-0-video-standard-enabling-support-for-beyond-8k-resolutions-higher-refresh-rates-for-4k-hdr-and-virtual-reality-applications/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay

>gayming
kill yourself

dude. we're not concerned about fucking video games. grow the fuck up.

>making angry posts on a forum is better than playing video games

oof

next gen of iphones will be 120Hz so there you go gamers

ipad pro has a whopping 120hz refresh rate

cope

its much nicer for general usage too, poorfags. trying any kind of scrolling through webpages

60 is perfect for that

it 'feels' nice i'll admit as a fellow autist. however it doesn't actually do anything

144 is better refreshlet

I sold my 144hz monitors to get better looking 60hz ones because it doesn't do shit outside of cs:go

Imagine being this blind.

120Hz is the perfect ratio, it's a multiple of 24, 30 and 60, it should play all content perfectly, it's only 240 after that.

144hz is the same bullshit as when tv manufacturers came out with "HDTV." placebo garbage. my shows actually look worse on these fancy 120hz LCD HDTVs than my tube tv. It's just like when the music industry sold everyone on compact discs.

>not interpolating everything anyway

180hz is the most natural because its a harmonic of 60hz which is your bodies base frequency.

yeah I'd go blind too from that shit ass color accuracy these gaming displays have

vesa.org/press/vesa-publishes-displayport-2-0-video-standard-enabling-support-for-beyond-8k-resolutions-higher-refresh-rates-for-4k-hdr-and-virtual-reality-applications/

Apple is waiting for DisplayPort 2.0 probably

You need the huge bandwidth to enable 4K 120Hz without chroma subsampling hacks or DSC visually lossy compression

same could be said of pretty much any visual upgrade. its better.