Jow Forums Movies

If you haven't seen WarGames, why are you on Jow Forums

Attached: The Only Winning Move Is Not to Play.jpg (480x360, 12K)

i dunno... fear dot com? that movie sucked

Wargames fucking sucked, so did hackers.

t. 80's kid

Attached: 1496020587962.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>WarGames
>Hackers
>Tron
>The Wizard
>Revolution OS
All of them sucked ass.

Especially that autist in The Wizard, always mumbling "California" unti the end of the movie.

Take that back you filthy degenerates.

For a minute, I thought the girl was going to get raped in the server room until he took her to that open concept office.

I'm on Jow Forums because of anime epics such as My Dragon Maid Can't Be this Cute and Ah! My Goddess

You probably like fucking Big Bang Theory you troglodyte. Sell-out hipster bullshit that appeals to shallow narcissists for the #metoo era.

>epics such as My Dragon Maid Can't Be this Cute
kyoani is fucking gone lmao.

ehh... movies are pretty crappy in general, especially ones that come out of Hollywood. I almost never watch any of them.

you like feardotcom? now that's a first

haha, s2 was going to be made by JC Staff anyways though I would prefer Animation Factory

>born in the 80s
>80s kid
nigga, go watch your nick at nite

>Watching Nig at Nite
But I can't see black people in the dark unless they work for the CIA.

You didn't like I dream of Genie or Bewitched?

Sneaker

Attached: 1555968089583.jpg (620x349, 13K)

>Hackers
The nigger who played in Hackers was great in The Crow... The best part was when he died in the first few minutes of the movie, before all the other non-black antagonists.

>The Wizard
Christ that was the longest Nintendo NES and Super Mario 3 ad I've ever seen... And they spoiled the warp whistle secret.

Would genuinely love more shows like Halt & Catch Fire even if it did get pretty CSI-tier by the end.

Not a movie, but Lain is required watching for everyone on Jow Forums.

Attached: lainwave_17de66zll6v.gif (758x866, 479K)

>Shitty nipper cartoon

probably cringe if you actually know a lot about how these things work but I love it.

Attached: blackhat.jpg (462x732, 59K)

Nukes are fake and gay.
Wargames is propaganda.