I fucking HATE iPhone device management, creating an intentional hell to manage your music or saved images...

I fucking HATE iPhone device management, creating an intentional hell to manage your music or saved images. I want to avoid Android for the entire Google spyware shit, but there has to be a better alternative.

Are there any higher end no-bullshit phones without massive Google privacy fuckery?

Attached: 1521964867737.jpg (1643x1643, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e.foundation/get-support/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder what Terry would have thought of that image.

read my mind

Use any non-chink Android device with LineageOS. There are ROMs with all proprietary blobs removed if you wanna go full autism.

e.foundation/get-support/

I fucking HATE people who misuse Terry's portrait for posting whatever bullshits unrelated to him. kys

but that's Bizarro Terry

>I want to avoid Android for the entire Google spyware shit, but there has to be a better alternative.
Apple is also spyware.

>Are there any higher end no-bullshit phones without massive Google privacy fuckery?
No. If you use smartphones you're going to get spied on, this is by design.

This image is fucking cursed. Delet this.

Attached: 1552758340612-g.jpg (597x892, 771K)

Make me.

OP is gonna burn in hell.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a CIA nigger. I'm glad Terry never became this

I feel you. I have exactly the same issues with Android and Apple, but you cannot seriously go without a phone, can you? I sadly have to say there is no solution for your problems, because things have come so far as to where we are now: there are but two alternatives to choose from left and both are shit. It's the same with browsers, operating systems and so on. Welcome to capitalism, welcome to hell.

Attached: FaceApp_1564223537124.jpg (640x640, 275K)

Librem, /e/, etc.

Also microg on Lineage.

There's a few options.

Terrone

What phones would you recommend with /e/?

Someone do Terry with Gigachad

this is why I haven't used an apple product ever since I got an ipod back in the mid-2000s. you'd think something like that would be simple, where you'd just be able to drag and drop music into the system's drive and organize it in folders. This would be common sense.

But no, apple has to purposefully make it complete bullshit just to fuck with you and force you to do everything through itunes. What a pain in the ass.

delete that image
thanks

Attached: 1545528495985.gif (320x240, 2.36M)

librem 5

That sailfish os