Apple privacy on the line

archive.fo/gTmHD

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-142241.png (1080x2160, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck
theguardian.com/technology/2019/jul/26/apple-contractors-regularly-hear-confidential-details-on-siri-recordings
reclaimthenet.org/the-cost-of-free-google-paying-with-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know how they use phone microphone and soundwaves to create 3d reconstructions of your house?

WHOA
A device that listens to you 24/7 is listening to you 24/7?

5G will make that kind of things even worse

What's the big deal? I'll continue buying Apple products because I trust them to use the collected data to improve their services. Nothing to fear nothing to hide!

How do I keep phones from spying on me?

>RT
>no sources
Amazing

This is what happens when you outsource your shilling to third worlders

You can't

>on the line
nigger we crossed that line a decade ago and nothing has been done to stop it

>rt

Attached: 1561967605312.webm (400x400, 1.26M)

That's a lot of recordings of gay sex.

>after analyzing more than 500m recordings, the glorified for loop(a. k. a Artificial Intelligence) deducted that Apple users on average have sexual intercourse with people of African origin, while also bleeding through their rectums due to the non-organic plugs they wear for approx. 20 hours/day

It's a sea cucumber, you know...

no, it's a bug eater.

hot desu senpai

Attached: 1531069364191.jpg (560x555, 21K)

The big problem is the claim "what you do on your iPhone, stays on your iPhone".
Now, for those of us familiar with technology, it comes as no surprise that such a claim is bullshit. Of course a lot of Siri recordings are going to go off the phone for processing and for improving the assistant, but statements like that create public expectations, and when news likes this comes out people feel betrayed.

Are you retarded?

Just watch something by 'the hated one' or an interview with edward snowden.

>people feel betrayed
Then forget about it 5 minutes later and continue as normal. Nothing will change.

Underrated

Inb4 rt

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-181224.png (1080x2160, 540K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1561360849231.gif (520x293, 2.52M)

get a terrorist phone

So does turning Siri off do any good?

no

>rt
This. And since it is a US company.

Attached: Clam.webm (484x640, 2.9M)

Source that isn’t Russian propaganda or fake news?

Back to your designated shitting street iPajeet.
Reuters is a worldwide acclaimed news source. No amount of your street shitting will change that.

Reuters is a source of the image, you fucking inbred retard, not of the article.

Fake news

Moron. Look again.

>ipajeet
OP spotted

Designated.
Shitting.
Street.

Attached: 1532903923844.jpg (643x960, 255K)

underrated
based

baste

blazed

based and redpilled

Get a sat phone and sat pager, or don't have one.

That's it.

Any chance of getting a link that isn't a piece of shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-175137_Firefox.jpg (1439x1156, 259K)

source

>Then forget about it 5 minutes later and continue as normal.
After the class action lawsuits are filed, yes.

It works right now on my phone

by not having any phone. Even dumb phones track your positioning via cell signal triangulation. I would even say a dumb phone is worse than a smartphone in some way due to the lack of sophisticated encryption methods. The only way to win that game is to not play.

Attached: phoney.jpg (2030x2238, 1.11M)

Link isn't working but I'd guess it's accidental "Hey Siri" captures I take it.

Fuck I wanted to know about scraping noises

lol

Attached: capture.png (1257x702, 770K)

Jokes on you I dont have sex

have sex

Scraping noises are typically caused by rodents. Contact an exterminator.

I dont wanna get spied

>applel

good goyim go use android because they def don't spy on you

t. ijeet

best

build your own

archive is blocked in some countries

Is it blocked in the US or something? The .is one ways worked fine for me. What the fuck is .fo even?

What is that called? Post more

absolutely disgusting

Attached: ink.jpg (1250x1250, 203K)

Attached: FireShot Capture 1 - Siri ‘regularly’ records sex encounters, sends ‘coun_ - http___archive.fo (1126x6686, 950K)

Can confirm that Google does this as well. My job is sometimes to listen to the recordings and rate them. It generally just seems to be people actively talking to their device though, not secret recordings.

yikes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoduck

baste

bump to counter ijeet forum sliding

Buy a disposable dumbphone.

Based geoduck (pronounced: "gooey-duck") poster

do not bite directly into the geoduck
it's like biting directly into a live chicken, gross

>That's horrible! Didn't know Apple's privacy practices were so heinous. I do know that my next phone is going to be a Pixel, though. Vote with your wallet, people.
I love Reddit.

Sat phone send your GPS position every 15/30 minutes.

I love it when people learn how bad shit really is.
The sound of reality slapping them in the face is just too good!

Lead box.

the big dns providers block it

The best you can do right now is an Android custom ROM with microG instead of Google Play Services and as much FOSS apps as possible.

Call me when there's something even approaching this is on iOS.
I'll be hearing from you never.

taste

wrong
archive hosts it's own DNS server and requires geolocation upon lookups.
You're probably using cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1) which blocks geolocation (a good thing) and thus the archive botnet sites don't work for you.

hahaha

absolutely paste

oof

Thank you. This is truly the best way to post an article.

It's not DNS blocked though. I can resolve it but I can't connect.

cringe

cope

>This is the low tier fake garbage Jow Forums falls for

braised

have sex

People say this stuff don't be, but it do

seethe

rent free

you sank my battleship

no it's vice versa. archive.is is a shit website and people should stop using it. they literally try to force you to use google dns to connect to the site. fuck them.

> RT
no thanks. here's the source article:
theguardian.com/technology/2019/jul/26/apple-contractors-regularly-hear-confidential-details-on-siri-recordings

that batman film

Attached: 1563976986692.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

have sex

with your sunk battleship

Attached: 91f0ee79944edb345cd2328cf9e460e21428795573_full.png (574x879, 390K)

>tfw no battleship gf

No shit. Anyone who has a virtual assistant enabled on their phone, or any smart speaker in their house, is a fool.

Meanwhile, some things you can expect from google products, according to reclaimthenet.org/the-cost-of-free-google-paying-with-data/ :

>It’s virtually impossible to uninstall Google Play from most Android devices. Android OS is closely connected with Google’s entire ecosystem and is its key data collector mechanism, together with the Chrome browser. The amount of data communicated to Google through these two hubs, even when in “passive” mode, is staggering. This was discovered thanks to the research project of the Vanderbilt scientists called “a day in the life of a Google user”.

>The experiment showed that the “passive” collection outnumbered the “active” by two-to-one. To give you an example, when you’re using your Android phone or tablet on the metro to search for some new shoes, the “active” data collected is the search queries, but the “passive” is that you’re traveling on a subway. Data is collected even when Wi-Fi or mobile data are switched off on an Android device.

>It’s also worth noting that Google Pay, which is enabled on Android devices, is a service that collects a lot of your financial data, including all transaction information, descriptions of what you’ve bought, and any associated deals. This info is treated as personal and is therefore fair game for usage and targeting, like all other info Google has access to.

>According to the findings obtained by the “day in the life of a Google user” experiment, an “inactive” Android device sends location info to Google 340 times during a 24-hour time period. That constitutes 35% of the data submitted to the tech company. This is done by monitoring your IP addresses and the GPS coordinates. So, Google, in essence, knows where you are at all times if you have an Android device or a Chrome user.

cont.

>The free Gmail has a lot of great convenient features popular with many organizations and is the root of the Google account. However, the price of that freedom is, once again, you. The moment you get an e-mail from Amazon, for instance, confirming a purchase of shoes, Google will know all about it. Same with you arranging meetings via Google Calendar with your team at a specific sushi restaurant. You can definitely expect adverts related to either sushi places nearby or sushi cooking equipment sold in your neighborhood to be all over your online space within the shortest time period.

>This is because the data about your IP address, your contacts, and your preferences have been sold to several advertisers to allegedly “improve your experience”. In reality, what’s actually happening is that your behavior is being influenced, and so are your spending habits.

>In addition, if you’re using Gmail for work, as part of the G Suite product it sees all your corporate data, including proprietary and confidential information. A free service is never a good idea when it comes to information security. Google might take its security very seriously, but at the age where hacking is becoming an everyday occurrence, you don’t want to risk it.

>Finally, all your activity on websites for which you’re using a Google account and a Gmail address to log on to are visible to Google. And since Google accounts are available for most portals, pretty much all your online activities can be viewed by Google. This kind of intrusion feels particularly painful in the digital age where privacy seems to becoming second to profit more and more often.

The article doesn't even touch on the rest of the Google apps like Google Docs, Google Assistant, Analytics, and YouTube, but it’s safe to say that the majority of them operate in the same way.

its just 2 adb commands to remove play store
dilate tranny

We've reached a point where we've just accepted it. To paraphrase Dan Simmons: Humans are as indifferent as pre-Civil War Southerners were about talking in front of their slaves.
Stated differently: The first time we argue or have sex in front of a pet its awkward but afterwards we tend to forget about it. Slaves, pets, phones, what can be done about it?

paste