Attached: IPv4.jpg (836x545, 97K)

No, not until they start using base key separators in ipv6

Fuck you and fuck your colon bullshit, ipv6

This

*implements NAT*
heh, nothing personal

Wuz dat?

t. currently studying for N+ and just figured out how to read hexidecimal

Tldr the entire problem with ipv6 adoption is the fact that you have to shift to enter the separator, since : doesn't have its own key.

When you're working with them day in and day out that extra keychord up to 8 times in a single address adds up to "fuck it I'll just NAT IPv4 and push the future down the line"

It will continue to live on as the default for LAN decades after the entire internet switches to ipv6. That is, if the entire internet ever switches to ipv6.

>since : doesn't have its own key.
It does tho, on non cuck keyboards

Attached: file.png (1920x672, 396K)

no because niggers are either too stupid or too lazy to press shift while pressing another key.

Don't tell me you eurofaggots have to shift for /

Please tell me you're the retarded one and not your entire continent

That's not the only problem.

Azerty is only used in France and Belgium. I'm a developer from Belgium and 90% of the people in my company use qwerty because azerty is retarded to code on.

No because ipv6 is a privacy concern

Most corporates won't spend the money to switch, that's why ipv4 will be around for a while.

oh boy, I gotta hear this one, please, share the Breitbart article you ripped this one from

You must be a neet to wonder why networks won't switch to it

Attached: 1563362697532.jpg (663x511, 56K)

>When you're working with them day in and day out
Then maybe remap some other key to it? retard

sure, let me alter my equipment to make up for the fact that a multinational standards organization can't cobble together 7 brain cells, then have to alter every other piece of equipment I come into contact with, again because the IQ of the entire IETF is less than that of the average Sub-Saharan African.

I hope it never does.

No. Fuck IPv6. I dont need that shit.

Get on my level, we have to shift or alt gr for literally fucking everything, including: /, \, $, €, , (, ), [, ], ', ", :, ?, !, %, |, #, @, {, }, =, ...

And on top of that, we have QWERTZ which in itself is a retardation because for double character letters QWERTY would be ideal. Fuck Germans.

Attached: 1553292851638.png (1600x533, 72K)

There are ISPs that bundle several people under the same IP address at the same time. That is the future of larger companies.

Never, in'shallah. IPv6 addresses look ugly.

Imagine having to shift for numbers on top of all that

IPV6 is completely unnecessary on most LANs, who the fuck needs that many IPs. Also easy to remember.

Your toaster being directly addressable from the Internet isn’t a privacy concern for you?

>who the fuck needs that many IPs

didnt people say this for ipv4

regardless I don't think we will have to worry about IPv6 anytime soon, I have not even looked at it since my CCNA.