Why yes my Jow Forums MS paint infographs and deliberately misreading studies does prove 5g is bad, how could you tell?

>why yes my Jow Forums MS paint infographs and deliberately misreading studies does prove 5g is bad, how could you tell?

Attached: o-CREATIVITY-MENTAL-ILLNESS-facebook.jpg (1536x1541, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/
snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256
vimeo.com/301701863
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why yes I am a glow in the dark nigger shill how could you tell?

Whether or not you're serious I like how people unironically take a literal schizo's ramblings as fact when it supports a narrative

>5g is harmful

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

Based mmmeme.jpg poster

but it fast doe

>why yes, hundreds of birds are being killed but i still want a little more bandwidth in favor of my health potentially being fucked with. Who wouldn't want that?

Attached: ShowImage.ashx.jpg (898x628, 42K)

These outlets are fervently Pro-5G to the point of using propaganda to distort science:

>BuzzFeed
>Vox
>NYT
>Ars Technica
>Washington Post
>Yahoo!
>NBC
>CNN
>Fortune
>LAtimes
>LinkedIn

From: ehtrust.org/science/myth-vs-fact-national-toxicology-program-cell-phone-cancer-study/

All (((propaganda))) NPC outlets.

If all these subversives are telling you that Microwave radiation is good for you, your parents and brothers and sisters and children to be subjected to, at all times, then maybe, just maybe... it's not?

Just a thought.

Attached: 41.png (976x959, 1.02M)

>muh birds
Spreading literal fake news does nothing to bolster your argument
snopes.com/fact-check/5g-cellular-test-birds/

>snopes
lol

>snopes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based

I'm sorry man, but the birds here were fucking dead. Hundreds of birds just lying on the fucking roof. I believe my eyes more than snopes, shill.

>Kasprak
>former BuzzFeed writer
Why does this smell like kikery to me?

Attached: file.png (851x286, 60K)

based

5G is shit
Smartphones are shit
4K is shit

Everything was better 15-25 years ago
Better games
Better phones
Better monitors
Better internet

Not an argument. If you're going to claim that a 5G test killed hundreds of birds it's up to you to prove it.

It's up to you to make me believe 5G isn't going to fry my balls, nigger.

Not an argument. You claimed that 5G killed hundreds of birds. Prove it (you can't).

>No evidence suggests that any other 5G test ever occurred in The Hague or that a 5G antenna was installed near that park conveniently out of view. We reached out via Twitter to the Dutch company NS, the operator of the train station allegedly involved in the 5G test, and a representative told us that they were “unaware that recent 5G tests were conducted at this location.” A representative of KPN, the largest mobile operator in The Netherlands, told us via Twitter that “I can be very clear about this matter; there are no 5G tests in Den Haag. This is a complete hoax.” Huawei, the cellular provider who took part in the one-day June test, did not respond to our inquiry about a test occurring, but the Dutch equivalent to the FCCassertedthat no such test occurred.

>It bears mentioning that Khules has since walked back his claim that a 5G test occurred at all (though this fact does not appear to have dissuaded Erin Elizabeth from running with her story), and he has now moved the goalposts so far as to claim that perhaps it was just a whole lot of 4G LTE networks getting up in those birds’ business. Either way, from a scientific standpoint his ideas would generously be described as dubious.

>I believe my eyes
What did your eyes see to make you believe that a 5G test was occurring as the birds were dying off?

New tool album?

Hello glowie

>Not an argument!

Attached: 1563247227535.png (580x570, 23K)

he literally just sent you a snope review kek. Does Jow Forums not view snopes as a credible website?

Why won't you provide proof that a 5G test occured at the same time/place the birds died off? Is it because you know it's a fake story and you're purposefully spreading FUD or are you just retarded?

>Post proofs!

Attached: 1553816277784.png (231x218, 8K)

Ah yes, the old "strawman him with recycled wojaks because he dared to ask you to prove your outlandish claims" trick.

Attached: MEDS.png (600x454, 71K)

>Ah yes, the old "strawman him with recycled wojaks because he dared to ask you to prove your outlandish claims" trick.

Attached: 1562599344910.png (753x960, 29K)

fpbp

Why do you keep calling others redditors when you yourself proved that you're an avid redditor?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/216583385/#216593256

Attached: 5G spammer bookmarks.jpg (522x109, 23K)

>Why do you keep calling others redditors when you yourself proved that you're an avid redditor?

Attached: 1554726269630.png (993x800, 157K)

>Hurr le 5G is good for you goy
if that's the case then explain THIS
vimeo.com/301701863

BTFO

>Jow Forums schizo is from plebbit
why am I not surprised

>avian redditor

sloppy job mossad

5g radiation can only travel a short distance because of it's high frequency, just destroy the transceivers near your house

>I can't prove it's bad
>now what
>LE EBIL JEWS OY VEY GOYIM XDD
Can you NPCs stay on your containment subreddit

>thread proved OP right entirely
The only thing accomplished is Jow Forumstards have no actual evidence for it being harmful so they just shift the burden of proof and yell about jew conspiracy theories

Reminder these people also consider themselves the master race while at the same time calling whites easily brainwashed

>Anything that isn't a schizo blog post on a .biz domain is fake news and part or the conspiracy!!
Take your meds. Better yet, choke on them.

stay mad in israel

sloppy job mossad

Everyone take note. This is literally what Jow Forums does to your critical thinking skills and reduces you a buzzword parroting idiot. Mods should really keep that place lid tight.

>buzzwords
>using schizo
nigger, am not even them but you're fucking retarded.

go cry on reddit

based

That wasn't me dumbass

>dude literally saw dead bords on the ground
>hahaha schizo take your meds
fucking shills I swear.

>dude literally saw dead bords on the ground
>dude literally has no evidence it was caused by 5G but spouts the false story anyway to push an agenda
So the guy is either a schizo or a deliberate liar. Which is worse?

He's not a shill like you dumbass, there are reports from here as well that after a newly installed 5G shitbox flocks of birds were dying in the center. He doesn't need evidence to say what he experienced.

>there are reports from here as well that after a newly installed 5G shitbox flocks of birds were dying in the center.
Link them.
>He doesn't need evidence to say what he experienced
He saw some dead birds. At no point did he see anything that could actually attribute their deaths to 5G, yet he's implying it was 5G that caused their deaths. So again, he's either stupid or deliberately lying to push an agenda.

why are jews so obsessed with schizophrenia?

I mean, 5G IS bad, but not cause of """"""STUDIES"""""", but because chinkisium spyware technology.

Attached: happychina.jpg (501x585, 42K)

YOU FUCKS
DONT YOU REALIZE 5G IS JUST A TECH BOONDOGGLE AND IS GOING TO FUCK OVER RURALFAGS WHO HAVE TO PAY TAXES TOWARDS SHIT THEY'LL NEVER SEE

URBANITES FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: dimensional rift.gif (516x400, 2.89M)

Stay mad you hick fuck

fpbp but ironically

>link them
you won't understand them.
>He saw some dead birds. At no point did he see anything that could actually attribute their deaths to 5G, yet he's implying it was 5G that caused their deaths. So again, he's either stupid or deliberately lying to push an agenda.
dude, he's posting in a 5g thread. Towers are showing up everywhere, do you really think he's implying that's not it.

>asbestos and tobacco are harmless

>pic
I actually didn't. Thank you fwen uwu

Attached: _astolfo_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_kusumoto_touka_sample0ca92ef31f81413e572420b80df80850.jpg (850x1400, 158K)