MSI appreciation thread

MSI appreciation thread

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u5.jpg (1000x562, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/ondemand/cartelland
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Attached: 0009-ASUS-X570-Fighting-Guide-1480x833.jpg.de8ded00f1f02386dc9d58e59aeed79e.jpg (1480x833, 227K)

Because the first thing customers do when they receive their board is to remove the VRM heatsink

;_;

>MSI appreciation
They dicked me out of my warranty, and I never bought MSI ever since.

Its not manufacturer's fault if you overclock your hardware until it doesn't work anymore.

MSI are fucking faggots, shit tier company. Anyone buying their shit deserves exactly what they get

I didn't oc. Motherboard sparked when I powered it on, and MSI pretended to replace it twice. Which I found out during that time that MSI was know for treating their rmas that way.

I like Afterburner.

Same, but I still don't buy MSI hardware anymore.

Afterburner and the Twin Frozr III cooler are the best things they've ever produced which is about 2012-2013 era, wouldn't touch it any more though

Older MSI laptops are neato, shit tons of MSATA ports and upgradable GPUs, newer stuff is alright

vrms are that cold cause asus still havent released chipset drivers.

absolute garbage the reason they sell because of their gaymers epic RED RGB marketing

>MxI
>Gxxxbyte

lol

Got a GS65 i7 9th gen and 2080max-q

Lord Jesus this laptop heat up like shit.

I repasted the cpu and gpu with some cooler master paste and undervolted but still heating a lot during gaming session.

MSI fucked up Ryzen 3000 support on the
b450 Tomahawk

Never again

A nice combo for 900p gaming.

Attached: IMG_20190530_154118.jpg (4160x3120, 2.61M)

I had MSI Geforce 8600, 570 and now 1060, and their shit worked pretty well.

>bricks, and arched window
What city/cunt do you live user... I like it.

nice murder den

>MSI
>Appreciation
Being robbed and abused is your thing? What will you perverts think of next?

>H67 board failed on me within a couple months
>Z68 board failed on me after a year
>MSI GTX 660 failed on me after a year
>client's Z77 board failed on him a week after installation
>meanwhile asrock, asus, and EVGA have given me great service for the past several years for both mobos and GPUs
nah I'm good
You can keep your gamer door hang though
I'll say one good thing though, at least you're better than Gigabyte ever will be

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1836x3264, 984K)

I am from mexico my dude, a small town where most houses are made with bricks. Lived all my childhood in california tho, god i miss my childhood in the USA, Toys R Us in it's prime, every time i did good at the end of school year i got to choose a game for my super nintendo, i remember the big star wars arcade game at chucky cheese i wasted so many quarters trying to kill bobba fet, fuck man good times are dead, now i live in a small town runned by the fucking cartel motherfuckers and have to put up with their shit and fucking gunfights...fuck this shit man.

Lol is just a garage my dude.

You aren't afraid of your fellow squatters stealing your shit?

Sucks. I'm originally from the Philippines Pedro, and I don't miss clan rido, and everyone from police to guerilla rebels asking for tax, so I feel for you mexibro.
I'll light a candle, and pray for you tonight.

Lol i ain't russian my dude, we don't squat i here, we get drunk and shiet.

oh forgot to mention afterburner is great too

Aaaaw shit bro thanks a lot for your good wishes, i wish you good karma to you too friendo.This are hard times but i am doing my best to get the f out of here before it's too late.

I have the MSI 1060 6GB

Runs well, gets pretty stable temps

>tfw your pc is more expensive than your house

Attached: 1562193934649.jpg (480x450, 20K)

Not really dude, that part is only the garage, the entire house is valuated in like 35,000 dollars.

Attached: 1560353789224.jpg (1024x768, 141K)

kek this

Attached: msi.webm (1280x720, 706K)

MSI is shit

This is fake right

>35,000 dollars
Where the fuck can I get an entire house this cheap

In a war land i guess, most people here sold their houses for like 20k just to gtfo of this cartel land.I am talking 250 square meters houses made out of concrete and bricks.

Have you watched Cartel land or "Tierra de carteles" it's a movie about the roundabouts of my town which is "la ruana" in the michoacan state, they talk about how this shit guerrilla started like 5 years ago when the towns people got fucking mad at the cartel and they founded the auto defenses to fight back but now some fuckers made their own cartel out of it so we are back at square one again...vimeo.com/ondemand/cartelland

Oh third-world shitholes. Never mind.

What the fuck is this?

A newfag filter.

You couldn't give me the link to the video could you? Newfag.

MSI took it down a long time ago neu-Jow Forums summer cancer.

I can't believe they're still running with that trash gamer aesthetic. Not even gaymers want it.

why though
a $100 optiplex + a 570 or 560 if it's an sff does the same shit

Someone reuploaded it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

>I'm being a faggot and nobody can stop me

the only msi product I have is my interceptor ds300
I like it so far

Is this a marketing operation? Because this won't work. We hate everything here, including le MSI dragon.

they need to bring her back

Attached: mmihoshicl2.jpg (800x600, 292K)

disgusting

The MSI dragon is cute, and I've never had a problem with their hardware. I also buy Seagate drives when they're cheaper both per GB and performance, and I've literally never had a failure. Not even age related failure at 10-20k hours of operation. Don't fall for the "X brand is bad because I say so!" memes. This place is full of brand loyalty retards who will defend 1% differences in performance to the death.

"""""""""""futureproofing""""""""""""" also it was a nice deal at $150 for everything from a guy that got a console as a present so he wanted the console instead, he did sell at a loss.

Actually I bought one of their laptops quite a few years back. Had to be RMA'd and they sent it to the wrong person and the other's laptop to me. Dude had my laptop for a week before sending it back to msi. Once I got it back, packaging wasn't the same and the thing was filthy. MSI is literally by far the shittiest company I've ever had to deal with. In total the laptop had to be rma'd 3 times its life and currently I feel like it won't last too much longer.

>MSI dragon is cute
Fuck that. My laptop had a nice simple "MSI" on it before I had it RMA'd and when I got it back they replaced the entire screen assembly and it had a shitty dragon gaming emblem on it that looked tacky as fuck. The only good thing I got out of all my RMA's is they replaced the shitty 675m with a 880m for free.

ive had to send in my laptop 3 times to fix the shitty power input port. im not on warranty and it feels like its going to break again.

Holy shit, you mean to tell me that gaming laptops get hot?
Incredible! Somebody alert the press!
How did you even find this board?

Attached: 1461943010749.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I actually modified mine to get better cooling. Dropped average temps by 20c during load. That could be due to using thermal grizzly as well, but overall it was worth it and doesn't affect anything. I recommend doing it if you have a hole saw and common sense.

Attached: IMG_20170317_161314_01.jpg (768x1251, 169K)

At least they fixed your power input. They flat out told me it was the board that needed to be replaced and it cost me $400. I even knew it was the power input assuming they would've just fixed that but they shafted me good. Wouldn't send me my old board back along with the unit and refused to take pictures to prove necessary repairs. Fucking shit hole company.

Well, that happens. When you send in for RMA you should expect that whole assemblies might be replaced with whatever the current stock is. I'd personally consider the dragon to be an upgrade, but that's just personal taste. You could always sticker over it.
I wouldn't buy an MSI laptop in the first place though, just like I won't buy an ASUS one even though their parts are generally fine. Entire laptops are very hard to get right. I always buy ones marketed to businesses because I know the fit and finish as well as the support will be okay.

It was marketed for business. It was classified as a workstation thats why i was annoyed they did that.

Attached: 1563559369255.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Wow, okay. That's fucking dumb.

>back in 2013
>my msi g45 z77a motherboard bricks itself when updating the bios
>rma it
>Get higher end board instead
And that's why I stick to msi motherboards, just bought the msi b450 gaming pro carbon ac

Back in 2013 MSI was known for not repairing boards, and sending the original boards back untouched.
I marked my board before sending it in, and they replaced the sticker, and claimed that they fixed it it even though my markings where still on the board.
They did this twice, before I just said fuck it, and swore them off.

Guess they thought I was someone important since I had written a couple of paragraphs on my rma request,

Their laptops are utter fucking garbage that fail if you so much as look at them funny.

I guess you were one of the special cases that pop up on the internet, and no where else.

I have an msi x470 board
the BIOS wouldn't adjust to my monitor's resolution for a while which was fine with DVI but when I got a DP monitor the UI went insane. updating the BIOS with my standby monitor fixed the issue.
the only other problem I've encountered is that the m.2 mounts didn't come with screws. I wasn't used to having to puzzle my way through installing PC componentry as it's usually straightforward. I ended up buying the closest size US screw (the threads skip) at the hardware store across the street and a mini washer. the NVMe drive isn't level because the screw doesn't go all the way in and push it flush.
if Intel has a good response to Zen 2 I may end up buying it and replacing the motherboard.

These fucking retards put the CPU options under the overclock settings. Fuck you MSI