Linux users

Only pedophiles and other degenerates use Linux, which is why rm -rf / is so easy to come by and use for when the glowniggers come knocking on your door. Upstanding citizens who actually have jobs and pursue fields of knowledge use MacOS or Windows. Have you seen and corporations on Linux? Have you seen any fields of science on Linux? Have you seen any products which have the potential to thrust humanity in to the right direction that were created by using linux?

Just like that boomer who has a hotrod or mustang in his garage and has been maintaining it for over 10 years yet has never driven it.

Prove me wrong!

Attached: pedo_shit.webm (1920x816, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Android exists.

exclude the obvious pls
I mean desktop not mobile

Bet your router (if it is not some old shit) has some short of OS installed and that is neither Windows nor MacOS

thisthread.leic

Attached: lowquality.png (622x626, 13K)

Routers run on Linux, most "smart" things run on Linux, supercomputers run on Linux, an overwhelming majority of servers run on Linux. Nice bait though.

It's bait, but I just took the fattest fucking shit of my life and I'm feeling good so I'll answer your questions.
>Upstanding citizens who actually have jobs and pursue fields of knowledge use MacOS or Windows
Anyone in a STEM field
>ave you seen and corporations on Linux?
Over 90% of servers in the world use Linux. You're using Linux on your phone as well.
>Have you seen any fields of science on Linux?
Basically all of them
>Have you seen any products which have the potential to thrust humanity in to the right direction that were created by using linux?
Considering that Linux, unlike Windows, does not send every keystroke I make to the US Government, I would think so.

That's what you think rtard but my router is a pfsense VM in a hyperv environment

Checkmate virgins

(You)

Attached: 1561893342323.jpg (643x960, 255K)

If youre not a pedophile you dont belong on this site.

This
Normalfags get out

Attached: Konata.png (350x317, 138K)

> Prove me wrong!
No.

pfsense is neither Windows nor macOS.

Checkmate HyperVirgins

based

>Anyone in a STEM field
actually most engineers use windows because of autocad and such

that webm should be posted on /tv/

Pedophiles are generallytech savvy?
Naw, pretty sure pedos use windows.
Smart people use GNU/Linux, tho.

Pedos use tails.

Nah Pedo's can't into POSIX standards.

Attached: mpv-shot0015.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

iam pony fag

That wouldn't stop the glowniggers. 10/10 bait

Scientific Linux is an Enterprise Linux rebuild sponsored by Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory.

wondows b3773r 7han l1nux
why are you ignorant everything has it's use

trueasked my professor and he said switching to linux isn't worth it. He has linux on a bootable stick but wouldn't use it for work.

pedos are extremely tech savy the reason why cp is booming on the darknet etc

Pedos are the biggest brain

You can rm -rf / on Mac too

So you must been one of those Linux users considering you've got that webm, OP.

I use gnu/Linux at my job. Tons of servers run it. Your DVR runs it. NASA uses it. Plus there's Android. It's really ignorant to say "all users are x".

This thread is proof that freetards are gullible and unintelligent retards, falling for the most shittiest of baits.
Non-freetarded Linux Chad-users don't fall for this shit.

Attached: 1564187151796.png (628x773, 755K)

pedophiles and other degenerates use Linux, which is why rm -rf / is so easy to come by and use for when the glowniggers come knocking on your door.
Nope, you have your drive fully encrypted before hand, when you see glowing outside, you immediately delete the header containing the master keys, just before they force their way in.

Sauce?

chromeos

most servers are running linux

>call other pedos
>has this saved on his hard drive
Why I'm not surprised

Attached: 513172278794a9d2a3b94eb031155dfc96d7b56b5fbcf209a962ae6fcaae0642.jpg (1235x928, 262K)

Attached: 1453607332135.webm (682x288, 2.96M)

Attached: 1453607634205.webm (788x334, 2.99M)

Salsa?

Lamb (2015)

Attached: 1504898934622.webm (1280x544, 2.76M)

Is it any good? it seems to have mixed reviews..

Depends I guess. Reviews are mixed like you said. Some people will like it and some won't.

Attached: 1453608190106.webm (944x400, 2.95M)

wtf

look at these typical llinux users interested in this light pedo fantasy

Attached: AW.webm (1920x816, 1.92M)

>Linux
Actually, it's GNU/Linux.
gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html

Good post.

Attached: 1525357735973.jpg (2021x2021, 1.23M)

quality tier thread, jack-off
Someone rm /rf'd your brain

He looks like a guru of a pedophile sekt

>Have you seen and corporations on Linux? Have you seen any fields of science on Linux? Have you seen any products which have the potential to thrust humanity in to the right direction that were created by using linux?

Yes, almost literally every one

Never respond to that many posts at once ever again, or I'll break your spine.

> Actually believing that rm -rf / works
> Actually believing that even with the correct argument to make it work you couldn't recover every file with off-the-shelf free consumer software
The absolute state of dumbfuck zoomers
> Loonix in corporations
Everything runs on it.
> Loonix in science
Everyone is using it

Attached: 1564146655900.png (701x1000, 701K)

it's merging with centos.
which has always been the bigger thing with more sponsors

The International Space Station uses Linux. Even half of Microsoft's Azure servers run Linux now. Billions of people have internet access thanks to the Linux kernel that acts as the base for Android, and for the embedded OSes in routers. There's a good chance that your post is stored on a Linux server right now.

Bad bait/10 made me reply

Attached: 1564259353484.jpg (750x719, 49K)

What movie is that from? Just curious

Oh no Poe Dameron, what are you doing?

t. Glownigger

Damn haha guys has anyone got that webm... you know the one that is a bit more explicit?

nice scene, older good looking man and young girl qho are meant for each other.. what movie? and is it relevant to my interests?

thats because linux is a server OS, not a desktop OS you stupid kike

[laughs in linpack]

Did you wash your hands, you fucking son of a bitch?

This

>Have you seen and corporations on Linux?
So, how was summer?

I'm currently under investigation by the police. Jow Forums reported me for a naughty pic. Everyone is gonna get v& eventually. It's just a matter of time.

Attached: 45543e.webm (1920x1076, 130K)

So are you gonna post sauce or not?

rm -rf is useless against CIA niggers, you would use shred to stop the files from being recovered.

>which is why rm -rf / is so easy to come by and use for when the glowniggers come knocking on your door
>Upstanding citizens who actually have jobs and pursue fields of knowledge use MacOS
rm -rf / works on macOS too.

If you think this movie is about a pedophile it just tells me you are the pedophile. It's a movie about a guy who lost his girlfriend, dad is dying and has nothing to look forward to in life. Then this girl from a shitty family with also no future comes into his life in who gives him some kind of purpose at least for some time.

If anything this movie is about how important it is in life to have something in your life that gives you a purpose in the future.

Attached: AbeOik6.jpg (160x160, 3K)

>not being a pedo

You dont belong here

The “darknet” is a meme only normies believe is an actual thing, it’s the manifestation of all things bad that could ever possibly be done on/with a computer. In reality your “darknet” is more of something like the deep web, it’s all cia honeypots or fake creepy websites made to scare normies, catch crims and scam you out of your cryptocoins.

Based

You absolute dumbfuck my state university uses RedHat Linux to host their servers
In fact most companies use linux to host their servers
Why do you think IBM bought redhat Linux for 34 billion dollars?
Who fucking actually uses