HOW DO I STOP FEEDING THE SELF DRIVING CAR GOOGLE AI ?

HOW DO I STOP FEEDING THE SELF DRIVING CAR GOOGLE AI ?
IS THE Jow Forums PASS THE ONLY OPTION ?

Attached: 1.png (362x330, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't answer with
>JUST FEED THE SPEECH AI BRO

Go outside with friends.

If we get everyone to start answering everything wrong we can fuck google

we already tried that back in the days of text recaptcha where everyone on Jow Forums typed the second word as nigger. Didn't work, sadly

>where everyone on Jow Forums
And there was our problem.
Anarchists are not amenable to discipline.
Not everybody used "nigger" for a start.
Others couldn't be bothered, and yet more wouldn't submit to any rules or authority.

Just got into an argument, got repeatedly hit with unironically 10min captchas, and thus flooded with trolls pretending to be me.

github.com/dessant/buster

testing

that's fucking based
thanks, user

Attached: 1561772982697.jpg (499x474, 56K)

let me test

Have scripts enabled for Google, stay logged in a Google account and use a residential ISP to get the maximum amount of "NoCAPTCHAs" (getting a checkmark with no challenge). Use Jow Forums X, and occasionally you will get a captcha-free post if one doesn't show up.

They will use another CAPTCHA system to verify sentience and improve their AI soon, so object recognition challenges aren't forever.

The difficulty of the CAPTCHAs are related to your history of requesting them. They become harder the more you solve in a short period of time. The only winning move is to buy a pass if you want to be fast. You get shorter cooldowns besides the point.

You won't. If you post from a VPN or an IP with too low a CAPTCHA solve history from Google, asking for the audio challenge is an instant failure, you get picture related and have to reload the page to get a new challenge. For IPs with an extraordinarily lower score, it will deny a CAPTCHA request and cut straight to pic related.

The proportion of people on the internet presented CAPTCHAs to people on Jow Forums presented CAPTCHAs is far too high. That's why it failed. Also, you aren't going to see many normies share with others to type in "nigger" because cool hacker Jow Forums said so. You should have gone with the next best idea, which was to use antonym words instead.

Attached: captcha.png (305x254, 15K)

it works

wooh browser addon working

Attached: ShutUp TakeMyShekels.gif (480x270, 830K)

Gotta take the passpill my dude.

Stop shilling your passu Hiro

>github.com/dessant/buster
>Access your data for all websites: required for accessing challenges
:^)

YOU CAN'T.
FEED ME MORTAL.

Yes

I was spending several hours shitposting here, and I realized I could save a lot of time by buying the pass
long story short, I did for a year, and It is worth the money if you post on the regular
I got kind of bored once a saw the cyclical nature of the board, so I didn't renew
then I realized that if you embrace the chrome botnet, and let it probe your ass with it's absolute lack of privacy, the captcha asks for you to resolve like 1 in 20 posts, so that is my solution to you, mate

Alternately, fuck off to another chan. Or hell, any other website.

worth it.

seriously though if you really care just use a different profile for Jow Forums and have the addon only on that profile

why webmasters voluntary signs up to the google botnet? do they receive money for every solved captcha?

turn on crypto mining in your browser and you'll solve only one single captcha.
4chin uses your pc for crypto mining.

>why webmasters voluntary signs up to the google botnet?

Noone gets paid for this. The whole benefit is that it deals with spam for free. I appreciate there is still some spam bu clearly people upset with captcha don't remember a certain surgeon.

They don't give a single shit about it. Whatever gets the dirty job done is good for them and site operators.
If they gave a fuck then we wouldn't have googlag captcha and cloudflare garbage LITERALLY everywhere.

doesn't always work

Attached: firefox_J2Cbaj4kTp.png (1526x524, 33K)

Don't post.

This happens literally every single time I've tried it. What's the problem?

Yes
Imagine working for FREE for the most immoral company on this planet instead of paying a small sum to support the site you visit daily for a year

You could.....leave and never come back. Just remember that you will be missing meme gems.

Attached: CYBERPUNK.jpg (1280x1256, 411K)

Isn't that the one that has, "you are banned from using google recaptcha because we think your computer is sending out automated requests," or whatever the message was.

Literally every addon has that warning.

>type in "nigger" because cool hacker Jow Forums said so. You should have gone with the next best idea, which was to use antonym words instead.
Back in the day, I would just add a space in place of that and it would work.

>willingly giving the NSA your bank information

Shit dude, they will know about every dragon dildo purchase you ever made now.

Never worked for me.

I've cut down on Jow Forums alot over the past few months but I still run into captcha for all sorts of meaningless bullshit they have no place being; they are a staple of the modern web.

get a tripcode

>paying for your pass with anything but crypto
yikes