Hows the 2080?

hows the 2080?

Attached: 1547725712247.webm (720x900, 1.28M)

dead inside

Just get a 2070 Super and hold it until Nvidia releases their 7nm cards. Anything above a 2070S is poor value unless you can get some great deals.

I bet she thinks it's automotive stuff

fast card little expensive tho

What do you think she was paid for the day?

Hot

unironically have sex
why are you so superficial

This

$80-150, no more.

Ran a Shadow of the Tom Raider benchmark recerntly, these were the results with my 2080 at 1440p with pretty much max settings

Temps on my card (Gigabyte Gaming OC) never go above 70c, so it's pretty nice

Attached: SOTTR_YJdecUp3PY.jpg (2560x1440, 587K)

>just overspend on a current high end card and get the flagship next generation
Hi Jensen!

>caring about a few hundred bucks

Are you really this poor? I can literally "save" like 500 bucks in a few weeks

>paying $800 for 51 fps
LMAO

Hows the noise?

>overspend
the 2070s costs half of what the 1080ti did at launch and performs just as well.

Well according to a lot of reviews, the card I have is one of the quietest 2080's and I can definitely say it's quiet

The card is only about 15 inches away from my head and the sound is fine, you can definitely hear it if I mute everything and try to hear it, but it's a tolerable low hum that just blends into the background when you're actually gaming with sound

>Take your a few weeks to save $500
I wouldn't be openly admitting that to anyone.
People that budget don't typically spend all their money once the payslip comes in, living week to week like you're suggesting you do.

At launch the 2070 was going for 450 minimum

Nope, I save at least $200 every week for a rainy day fund, as well as a pension contribution... But that comes out of my acct automatically so saving that is easy, I'm talking on top of that

Sure you are pal, maybe ask your parents if they'd like you to contribute to boarding once in a while.

I'm talking about the 2070 S

sure buy into the shitty overpriced cards like a good goy
the reason why graphic cards are getting more and more expensive each year is because retards like you keep buying them at that price range

so 500 minimum at launch?

Hows the 2080 as a 4k card? I only play nip games and not the latest triple A stuff.