Yesterday I went to the psychiatrist...

Yesterday I went to the psychiatrist, only to spend forty minutes explaining to this dumb woman how she could transfer books to her Kindle. She kept saying how good looking I am, so on top of that, I think she wanted to rape me. But I digress.

The question is: Aren't you tired of being the IT guy for all your acquaintances? And how did you stop fixing their shit without looking like an asshole?

Attached: 1560905483276.png (489x423, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/grassmunk/Chicago95
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I am. Every familiy meeting
>> hey user, I got some problems can you look at this? It is just a couple of seconds for you

Turns always into a mess. That is why I avoid my family.

You have to just put your foot down and refuse. My dad is having issues with his laptop. When his old one broke, he consulted me. I told him that (until VERY recently) Intel was much better than AMD for power consumption and performance (this was several months ago, so it was still true). I told him to get one with an SSD since it exponentially speeds up the computer. Also told him to get one with decent resolution, or he'll get saddled with 768p.

What does he do? Well, he needs it right away, and he's in the middle of bumfuck nowhere for work. So he goes to the local Wal-Mart, and buys the cheapest laptop they have in stock. Old, weak AMD APU, spinning plates of rust HDD, anemic RAM, shit resolution. Fast forward to today, he complains that it's slow.

>well maybe user can take a look at my laptop

Sorry, no. I don't want to spend time "fixing" this awful machine causing myself headaches in the process just loading up the control panel to uninstall the various malware programs the average Wangblows user (my dad) has installed that are slowing the system down and using 100% disk. I told them this, and their reaction was "oh ok, well money is tight right now, but we'll have to take it to a professional."

You know what? I'm fine with that. Let them waste their money trying to speed up Windows 10 on this shit computer. If I had my way I'd install GNU/Linux and then I'd be more than happy to administer the computer for him. It would be much faster, even with a "heavy" DE. But he doesn't want GNU/Linux, because I showed it to him a decade ago and it wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

My psychiatrist on the other hand I don't mind explaining a few computer related things in a session. He still uses IE on Win7, the poor bastard. I told him how I was ordering heroin off the dark web, and he was fascinated.

What the hell is a family meeting

Yeah but at least people pretend to like me because of it so whatever.

Kindly delet

Christmas and/or Thanksgiving for burgers, I think.

I think he means family reunion.

>he's a tech chad, she says to herself

She thinks you're only pretending to have issues to fugg her idiot.

stop helping her with problems and she will see you're vulnerable.

I have literal, diagnosed assburgers, so I highly doubt that. Granted, I have no social issues whatsoever, so I don't really "look" like one. But still.

Is that an event? Do Americans see their family so rarely that they have the concept of "reunion"?

No one asks me on my free time lol
I hate handholding boomers anyways

Attached: 1550471039528.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>If I had my way I'd install GNU/Linux and then I'd be more than happy to administer the computer for him.

Based son.
Maybe ask pop to get a quote from "le professional" and tell him you can setup a custom install for him for 50% of the asking price.

Setup Debian 10 with chicago05 theme github.com/grassmunk/Chicago95 or XFCE/Mate tailored to look like windows start bar setup with one panel and tell him it's "Windows 9: The Unreleased Addition."

Tell him it's for insider devs only and that you can remote manage it for him. (via SSH or RDP)

>no social issues
>attractive
>assertive enough to assist and mentor someone on tech (learned from arguing on being on Jow Forums no doubt and not because of your personality)

Yeah, she thinks it's all a ruse.

just learn to say no. no, i don't do things like that, because there are paid professionals who will do it for you. there, was that so hard?

This is why american culture is so shit, I gladly remove my families malware, fix their printers etc
My cousin fixes my car, and I had 2 relatives help me build my deck a while ago.
Stuff like this keeps the familly close and lets you know you always have people to rely on

stale pasta

honestly, the fantasies on Jow Forums are weirder than the ones you read on /b/. I'd way rather suck on my sisters toes than make a fake "windows 9" for my dad and doom myself to "fixing" it once a week when "explorer is being weird again"

American families have money, so instead of fixing each others stuff, we pay someone else to fix our stuff while we go out to dinner or on a vacation.

But I'm not American

No. I understand some people have a hard time understanding technology. Just as my dad would help me fix my car, I help my dad with IT issues. Helping each other is very important in any relationship and I'm glad I can help my family and friends, because I know they would also help me if needed.

learn how to leverage your skills for social gains, jabroni

A forced gathering with people you hate.

>I'd way rather suck on my sisters toes
Uh, who wouldnt ?

no we see our families all the time. reunion is when we physically connect if you know what I mean

Money you got by slaving away in some third world working conditions factory

Nice lifestyle

The U.S. is a big country so sometimes great distances are involved and many of us are worked like slaves with very little time off so we don't have the luxury of family time.

>Yesterday I went to the psychiatrist
>Aren't you tired of being the IT guy for all your acquaintances
We're not your technical support or your psychiatrist. Go ask them how to keep your mouth shut in front of other fellow retards.

idk if you heard but all our factories are gone

Have sex

Imagine being so autistic and retarded that you feel the need to post this meaningless word salad.

I think the only retards here are:

1) (You)

2) Your mother

>Samefagging
You're seriously that upset over the truth, eh? No wonder why you're going to the psychiatrist (not just to treat your illiteracy).

next time you see her just beam at her then shoot her a masculine smile and grab her tits. she'll get so wet you'll be able to see it through her pants and smell it. drop your pants and say, "You told me about that Kindle you've got. Well I can smell that it's red hot. Open wide for my love shot," when she cums, tell her, "hows that for a book transfer, you blissful bitch?" then give her kindle another taste of your book.

Being the "I.T. guy" ain't so bad when I.T. changes to "it." You gon' be the "it guy"

>Calls others retarded
>Feels the need to be tech support for mental patients he just met
>While waiting for a doctor as a patient himself
Retard detected. See and seethe over the truth.

Attached: 2019-07-28-160636_1366x768_scrot.png (256x131, 14K)

>samefagging
>accusing other people of samefagging

>Being this upset over honest truth
Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be in the doctor's office, asking them why you can't control your desire to be IT for strangers you've just met?

An actual psychiatrist did this? Not a therapist? You should report her to her board. Extremely unprofessional. If my psych did anything other than his fucking job I'd fire the fucker and get a better psych.

If it was a therapist then caveat emptor. Therapists are usually worthless.

is a better place for you. Your mental handicap isn't tech-related.

family meetings are when the entire family gets together and literally has a business meeting, raises concerns, talks about the week, etc
it's not common but it fucking sucks, I had to go through that shit weekly

>You're seriously that upset over the truth, eh?
>seethe over the truth
>Being this upset over honest truth

Obvious samefag

Attached: 1474183175640.jpg (735x490, 87K)

No; OP did this to one of the patients waiting for his psychiatrist, voluntarily.

>Not seeking to be one with the truth
>Not seeking to be harmony with himself or others
Yet, I see you still have the empathy to help even strangers that undress you with their eyes.

Oh, I see. Just regular autism then.
>also, checked.

I'm not even OP, schizo retard. LMFAO. Imagine being so assblasted by a thread on a Chink forum that you samefag six times and shit all over it.

>Not knowing what samefagging is

This. That's why OP can't accept the fact that his parents made him see a psychiatrist for his ongoing retardation.

digits that bring clarity.
So I guess I have my new plan for getting laid: hit up the local psychiatrists and show up in the waiting room to pick up bitches.

>Implying his autism is functional enough to let him get laid
His antidepressants probably prevent his penis from getting hard.

>47 replies
>22 posters

>Aren't you tired of being the IT guy for all your acquaintances?
Fuck yes I am. I'm sick and tired of incompetent people breaking their shit and blaming me for it because I was the last person to fix their shit. That's the major reason I stopped fixing things for people.
>And how did you stop fixing their shit without looking like an asshole?
Nowadays I just shrug and say, I don't know how to fix it even if I do know and say I stopped fixing shit as a hobby because it takes too much time.

Most people just want their shit fixed because they're too cheap to hire someone or replace the product. Those people would rarely, if ever, compensate you for your time.

See Samefagging is when you keep reposting back-to-back posts with no responses in between. Nice retardation there, bro; he only samefagged once.

Gay. I'd fuck my psychiatrist to kingdom cum and look forward to every fuck session.

He has been talking with himself and pretending to be more than one person. That's the literal meaning of "samefagging"

samefagging doesn't exist on Jow Forums

The older I got the less of this happens. Maybe just due to lack of exposure to people. However I do still get this.
> be me senior cloud engineer
> "ahh i see user you fix like peoples computers and stuff."
> sure

no, i'm talking about getting myself laid. who knows maybe I can take a crazy bitch and fuck her sane. it's been done before.

nah, you can't fuck the crazy out. They just hide it better to keep you around.

itt: OP's retarded and he asks us why, instead of his psychiatrist.

no, I enjoy having something to feel superior about

General question for everyone while we're having this anonymous gathering: why do so many people have "computer problems" like they can't comprehend how to operate something slightly more complex than a microwave in terms of what they actually do with it? I assume most people are either browsing the web, checking emails or using the office suite (and sometimes gayming). What the fuck are they doing to ruin their toaster?

I don't know, dude. Whenever I watch a boomer struggling to visit a website I can't fucking believe it. They don't even know what the fuck they are doing, they just know that pressing a button will take them to Faceberg.

They behave like mice inside a cage when they push a button to get food. They don't have a clue of what the button does, or how the fuck they could break the button, they just do.

Which makes me very afraid, since ALL these people are running cars. Do they have the same knowledge about cars than they do about computers? And if so, how is it that they have never killed anyone on the road?

I'll tell you this much. Both my parents are boomers (dad born in 50s/mom in 60s). My dad was a pretty smart guy growing up, but from what I've seen, he, like many of his peers, seemed to reach a wall where they simply no longer want to learn anything new. He's well informed in regards to vehicles and their inner workings. He was even an early cell phone adopter in the 90s. Maybe it's the natural way of life for most people. After a certain point they give no fucks. The only reason my mom is semi computer literate is because she's had to keep up with tech since she works in banking.

it gets old. it's not interesting any more. eventually every new technology is just a slightly different version than old technology and the learning curve isn't worth the miniscule difference

this is a blog post and a vague stupid question. this seems like something that belongs on reddit

Attached: 1563507935405.png (167x260, 85K)

>"I'm a fat dumb loser, my life is worthless."
>"Now, now, you're very handsome and smart. Remember that time when you helped me with kindle? That was very nice of you."

>>my therapist wants to rape me

>tell "no" once
>they never ask you again

>ask for the same amount of money IT service asks for
>they never ask you again

develop a spine

>Yesterday I went to the psychiatrist, only to spend forty minutes explaining to this dumb woman how she could transfer books to her Kindle.

And you paid money for this shit, why?

Attached: tea_merchant.jpg (1024x1067, 275K)

Most professions have this. You just have to learn how to say no if you don’t want to help. I love my family and love helping them out though