Imagine your life becoming this

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1376x786, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9_qSA2qv_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine mocking a millionaire who works three hours a week.

Seems like fine job as long as your YT channel doesn't lose in popularity.

He makes more in a week than I make in a year

>all those hats
lol hairlet cope. Do people who do this honestly think they're fooling anyone?

>1.9M views
>1.9M views
>1.7M views
>1.2M views
>805K views
>7M views
>1.2M views
He's more successful than you, that's for sure.

Disgusting.
You can't even tell what the product in those thumbnails are unless your an autist

>thinkpad video has half of the views as his other ones

lmao Jow Forums btfod

>having more views means you are more popular
kys retard

I wasn't talking about popularity.

>money =/= success
Wanna know how I know you're American?

why are you so angry, are you perhaps a failure?

Yeah imagine making millions from this

>buy tech thing or get it for free
>make a shitty 10 minute video about it
>upload to youtube and drown in money
He would be retarded not to as long as people continue watching it

How's he successful if he gets 50 cents per million views after all the times YouTube cut its payment system for anyone that's not mass media?

Sponsorships

Ah yes the zoomer who got brainwashed that being successful accounts for something in life.
Don't remember to renew your blacked, netflix and starbuck subscription when August begins :)

>whorring myself for virtual appreciation tokens
I would rather an hero

Attached: SLIME_SLIME_SLIME_SLIME_SLIME.png (1108x895, 1.31M)

No, tell me Sanjay

He got at least 100k from the Galaxy fold sponsorship

>Ah yes the zoomer who got brainwashed that being successful accounts for something in life.
I mean, it accounts for you being successful.

>4 caps
hurr

WILLY DOO

SAMSUNG

APPLE

TESLA

AMAZON

TELL ME AGAIN WILLY DOO

target audience is children

I just YouTubed that dude , Holyshit, he bought a Lamborghini out of making videos for kids(?) like I don’t know who are his videos targeted to. He has more views than pewdiepie

He's probably dead inside after doing that crap for so long

t. hairlet

>He's probably dead inside
implying you're not

while that guy is probably making tons of money, he probably bought that car on credit or is just leasing it. Tons of people like him do really well, buy a lot of shit on credit and then suddenly lose their source of income suddenly and repo people come and take it all away. Compare that with PewDiePie that's actually really smart with his money. He starts clothing brands(a legit one, not just his merch store), buys property, doesn't splurge on stupid vanity items and live a fairly simple life.

Not quite yet

Family friendly tech channels barely get hit with demonitisation

Why does he wear the hat?

>50 cents per million
Yeah definitely not $3000 minimum.

4 year olds have huge amounts of free time. Those little shits binge watch that brain rot for most of their waking day

is this u

This.
I'm convinced channels like pic are a plot to turn kids into, braindead zombies

Attached: large.png (1370x1256, 2.33M)

Some people clean sewers for a living.
Shut up!

this is disgusting, the NWO is right. 95% of humanity must perish.

because hes bald

That's some terminal case of gayface...

Imagine using youtube

Attached: ut.jpg (3840x2160, 1.73M)

>millions of views vs under 50 replies to your thread

Attached: 1564209782391.jpg (1024x967, 95K)

>)

Attached: Crazy Cambodia.jpg (2204x2300, 2.34M)

Imagine being a wageslave who wasn't born into wealth.

Not really, Felix gets views close to that every day. This guy uploads 1-2 videos a week.

Those are some amazing thumbnails, even if the videos are hot garbage.

>talk on cam for 5 min
>earn cash and fame
I don't see what the problem is.

id genuinely prefer to be broke than to be a youtube personality

This can't be real. Mass extinction needs to happen.

Seems like a fun job.

WILLY DOOOOOOOOOOO

a lambos like a mil tops, this guy makes 8mil a year.

Youtube is great but also garbage, what a dilemma.

Custom thumbnails were a mistake

sure but I doubt he paid that with cash. Most likely he's buying tons and tons of shit right now and behaving like the gravy train is never going to end, effectively just getting into an insane spending habit that is unsustainable long term. I mean you really think that he'll just buy that one lambo? Nah, he'll grow bored with it eventually and buy a newer model eventually. Maybe he'll start getting into gambling at some point and then he'll be able to lose insane amounts of money in a heartbeat. This stuff is not at all uncommon.

This. Youtube is retarded. But can't fault these guys for exploiting the retards.

It should be illegal for parents to let their children watch youtube.

Do you think it's ever going to end? Or when it's five years from now is just like that but every video has 3x more views?

On "traditional media" there are people who have been spewing shit for their audience base for decades.

recommendations=ads
and I block ads

What defines success, then?

Ghrahm Stephen, who has 800k subs, and gets 100k-200k views per vid on average, makes ~$100k A MONTH from YouTube. This guy is probably making multiple millions a year for reviewing consumer tech garbage.

But he lost his soul in the process.

Attached: 1564172762377.jpg (640x619, 292K)

I would not trade my life for such a horrible faith. I’m not even interested in phones.

that's literally exactly what it means

Unbox Therapy and phone negro are the pioneers of phonetuber shilling

However I don't understand why the fuck are there so many pajeet phonetubers, most of them have strong British accents

Is this some kind of artificial marketing ploy?

>mfw americans wear hats indoors
First they told you to cut off your foreskin now this?

Attached: 1438502562738.jpg (646x720, 65K)

By opening boxes? Are you stupid?

looks like every youtuber with over million subs

Imagine always posing the same way in 2019...

Why yes! How could you tell?

Baldingfag here. Most bald people who wear caps or bandanas are indeed coping, but many are doing so during days they didn't get the chance to shave or trim their head. I absolutely prefer to wear a hat indoors than showing my disgusting patchy scalp. Also keep in mind bald people need further protection from chill winds and the sun. I prefer people to think I am coping rather than think I am a retard that fries his bald head in the sun.
The one in the OP though is wearing those caps because he has to show his face to millions of teenagers. You either wear a cap, grow muscles to compensate (Joe Rogan, JerryRigEverything), or undergo a hair transplant (like half of Hollywood males). No other choice for a baldfag in showbiz.

Attached: f27f926d-6f87-4769-9d63-91169bda7a18_1.a3afdd1e07ac6a43e4a7913e747a782b.jpeg-f2a33cfabd9d94564ccc782 (2000x2000, 189K)

Every generation says this about kids. Then they end up doing better.

He dealt.

>16yo

McDonalds sells a lot of Hamburgers even though they're horrible

what about 8bitguy?

notice when the takes a shit on a device youtube doesnt promote it.

>He's just opening boxes

Do you have a brain or are you missing your soul too? I can't tell.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9_qSA2qv_4

AND cash. For just 5 minutes a day. Again, I don't see the problem.

>soi therapy

being canadian is already bad

No, you westerners are psychologically fragile and mentally ill in many ways. Your 18 yo are autistic and socially incapable too. Braindead cattle what a sad state of affairs, even if you're the enemy watching you fall like this hurts.

I'd rather lose my soul opening boxes 3 days a week than lose it wageslaving for bezos 12 hours a day

I can smell the herpe cluster from here.

t. The generation that was scared of the Simpsons.

I don't see you doing any better.

Attached: 1487996377383.png (500x375, 278K)

Not his life. Just his job. Has people to do all the paperwork and preparing at this point. Prolly spends 20 min a day on it making millions in revenue. What a massive cuck right.

Can't he afford one of those fancy hair transplants?

It depends on a variety of things, such as video length, age of your audience and where your audience is from.
Unbox Therapy's audience consists of mostly Indians and they aren't very valuable to advertisers.

men who are balding and refuse to accept it wear hats all the time

His face in these thumbnails along with the ridiculously proportioned products never fails to piss me off.

>having a more significant part of the POPULAtion watching your content doesn't mean you're POPULAr

ok

I mean his vids are what ever but he fucking screams like a monkey way too much

I'd be quite content.

Retarded zoomers actually believe that

Buttmad boomers mad that you can make a million a year sitting on your couch and pandering to demographics