How can we fix Linux?

How can we fix Linux?

Attached: 1564330424885.jpg (1080x1261, 185K)

Port Photoshop, Office and all Dark Souls games.

Make the LSB standards tighter.

>Photoshop
Why just Photoshop? All the Creative Cloud suite is important, also Autodesk's.

Im pretty sure that literally all of these things can be used with Wine/Proton with little to no bugs.

A blond buffalo at Yellowstone

I dont wanna use nigre office.

Attached: howcanwhiteycompete.webm (640x800, 2.52M)

Actually dark souls 3 was one of the first whitelisted games for proton, along with nu-doom.

>neck tat
dropped

Make it more difficult to use, so Wangdows users stay on their side of the fence.

Yeah, Adobe, Autodesk and good music programs are the only things missing on the Linux desktop.
Photoshop doesn't work well.

The same way you fix cancer.

Attached: 1562534598805.jpg (4000x5000, 3.76M)

Disgusting fat obese hag

Attached: ff.webm (1920x1080, 625K)

I wanna lick her sweaty booty hole.

You can tell how fat vs how thick a girl is by looking at their ankles.

>start from scratch
>rebuild the filesystem
>>System: for the linux system files
>>Programs: for user installed programs
>>Users: for user profiles
>discard the concept of packages as a whole
>only full programs, no partial programlet packages
>remove distros, only one linux os
>one modern display system fully integrated with the system, no "you have to implement that yourself" bullshit like wayland does
>make everything possible through a gui, no need for a text terminal
>discard the "ONLY FREE AND OPEN SOURCE DRIVERS" mentality, we need actually working systems, not autisming over line of codes you can read yourself (which will you never read)
>actual support, not just rtfm, forum lurking and wiki hunting
>make sure it is actually prepared for productive use like video and sound editing, no subpar systems like pulseaudio, it has to be at least as good as other opersating systems in this regard

Attached: 1540681060485.png (680x834, 270K)

Sounds like you want macOS friend

>no 3 letters long file and folder names like usr, bin, lib, var, use full names for everything and no duplicate folders (multiple bin folders)
>no compatiblity for older programs that need to gimp the system, if your old program doesn't work, make a new one for the new system
nah that's just unix, riddled with the same problems

Attached: 1546512117813.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

Her butt is big

Imagine the smell coming from that sulfur vent...

the only valid thing you suggested was fixing the user land. everything else is what makes linux great, and we already have snap packages.

lsb doesn't work, appimages doesn't work
if it starts getting popular except the defacto target to be flatpak
unfortunately microsoft keknonical is trying to push their proprietary store and hijack the ecosystem
even the linux mint dev stated he's very concerned about that
while flatpak theres no CLA, everything is free software you can even make your own sdk and store

damn really bad engrish there mb im a little dronk

>not using Google Docs as your main office program

Fuck I wanna go to a strip club now.

check gobolinux. it may be of your interest

She wants me.

anti-cheat support for games

ewwwwwwwww

or you can look at her gut.

> appropriating white culture

a white guy filmed that

Remove the tranny CoC.
Done

Bummed that she didn't wipe out.

Where is the other half of the webm

She looks like she fucks white guys.

Linux needs to be rebuilt from the ground up for 2019, instead of our current climate where developers need to wade through piles and piles of old legacy shit that can't be taken out now.

People have had that same thought many times, and sometimes they even go through with it and build something. The result is a nice, clean, elegant system that nobody uses because it doesn't work with any of their other stuff and is, from the perspective of the user as opposed to the developer, gratuitously different for no good reason.

Attached: 1562264026815.gif (700x384, 323K)

I guess it's the same as that one xkcd that gets posted here from time to time.
Ah well, I suppose it's time to embrace closed source anyway

>no bulge

This but unironically.

I dont have it. I didnt know there was. I just got it off /tv/ some time ago.

Cunny mound > bulge

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1349, 154K)

That's more about fragmentation than about legacy cruft. The answer to this is that the people who decry fragmentation are wrong from first principles, "fragmentation" is a good thing. Different people can run different distributions, DEs, applications, etc according to their needs and preferences. Application developers who complain about this are also wrong from first principles - they should be designing their application with Postel's Law in mind.

in any case, closed-source doesn't do what you want either. Look at Windows, it's absolutely chock loaded with "legacy cruft". Once you successfully lock customers into your system with closed-source, guess what? They have sway over you, too. You can't just tell a big customer with a long, expensive support contract, "Oh yeah, that feature was ugly legacy stuff and we figured out a better way to do it, go change all your stuff". That's a good way to get them angrily stomping off, and taking their dollars (which fund your development efforts) with them. Possibly breach-of-contract lawsuits, too. In other words, without the legacy cruft, you can't get people to keep using your software, free or proprietary.

can't believe she ruined herself with fake tits already

Are they actually fake?

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 154K)

>Port Photoshop, Office and all Dark Souls games.
GNU+Linux doesn't actually forcefully prevent you from porting any of these. You do realize that it's not the Linux dev's job to port these, right? Adobe can port Photoshop whenever they want to do that. Maybe take it up with them if that's your only problem with Linux world.

I hope so

Attached: fap.jpg (753x589, 52K)

for sure

They all turn to roasties.....

Attached: ff.jpg (1123x1289, 240K)

Only baboons are ass obsessed monkies. That and niggers.

Holy shit post more mulatta brappers!

>t. 56%

photoshop works flawlessly.
Illustrator can't even startup

Only reason I opened this was for the girls and the replies to said girls. Literally don't care about op's question.

Post more

Attached: 1563544434992.jpg (640x797, 71K)

Attached: 1547257677858.jpg (1602x500, 205K)

makes sense, because any male photographer is obviously a faggot.

Muh dik.

her "vids" are fake
she splices old dog fkn vids from 10 years ago (yeah i recognise them) with her vids
she sells them for 1000s

Gonna call the magicians alliance on you

>white women would rather fuck dogs
lol

Linux is fine as is, only thing that could make it better is if it hunted down winfags and macfags, deleted their hard drives, and install a Linux distro.Sounds like an mApple shill.
Race mixing is a sin against nature.
KYS tripfag.
Because black women are dogs.

have sex

imagine the BRAAAAPPP

found the 12 year old

>Because black women are dogs.
what did he mean by this?

Imagine going to a restaurant and ordering beefaroni and paying restaurant prices for it, hehe

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX. Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

They're whores and ugly as shit.
KYS tripfag
This meme needs to be banned.

>They're whores and ugly as shit.
But what does it have to do with White women fucking dogs? Not seeing the connection.

Such a shame. An ass like that but zero athleticism.

>dem thighs
>dat ass
yes pls

Attached: 1548616347911.png (764x212, 15K)

Hmmmmmm what is she going to do bros

GOD I WANT HER BRAPPER