VESA Stands/Mounts

I just got two cheapo Acer monitors off of craigslist for $20, to accompany my current 144hz fancy monitor. Need a VESA stand for them.
What do you use for your multi monitor setup? Do you have a vertical arrangement, or horizontal? What do you stick on the other screens when not using them specifically?

Attached: 416XmQnm29L.jpg (500x488, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B010QZCT5W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/gp/product/B010QZCT5W
ergotechgroup.com/freedom-arms.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try not using a stand to mount your monitors.
Vertical is absolutely retarded.
3 Monitors is also complete overkill.
A second monitor can help but you'll probably never use more than two at the same time unless you plan on gayming on 3 monitors like an ultimate cock gobbling mongloid.

What's wrong with vertical?

It's absolutely retarded

I have that exact one, its fine. Difference is I use the desk clamp instead of weighted bottom.

I would get the clamp one but my shit particleboard Ikea desk seems like a bad pairing

This thing has done me great for 18 months

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-225306_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x2280, 468K)

Forgot to mention it is clamped to an IKEA desk. This one. I'm pretty sure I paid nothing like that amount for it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190728-225727_Firefox.jpg (1080x2280, 304K)

I have one of these at work for a three-monitor work setup.

I find that 16:10 usually gives you enough vertical screen space and it's preferable to vertical monitors since the horizontal space isn't compromised. I guess some would argue that vertical monitors mean you can view the entire screen in your peripheral view and it makes longer portrait documents easier to read but I've personally never seen the appeal.

Attached: monitor.jpg (425x377, 13K)

I suppose I'll have my far left one be vertical, then a horizontal then my nice monitor. If all three were horizontal then the setup would intrude into my TV.

>need two more power sockets for the monitors
>my three strips are already full
FUCK
didn't think of this

fucking manlets cant even design a fucking stand and weld it together, did mine with 5$ iron and some inox paint&clamps for monitors, they can be rotated and fixed to any angle

Attached: photo_3243@03-12-2017_00-42-52_thumb.jpg (520x292, 17K)

Please explain me like slow kid in grade school. Me no learn good

I have a 27" 1440p monitor in landscape and then a 21" 1080p monitor in portrait configuration to the right, mostly contains terminals while the browser and games and misc windows go on the main screen (turn on)

Attached: 20190626_200331-4032x3024.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

two of these on the same center pole

Attached: 41oz-AzktSL._AC_SY400_.jpg (411x308, 17K)

only the best

Attached: .jpg (3000x3000, 1.54M)

you can alyways flip it on a side when using mount, no ?

enjoy your constantly bloodshot eyes

amazon makes rebranded ergotrons
amazon.com/gp/product/B010QZCT5W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

>Look at you hacker, a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

>Try not using a stand to mount your monitors.
Then... what should you be using? What else can you mount a monitor to if not a stand?

Attached: 1529272079972.jpg (480x360, 24K)

vertical is good for long-ass logs

use the stand, but mount it to your desk, fuck that stupid meta stand. Also, build your own desk or get a desk with a metal frame and a wooden top that you can replace if needed. Also, one with built in cable management.

My time isn't free. It's cheaper to buy a mount instead

I meant standing, it was a bit late. Get a clamp variant.

Before jobs grayed out you could really tell he was syrian.

>on Jow Forums
>can't remove referal link
>can be tracked

Either shill or brainlet

amazon.com/gp/product/B010QZCT5W

ergotechgroup.com/freedom-arms.html

I get $0.02 if you buy :)