And what is it used for? Facebook? Instagram? Tinder? Faith in humanity is lost

And what is it used for? Facebook? Instagram? Tinder? Faith in humanity is lost.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 2.32.07 PM.png (1428x1502, 846K)

cp

You think that is bad?

Attached: Children's Youtube Video - Wheels on the Bus.png (2620x1024, 940K)

Retard.

As if the moon was a worthwhile investment

My uncle has just had a kid and he seems to love little baby bum. He'll struggle to stay still when you try to feed him but if you put this on he'll sit their silently and easily eat his food.

I'm convinced their some sort of subliminal brainwashing going on in these videos.

What should I be using my smartphone for?

Attached: 1545890539790.jpg (702x702, 86K)

You're wasting it using it on Jow Forums. Kill yourself

you make it vibrate and hold it against your dick

It's all in the frequencies son

We could be exploring the solar system now but liberal wanted us to babysit brown people instead

I use it for phonecalls.

>We could be exploring the solar system
I hope by we you mean people of color

Attached: 7lrii4ce3f7x.jpg (710x648, 349K)

Goygle?

>And what is it used for?

Attached: DismalWanDikkops-poster.jpg (500x250, 101K)

The computers NASA have now are a million times more powerful than your smartphone. Your point being?

>In the 1910s the assembly line was invented and it was used to produce automobiles that changed the world.
>Now we have much more complex assembly lines, and what is it used for? Slinkys? Sunglasses? Bottles of soda? Faith in humanity is lost.

T. Seething autist from the 1950s

See user, technology is almost always used for important and big things first and then later and more improved versions are used for smaller and more trivial things. Just because antiseptic has shifted from being mostly used to sanitize surgical tools and save wounded soldiers to being used for treating scrapes on kids' ankles doesn't mean humanity is dying.

Most or all of the kids shows have some sort of background theme or agenda going on. Which is weird.

>government agencies have this technology
>they get a better version of that same technology and then the one they used before becomes a consumer product
>consumers use it recreationally
>meanwhile the better computers are still being used by the government agencies
how is this something to lose faith in humanity over? it seems like a pretty reasonable trade to me.

this is maximum retardation

>Faith in humanity is lost.

If you know anything about physics, Newtonian mechanics is pretty lightweight computation wise.

The difference is we don't need teams of rocket scientists to operate a smarphone.

>could get to the moon in 1969 with pocket calculator cpu power
>can't even get past a few 100s miles altitude 50y later with 10,000 the cpu power

really makes me think...

Attached: 1498179106977.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

Well we got to dab on commies, so I'd say it was worth it.

Nothing stops you from killing yourself

>And what is it used for? Facebook? Instagram? Tinder? Faith in humanity is lost.

Tinder got me laid. The moon landing did nothing for me.

The moon landing got me half chub.

research flat earth
also CPU has low thrust, you'd need a massive overclock to reach escape velocity
I recommend dual wielding two of the latest GPUs and use the CPU for stability/navigation

>can't even get past a few 100s miles altitude 50y later with 10,000 the cpu power
I hope this is bait. Because it's too much retard otherwise

Kek this