Windows users, have some sex and you'll realize why fixing BSODS and removing viruses is a waste of time...

Windows users, have some sex and you'll realize why fixing BSODS and removing viruses is a waste of time. Us linux users are having sex all day and night as it takes one minute to update it and requires zero maintenance.

Attached: windows.jpg (3840x2160, 821K)

I'm a linux user and I've never had sex.

>implying Linux is secure

>BSOD
>Virus
Awww, he thinks Windows is still on XP.

I'm not into passive gay furry sex

>implying windows users don't use the downtime for sex
>linux users having no downtime are forced to be on their pc 24/7 and have 0 time for sex

This, hobby OS = no sex

>as it takes one minute to update it and requires zero maintenance.
No, as theoretically it doesn't work and hence you stopped using your computer. However, in reality, you are spending 24/7 fixing it in vain.

It's okay since viruses are a thing of the past. Why not just give access to your computer through the actual hardware instead of the software.

I hope the kernel doesn't panic this time

>takes one minute to update
>requires zero maintenance
pick one, freetard

It's not secure, it's just not worth the effort.

I'm a linux user and I fuck landwhales. It's said that it's not rape if they weigh twice as much as you since they can just crush you if they feel like it

which makes it even sadder that bsod is very common even on windows 10.

I've had windows 10 installed on ASUShit laptop for the past 6 months and it has bluescreened atleast 50 times now.

I miss my thinkpad

Attached: 1560092085155.jpg (4048x3036, 2.11M)

>requires zero maintenance.
In terms of viruses true, yet you Linux users need to maintain your whole OS while we needn't do a thing. And that is more time consuming.

I use arch and i have. Either you use the wrong distro or you're ugly or autistic.

Ehrmahgerd typing sudo apt upgrade or pacman -Syu is hard! This is your brain ob windows.

on windows. Stupid phone keyboard.

same. will switching to os x help?

depends if you want hetero or homo sex

Attached: sexy stallman.jpg (259x194, 11K)

that of homosexual nature if i may choose. I have also begun to drink onions based products and my switch is coming in on the first.

whynotboth.jpeg

>Why yes, I do use Windows 10 AME thats completely stripped of telemetry. What gave it away?

Attached: AMEchad.jpg (1080x1331, 154K)

>Us linux users are spending all day and night googling how to fix random shit that windows does automatically
FTFY

>why yes, im a furry Bernout that haven't got my refunds, how did you know?

THERE WERE NEVER GOING TO BE REFUNDS