What can do with flash Wii? Very cheap 20€ must by verytime...

What can do with flash Wii? Very cheap 20€ must by verytime. Same is homebrew and emulator can alinux run but weaker raspberry pi weaker and drive no wireless

Attached: IMG_20190728_221314.jpg (4160x3120, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wii.guide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hack it so you can play downloaded gamecube games and emulators

Get it to teach you english.

Nobody buy for buy with flash storage SD + USB price. SD no SDHC price but softmod low profit. 1 chip hardmod low profit from buyed low price Wii.

what the literal fuck

PAJEET MY SON

pajeet, what are you trying to say

SOFTMOD = very easy cheap no profit, body pay
HARDMOD = 1 console chip hardmod
console cheap price but how low profit. Weak like raspeery pi single bord computer, weak linux kernel run = NO USB DRIVER NO WIRELEAS DRIVER no mouse keyboard useless
What can do profit?

>What can do profit?
take the poo to the loo

Jow Forums has been so shit lately this is is the best thread in a while, thanks for the laughs street shitter i truly hope you find a way to can do profit with the wiis instead of infesting old people computers with malware and profiting from that

I dare you to type one sentence with good grammar.

This doesnt sound like a Pajeet, im thinking either chink or korean.

Pajeet, i.

can you please repeat that in english?

This

damn, I feel like OP has something interesting to say but we may never know what

You should just softmod it, update your wii to the latest firmware, then just letterbomb it. You can just use a 4gb sdhc card on the latest firmware, 8gb cards are supported on later models.

OP, this bait is excellent. Marvellous trolling. I can learn a thing or two from you! Or should I say you make good troll hard cheap but the (you) for good bait come fast.

1. Sell to shit hipsters/normies/and Jow Forums because the ram is slow and limited.
2. Buy a Hexa core Odroid with USB 3.0, Gigabit NIC, EMMC, Boot from external drive, OTG port, IR transciever, Optical audio output, hueg heatsink, DDR4 Ram
3.enjoy that shit as a ARM build machine, HTPC with coreelec/librelec, use as a server with Armbian/ALARM(arch linux arm), or as a emulation station.
4. Use extra money for a SSD and UASP enclosure
5. profit

You will thank me one day.

Learn to speak english first pajeet. That's not how you speak in English.

Mod it using wii.guide/ and play "backups".

THEY COME HERE. THEY LOOK AROUND. THEY NO BUY. WHY NOBODY BUY? eyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: Watto.png (938x876, 1.16M)