If Apple bad, why does it outsell the competition by such huge margins?

Attached: iphoneAndroid.png (900x762, 34K)

No one here actually thinks that deep down they're simply bitter they can't afford most of the Apple products

Android has cheaper options:

1) Bought by people who earn less

2) People who earn less go on less holidays

3) People who earn less are younger

Come on OP are you a total brainlet?

>more likely to be older women
This is why I only hit on green bubbles

But doesnt android have more market share? Also
>women buy apple more
Makes sense as they buy goods for materialistic reasons rather than for their usefulness

marketing

>android more likely to be introverted men
Explains why guys without iphones are so repulsive lol

I know a few really wealthy woman. iPhones to them are just fashion accessories. They don't care about function

Attached: 1560485535062.jpg (500x377, 58K)

Why haven't you killed yourself iJeet?
What do you tell your grandmother every time she asks why you have no friends and spend christmas worshipping a corporation?

Attached: 1542693660847.png (1146x1985, 735K)

>Apple users dumb enough to fall for the obvious scam that is graduate school
Not the least bit surprised.

Consider suicide street shitter.

Attached: 1545125755357.jpg (643x960, 255K)

They don't sell more than their competition. They sell to a small number of idiots for large profit margins.

>If Apple bad, why does it outsell the competition by such huge margins?
How is having 12% market share "outselling" anything?

Also, your picture just proves that the average iDevice user is a rich airhead, which accurately describes the sort of person who'd buy anything made by Apple after 2015.

>be android user
>have been to over 5 countries
>love pets
>working on STEM degree
If Apple releases the iPhone XE (SE 2) then I'm jumping ship. The last half decade has just been one disappointment after another desu.

Reminder to report the Apple advertisement spam.

Attached: IMG_20190327_114208_174.jpg (1280x853, 272K)

>more likely to be an older woman
Easy to spot the grannies from under all that makeup, just check if they have an iPhone.

>How is having 12% market share "outselling" anything?
How does imagining data win any argument?
Apple outsells every other brand of smartphone. And they take most of the profit; three times as much as Samsung.
The figure you have jammed in your brain is for desktop PCs.

Attached: Apple Share.png (640x475, 58K)

If I would have a budget to buy apple phone I would buy some flagship android with retractable camera.

Richest person I personally know doesn't even use a smartphone.

>US
Because your shitty country has 3rd world tier bands so only a selected number of devices can be sold and used in your country. Plus generic ban to chink phones because you can't compete against them

For the same reason JoJo Siwa has more views and subscribers than all of your favorite artists combined.

Not the one you replied to but Apple uses its own OS while the other brands use Android, so even your image shows iOS being the minority. And that's the US where people worship Apple. In other countries iOS is even more in the minority. Globally Apple is next to nothing.

Also who cares how much profit some company makes? That's not a beneficial feature of them in my point of view. I don't get any richer even if one of them would have 99% market share. I'd rather focus on the product quality and the quantity of features. Do you also assume that the quality magically gets better if you just raise prices?

Appel is literally old high maintenance wahmen...

based and redpilled post, hitler himself would be proud of such an intelligent contribution to a discussion
he'd probably suck your dick too user not gonna lie

>/>72094643
nigger

cunny

Attached: ff.jpg (720x675, 69K)

>brought to you by coffee meets bagel

In a market of people not endangered by stuff like death and hunger etc. there will always be a need for luxurious products. Now, with luxurious products usefulness is not as important as looks and prestige of having the thing, prestige that it has by being a)a product of a renowned brand and b)expensive.
iPhones are lamborghini's and porsche's of smartphone industry, their price to quality ratio is lower than most of the alternatives, but that's because big part of the price is being able to brag to people that you own it.
And I guess iPhones had some nice options to sync with Apple's computers, not sure, never owned one, but I doubt that'd make a huge difference anyway.

Also, android is a godawful piece of shit, when will we get an actually fucking good phone os?

OP here. I wanna eat a huge, steaming log out of Tim Cook's asshole.

he does it for free

cunny is its own reward

Attached: ff.jpg (467x583, 37K)

>why does it outsell the competition by such huge margins?
It doesn't?

Are you implying people don't like shit?

so basically what this infograph shows me is that the apple users have parents that paid for all their shit