Do you have any tips on choosing best deal for notepad/laptop?

Do you have any tips on choosing best deal for notepad/laptop?

>I am poor guy in third world (not exactly Rwanda but we are poor, Balkans) so money is very important factor.

Attached: kot.jpg (450x602, 58K)

get a thinkpad X200 or X201, it's not that expensive over there

this or t420s is also good. the price is around 1 kot

Where exactly?
I make 2300€/month and I'm from Serbia.

That image.
>A hemmingway cat (thumbs) hitting an iToddlers outdated MacBookPro so hard that the keyboard flexes to max capacity (2049 colorized.)

Yup, Serbia. I am intern and I make 0 a month. My sister wants to buy me something and I don't want to rip her off.

Anyway, what is more important, number of cores of processor speed or RAM?

>I make 2300€/month and I'm from Serbia.

Lijepo.

>notepad
I prefer the ones with at least 40 pages which can also be pocketed. Paper quality is basically the same across different brands so it doesn't matter, what matters is the pen.

xD

Yea, I got a problem on how to compare and prioritize variables...

Neto ili bruto?

>what is more important, number of cores of processor speed or RAM?
just get any i5 laptop

Since I am fucking nerd that I am, I made a sample of 75 laptops from 3 stores in my town. I put price in table and number of cores, GHz, RAM, HDD and size of screen. I normalized data (and made it positive so I could add them up) and here is graph.

What I want to do now is to ponder variables slightly so the ones that are more important are more influential on results. That is why I ask stupid questions such: Is NumB3R oF c0rES m0Re...

Attached: Untitled.png (1440x876, 130K)

RAM > number of cores (not hyperthreads) > clock speed

why do i have a feeling that it is other way around?

is this because i happen to be on Jow Forums?

Anyway, this are my ponders:
>HDD 0,7
>Screen 0,6
>Clock speed 1,5
>Number of cores 1,3 (I don't plan to render stuff and I read somewhere that that is why it is needed for parallel processing)
>RAM 1,45 (Because I can upgrade that easily)

With ponder scores it correlates slightly more with price (0,67).

So, red circle are best candidates or other one depending on money...

Thanks Jow Forums for... not much today...

Cya, have a good day.

Whops, forgo the graph..

Attached: mdsdsd.png (814x636, 25K)

>le nerd stuff
kys

literally just get a fucking $100 thinkpad you dumb fuck

You can always buy more RAM (if the laptop supports it).

If I really wanted to fuck with you I'd tell you clock speeds are still relevant in 2019.

Choosing a laptop on specs alone is retarded. What good is a laptop if the input devices are unusable, the screen is dogshit, it lasts an hour on battery and it falls apart in a year.

This. I would've loved to echo people like but the display quality of the X200 is unimaginably insufferable. Good specs are nice, but stick an SSD in anything from the last decade and you're good enough to go.

имaгинapaн