What's with RMS and having his computer in public, on a canoe, in the middle of the street etc.?

what's with RMS and having his computer in public, on a canoe, in the middle of the street etc.?
Is this his take on 'nerdy' photos or does he really constantly have to be on a PC?

Attached: Stallman-2.jpg (900x675, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's the equivalent of an instagram influencer who only eats food for photos
he isn't actually doing anything

As far as I know he sees himself as an "influencer", since I'm pretty sure at this point his whole goal is just to advocate for free software. I don't think he bothers much with actually producing his own software anymore.

It's mostly for emails. He downloads his emails through a client, responds to them in batch on the go, and then sends them when he gets back on a wifi connection.

Are you actually this ignorant, or do you really not understand that RMS:
1) probably doesn't even know the meaning of what you both are writing.
2) is a legit "nerd" if anyone is. Not some hipster trying to make it look cool.

Seriously, do you even know who he is?

Why yes, people walk up to him in the middle of the street and take candid professional photos
God you're retarded

I have no idea why you think your post relates to mine in any way whatsoever.
Sorry.

>professional photos

Attached: homeless man computing in trash can.jpg (675x900, 214K)

how is one guy so fucking based?

Baby Boomers love posting photos of themselves in exotic places and foreign countries. It's bizarre.

he's barely old enough to be a baby boomer and he acts much more like old gen x than a boomer

considering his entire outlook has involved sticking it to the establishment ever since he got pissed off at a printer 40 years ago i would say he's hardly a boomer

Attached: gameofgnu.jpg (745x743, 57K)

>sticking it to the establishment ever since he got pissed off at a printer 40 years ago
Based. The printer industry is the worst.

green is my bellpepper

> I hate being bored, and since I want to get a lot done, I don't like losing time. So I always carry a computer and a book. When I have a few minutes to wait and can sit down, I get work done. When I have to stand, or the wait isn't long enough to do anything useful on the computer, I read.

>When I wait for my baggage in an airport, I generally do one of these two things. I notice the people around me, waiting anxiously for their bags and getting nothing done. They would be happier if they did as I do.

>Gimb

lel i didnt realize

>I have installed Gnu/Linux
youtube.com/watch?v=umQL37AC_YM

Makes you wonder

>pronounces both GNU and Linux wrong

>Tethering his netbook to his bag with a chain lock

some dark skinned person probbly took something from him before

>To his bag
You know; a thief could just sneak up behind him and cut the bag to rip the chain and computer out of his hands.

Still adds an additional step and makes theft less to happen.

He has a constant erection so uses the weight on the thinkpad to tame it.

yes he states the latter in his blog

Great job missing the point nigger, read again when you've had yer coffee

So he literally is glued to the laptop. Isnt this the unhealthy constant-look-into-screens-in-public behaviour we despise in zoomers?

He's 7 years older than me, and I am a baby boomer. He was born in '53, baby boomers go to 63 or 64.