Be in 2007

>be in 2007
>comfy 4:3 resolutions
>everyone used explorer or firefox
>most computers ran windows xp
>comfy dual core cpus and not the autistic unneeded 16 cores we have now
>most of Jow Forums used cute anime wallpapers like Lucky Star and Reddit wasn’t around to complain

i wanna go back lads

Attached: 598798F0-D0DF-4637-BD21-B3249AA636FC.png (800x600, 835K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RD4RnaWFgY
youtube.com/watch?v=6iCPIUGnHQ8
vidlii.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>TFW I never experienced this mass comfy
Why did God make me such dumb zoomer?

Same OP, same.

Attached: 1558076727006.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

>1:37 P.M.
neat

i feel the same.it's tough man

Attached: RTA_041.jpg (1245x860, 734K)

If it's worth anything, I use a FF7 wallpaper and 4:3 CRT (to play Melee)

>tfw no longer cod4 nights with the bros

>Maximum kawaii crysis

dumb phonesharter

>*crush* is now online
>window pops up
>youtube.com/watch?v=8RD4RnaWFgY

Attached: _1417289643805.jpg (550x366, 41K)

I never used MSN, I only had ICQ (in the late 90s and early 00s). That seems to have been less popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iCPIUGnHQ8

What the fuck are you talking about? By definition I'm a Zoomer and I remember Windows 98, ME and XP. I used my XP machine from 2005 until 2011 (When I switched to Ubuntu because I didn't like 7), I remember Playing AoE, CS, Warcraft, etc. I remember having MSN friends, I even had the KonataDance.exe back then.

Also, this is a picture from my desktop back then.

Attached: scrot_2019-07-29-14:31:15_1366x768.png (875x656, 851K)

I miss windows vista

Attached: 75333775_p0.jpg (820x1124, 335K)

how old are you?

I wasn't anywhere near as cool to have a dual core cpu in 2007

cute nails

shut up boomer

We will never relive the glory days of search with a 5-6man party using red dot mp5s and juggernaut, pub stomping until daybreak no matter how desperately we try QQ

My father upgraded our computer from Windows 98 to ME in 2002 I think, that was the first I time I used the Internet too, Dial-up Internet, he made some calls, then he connected the phone wire into the tower and showed me the news, and he let play some browser games. Perhaps I just was poor and the newer technologies took a while to get in my country.

I've met people who are one or two years younger than me and their childhood was entirely different, for example they had Xbox 360 when I was still playing in my PS1.

Man, I even had games in floppys, most of my college classmates don't know what a floppy is.

>tfw pubstomping is dead in any relevant game because queueing in a party matches you with equal party
Thanks gaben

i'm 20 and never used 98 or me but i didn't get my first pc until i was 7 or something

This, my first PC was a Windows 7 netbook of all things, and I didn't start getting into the internet until much later

This was a comfy time.. but size restrictions then weren't so much.. I remember burning like a hundred DVDs just to hoard all the shit I wanted.. when now that'd all fit on one small harddrive these days.

In the end I was an idiot, there was no reason to go through all that effort.

You never know when shit will hit the fan. Only that it eventually will.

Attached: kokomade.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>Didn't like Windows 7

Do you mean Vista? Windows 7 is/was dope.

I remember I used my brothers Gateway pc to play dumbass dressup games on dialup or my friends to play Maplestory, then years later I got my own old ass thinkpad that couldn't connect to the internet without being literally right next to the router and I'd draw shitty anime girls with the clit mouse all day
I miss the comfy days so much...

Attached: 1554363630673.png (666x622, 301K)

this

Multiple times I've tried to get back that magic by installing CinnXP or by using old DEs with wallpapers from 2005.
It never works. The moment you go on the internet, the immersion is broken.
Just embrace the flatshit. There's no point in trying to go back to the past, you know it's impossible.

Attached: d7dr8vd-a0cf0484-d7b6-425e-9c88-dd35f5760d0e.jpg (700x700, 43K)

>The moment you go on the internet, the immersion is broken.
>Just embrace the flatshit. There's no point in trying to go back to the past, you know it's impossible.
vidlii.com/

>The moment you go on the internet, the immersion is broken.
I sometimes have used browsers that don't support javascript or used text browsers as a way of trying to circumvent this, which is so hard because practically nothing works these days with javascript. Sometimes I'll do this for decently long periods of time, only using my phone for shit like posting on Jow Forums and stuff like that.

hi vidlii kiddy/sude, how's vlare doing?

I miss the glory days of tf2, its a shell of what it used to be

>Come home from school and begin playing css while listening to various nightcore
>Comfy and serene white suburban existence
>Optimistic view of the future of technology
It’s almost like we fucking backslide in almost all areas. I’m living in a shitty version of 1998 but with smartphones marketed towards subhuman mouth breathers to do nothing other than to break neon colored bricks on a touch screen.

just yesterday i was scrolling jewtube and found the old nightcore, dj splash, ecc from 2007 that i used to listen while playing WoW, i was almost crying. back then i was a sad and lonely teenager, and if you said to me that in the future i would prove such emotions remembering those times.. well..

Attached: 1564418911897.png (739x874, 334K)

I didn't like Vista either, I don't know man, I just didn't like how it looked, I end up switching from XP to Linux because I was tired ot getting viruses lol, that was 2012 I think.

>Getting viruses
Did you not have the common sense to not open random attachments back then?

>tfw i miss arena shooters
>find unreal tourney 2004 in closet
>no one plays them or makes them anymore
>I want to go back

>he unironically even tried vista.
user, it was an evident failure, you must have known better.

fuck arena shooters, gimme back cracked cod2 and xfire for cracked servers.

XP can get viruses from lan even during installation.

>Windows XP SP3 BLACK EDiTiON

>counter strike
Literally just millenial CoD. Kill yourselves.

I never really got the appeal of having a flashy desktop, I usually just go on /wg/, find a low key snowy or rainy forest picture and then live with it till I decide to reinstall. I keep the same config too.

then you're not a zoomer
zoomers were born after 9/11
that's the cut-off point

you're a late/young yoomer

>4:3
Also, 16:10 masterace

1997 is the first zoomer year, it's that they can't remember 9/11.

you got it wrong dummy, zoomers don't remember the 9/11. why the fuck would anyone define a whole generation after something like that?

What? I'm a zoomer born in 2000 and I had a computer like this, though it had a 5:4 screen. How young are you?

Attached: sr2020nx.jpg (640x480, 24K)

No, I'm a υoomer.

All the shit you listed is from the early 2000s i doubt you knew how to do all that shit when you were 5.

>tfw born in 97
>old enough that i can acknowledge the mistakes of zoomers
>but young enough to know that millennials aren't at that good either

Attached: _20180414_192703.jpg (625x652, 61K)

No, I didn't
my father did.

i just sold one of those turds for $20

Now you're just making things up

Did you read the other post? I said my father upgraded the pc, and he also set up the internet.

anyone with a pulse can see that millennials are boomers 2.0.

>boomers and zoomers
cringe, bluepilled neocons
>xoomers and yoomers
based, redpilled and anti-war

How accurate is this?

Sounds like you mixed up your definitions and are now playing damage control

Who isnt anti-war? Millennials are the most cringeworthy generation btw.

Just posting my good ol' desktop.

Attached: OWNED NOOB.jpg (1280x1024, 236K)

I still use 1024x768 desu.

Believe what you want user, but I said it here , I never said I did all these things myself, not even tried to imply it.

We're going HOME user, just one month left

boomers and zoomers

>most zoomers
typical braindead libtards and sjws
want war with rusia because russia is mean to the gays and they hacked our election
want war with syria because hurr durr barrel bombs and also assad is friends with putin
>minority of pro-trump zoomers
want war with iran
want war with venezuela
wanted war with nk when Trump was going back and forth with them over Twitter, before he broke the ice. Now they pretend they want peace just because Trump's tone has changed.

>boomers
want war with all of the above, plus
- chyna
- japan, muh purl harbor, muh 80s
- vietnam, to 'finish the job'
- iraq, a 3rd time, because why not?
- cuba, fuggin commies!
- want to stay in afghanistan

Attached: 1563225485305.jpg (1024x837, 115K)

it sucked back then lmao

t.18 years old zoomer

Windows XP was garbage, even back then.
The Internet, including Jow Forums, was like pic related. People today would call you "Reddit" if you posted like this.

Attached: old-005.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

>CRT screen
>1024×768 based resolution
>Degausing
>Xp and Mandrake dual boot
>Firefox 2.0 was the shit, 3.0 got slow AF
>Really good extensions started showing up

At least, I still play Age of Empires 2 with my girlfriend

>implying im not still using 2006 hardware to this day
vista for life, fags

Attached: desktop.png.776f2f2c4d32db2eb55ff3edd007dec9.png (1680x1050, 406K)

>less popular
Funnily enough, my mom uses that exact sound for her phone notifications.

Attached: 1471923901316.jpg (1646x1200, 764K)

>32 bit
Shit taste.

>ever having to experience the horrors of Windows Vista
boomerness isn't all it's cracked up to be

board only supports 2gb of ram, no need for 64 bit anything

You know, for an OS more than a decade old it still looks pretty fresh. What is it about early-2000s design that keeps things hermetically sealed through time?

64 bit software isn't exclusively for using more memory. You don't even need 64 bit for that with PAE. Running the processor in its native configuration is still better than using some super old 32 bit shit.

>boomerness isn't all it's cracked up to be
Vista was a better OS than 7 ever was by the time it got all it's service packs. I know you're underage because you think Vista was automoatically reprehensible for no reason without having the insight to know it was an issue of hardware manufacturers and Microsoft not working together well enough to distribute shit correctly, along with the underpowered nature of XP contemporary PCs which Vista helped foster a change away from.

Preach, brother

Attached: august vista.jpg (1280x960, 471K)

Why do you zoom zooms constantly regurgitate this shit when it's obvious you never even used Vista? I ran it for years on a shitty C2D T5500 laptop, it was a pretty average experience.

I am 28 and I think 2006-2008 was the most fun time in history to be a teenager.

Those were the days pic related

Attached: IMG_20190729_165740.png (800x600, 635K)

you can go back

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29_20-00-02.png (1024x768, 950K)

>I am 28 and I think 2006-2008 was the most fun time in history to be a teenager.
Fucking THIS. Honestly, it lasted all the way till 2010 for me. I was an oldfag in the YTP community and constantly shitposting on various ICQs/IRCs as well as this place.

That's maybe the case if you're working with applications that are constantly shuffling around huge integers and floats or might stand to benefit from the extra registers, but in any other case it's hardly that significant. 32-bit code is as "native" to modern x86 processors as 64-bit code, and they operate either instructions pretty seamlessly.

(kinda)

shut up reddit

the culture will never be back
we can always play around on old versions of windows and play old games, recycle old memes, but the rest of the world wont ever match it

KDE4 nostalgia? KDE4 nostalgia.

Attached: 1280px-KDE_4.0.png (1280x960, 953K)

Lucky star is for trannys. Disgusting.

My family had one like that but that doesn't mean I was allowed to use it

>At good either
Do the needful and end yourself

>Mahjong
>Dota
>Garena
>CS1.6
>Melty Blood
>RA3
>C&C
Based

Attached: _.png (900x536, 104K)

Back then the tranny infection was pretty much nonexistant user.

That's like saying cwc wasn't a tranny. The faggotry just hadn't revealed itself yet. Everyone into the moe garbage and slice of life trash that killed good anime is a tranny or a latent one

>The faggotry just hadn't revealed itself yet. Everyone into the moe garbage and slice of life trash that killed good anime is a tranny or a latent one
It's been over 12 years since Lucky Star came out, and I have still yet to become a transexual. Quite the contrary, I was calling people like you faggots back then, and you are still a faggot today, so I guess the dong schlong exchange ain't so different all these years later, eh?

Attached: 1563319617263.png (540x428, 223K)

supaairconanimeshon