NEW DISTRO IS OUT!

tromjaro.com/
We think is easier to use than MacOS, better than Windows, more customizable than Android, and more secure than iOS.
For Internet users, media editors/consumers, programmers, writers, designers, artists. Everyone!

Attached: Activity-bar.gif (1437x889, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7296995/Boy-12-inserts-4-inch-acupuncture-needle-penis-wake-doing-homework.html
gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.en.html
trade-free.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yet another distro with this philosophy

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723--eyes.jpg (236x231, 9K)

>gnome
DOA

This

Recently switched back to Windows 10 from Xubuntu again. Maybe if all Linux developers would stop creating a million useless redundant distros and work together on perfecting Ubuntu it could become something relevant for desktop use one day.

spbp

>We think is easier
dropped

MacOS:
>Just works

Linux:
>Broken UI
>Have to manually install each app
>"Hey bro here's your mouse driver, oh nevermind wrong distro xD"
>"Drivers break every boot up"
>" Hey user can I use your computer? Why does it has a fox guy being fucked by a horse? "

>frogpost

A meme distro based on a meme distro based on arch

Attached: 6c8.gif (450x374, 1.06M)

of all valid criticisms of Linux, why is every one you gave complete nonsense?

Attached: lowqualitybait.png (124x125, 12K)

Oh, perfect, just what we needed. Another distro with shitty-ass GNOME slapped on and a "look we're different!" icon theme.

How about making a DE that isn't a fucking disaster?

n TROM-Jaro you don’t have to worry about updates. Others worry for you :). And so, whenever something gets updated (the system itself or an application), you’ll get a desktop notification and it is your choice if you want to update or not.

Shill

I would prefer to insert an accupuncture needle up my penis than use that distro, and so would he:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7296995/Boy-12-inserts-4-inch-acupuncture-needle-penis-wake-doing-homework.html

Install

>Arch
So a meme distro?

Yes.
I use arch btw

Attached: depresso.jpg (1266x1280, 280K)

I'll use distros like Manjaro but that's one too many layers of memery for me. Plus that page explaining "Trade-Free" is ridiculous.
>We have many problems in the world today: corruption, climate change, violence, wars, monopolies, mafias, lack of healthcare, inequality, addiction and substance abuse, slavery, poorly made products and services, homelessness, environmental destruction, poor education, lack of funds for scientific developments, immigration, terrorism, famine, stress, crime and so on.
Apparently these problems are all caused by the concept of trade, and the Trade-Free philosophy of tromjaro will make it obsolete and thereby solve all the problems listed. Not just non-free trade, any kind of trade at all.

>Based on Manjaro
??? why

Looks like shit TBQH

>easier to use than MacOS
Literally anything is easier to use than macshit

Looks like shit.

this

year of desktop linux when?

THIS

what does it do tht manjaro doesnt?

>our distro aims to-
*BANG*

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

this

looks like an ugly phone turned into a desktop

>Apparently these problems are all caused by the concept of trade, and the Trade-Free philosophy of tromjaro will make it obsolete and thereby solve all the problems listed. Not just non-free trade, any kind of trade at all.
So, they are literal communists with the numbers filled off.
Wonderful

Thiss

This

>i can't answer your question so like the nigger that I am, I will insult you!

Attached: 1486585378391.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Why. Why another?

Attached: 1564179135837.png (326x250, 33K)

revolutionary

I already have an update manager in Ubuntu that lets me make the choice or not to update.

this but unironically

Attached: 17y99uidhr331.jpg (4000x2221, 796K)

fucking feetfags

>better than Windows
not saying much
>We
Advertising is against the rules. Fuck off.

>Linux
>Relevant for desktop
Never ever. I have thought for 20 years there would be a proper Windows/Mac replacement. It will never happen.

>based on Manjaro

>installed Manjaro KDE
>installed updates
>rebooted
>log in
>fonts broken

so this is the legendary Manjaro stability

For me, I will continue to use Pop! OS.

Manjaro is shit, a ticking time bomb, and coupling that with KDE is just setting yourself up for disaster.

So what's the difference between this and Manjaro with gnome?

except games gnu linux can do everything. and even then games are mostly supported now days.

yeah that happened to me too. it was easy to fix though, just had to reinstall asian fonts.

whats bad about kde?

this is "trade free"

more like Tranjaro

>trade free
holy shit
I mean I run debian but are luddites really this delusional?

Debian requires you to trade your new packages for old packages and stability, so it isn't trade-free

install Trannyjaro for a true trade-free experience, it's not a trade because you don't get anything out of it, not even a usable operating system.

not support non-free software lol.

>gnome
>customizable
pick one

>linux
*GNU/Linux
gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.en.html

Linux:
> GCC preinstalled, just works

MacOS:
> GCC is a symlink to very outdated clang, which isn't fully compatible with gcc. To install new clang version you have to install xcode and to install xcode you have to provide your creditcard info, even though xcode is cost free.
MacOS is just a bad version of freebsd

>managed to make arch even more of a meme

>Better than windows
Pretty low bar there, sunshine.

i use void since 2 years and i wont change

it has the best package system and the best init program

>macos

Attached: 1464901873593.jpg (640x616, 96K)

you have 30 seconds to convince me to install memeOS

Attached: linusface.png (233x242, 102K)

>based on Manjaro Linux
into the trash it goes

Fuck you and fuck your shitty distro thay is shit and I bet it's unstable shit and it's just shit retardation with shitty theme that breaks together with shitty icon shit that breaks fuck your shitty motto fuck your shitty retarded "muh ezyr to uz dan fagos xfddddddd fello braindead fucking rrtards" fuck you OP and fuck mods for not banning this while banning me for fucking starting a thread about discussion of a website that I found out randomly FUCK JANNIES I KNOW YOU FUCKOP PAID THE JANNIES DOING IT FOR FREE IS SHIT EVEN FOR JANNIES FUCK YOUR SHITTY MANJARO DISTRO WITH YOUR MEME SHIT WEBPAGE THAY MAKES DIMB RETARDED NORMIES TO CLIXLY CLICLY DISTRO WOW LONIX LOOGZ COOL(THERE ARE DISTROS THATT LOOK COOLER) THEN BBECAUSE YOUR SHITTY DISTRO BRRAKS WHEN YOU PLUG ON THE KEYBOARD NORMALTSRDS GOO WHAAAA LINIX SUCKS HAHAHAHAJA
tl;dr FUCK YOU

>tl;dr FUCK YOU
ok

that webm looks like ass
icons and time not centered in task bar
color of icons is that shitty horrible cyan we should have left with android 4.0
and that cursor is a blubbery abomination

for someone to fail at such simple design tasks means the rest of the webm doesn't warrant watching and your distro is not worth my consideration

Its ttf-droids fault not manjaros

ahhh, yet another hobbyist distro based on another hobbyist distro! finally!

Why manjaro of all things?
If you've ever used Manjaro for any long period of time, you would know that it is more likely to break than Arch. They say that they are different, that they focus on stability; yet they some how screw up more than the meme distro itself. Pathetic.

whay sort of things except font? desu debian and fedora fucked up on me more than manjaro

People say the package manager is an improvement from windows because you don't need to search for each program but unless you know exactly what command to type you have to open the web browser

fpbp

>SJW the distro
No thank you

>Gnome

Attached: 1455654447338.gif (345x260, 2.83M)

This.

I fucking hate linux now.

I really tried with it. Went for a simple mainstream distro. The fucking thing would ask me to input my wifi password every time.

I could never fix that. (Oh it is a common problem from 2016)

Multiple screen support is shit.

I went back to Windows. Everything fucking works.

trade-free.org/

What is this faggot shit?

I have to enable and disable ipv6 several times before ethernet will work on any Linux distro. Every fucking time I turn on my computer
Why is Linux so hopelessly bad at networking?

Nah, already use OpenPepe Tumbleweed with KDE. Stable as fuck, and is my daily driver.

Had it about 18 months now, only issues were my doing.

neo communism

This is worse than communism. Don't think communism is that cucked.

Wow, it's the new meme distro that will be forgotten in a few weeks, months at best.
It's only worthwhile action would have been to fragment a little more the linux community. So great!

what really hits me why since literally 10 years no distro has good and working stock calendar or file manager? windows 10 looks like system for nerds in comparison

I mean... linux deliver rather basic stuff, even managers people tell me to use are poor comparing them to windows or android same for the rest

Linux is comfy as fuck for development desu, once you learn some bash you realize how slow shit is in comparison. Now if you want GAEMS then yeah stick to Windows.

and I'm serious, you EVER used windows 10 or android? or ANY third party managers? because this shit is just beyond me...

and stop with your shitty damage control, your system suck at basics

you literally NON FUCKING STOP do damage control instead moving your lazy assests to work to make linux better desktop

and fuck off from my english, your linux is """""""""FAST"""""""""" because it has literally NOTHING in the GUI of ANYTHING

wonder what you do, I use mobile hotspot and deepin or any other shit connects just like that

>ethernet
AH
nvm, this shit literally works randomly for everyone, just use wifi

but he is right, manjaro breaks after half of year, it's literally embarrassing when you mind how many times fuckers been sperging at windows stability

why would i install that when i can install Based Bentōō?

Attached: bentoo-linux-alt-1.png (1600x680, 121K)

What's DOA mean

Dead or alive.

looks like the linux calendar desu

Attached: Windows-10-click-more-calendars.png (837x660, 167K)

dead on arrival
next time use urbandictionary.com

is this the birth of a new memen D:

why bother when some retards always spoonfeeds

>doesn't even change the installer title from "manjaro"
>uses gnome
damn bro, for something targeted at designers and artists you sure don't pay attention to design or art

I appreciate this Trom project it's related to but would prefer if people wouldn't build even more distros instead of improving the existing ones. That's what's holding back GNU/Linux from mass-adoption.

Build that into KDE as an option you can easily switch turn on.

>gnome
dropped

half a years still less than windows lol

>toddler needs a GUI

fun

we have 2020 behind the corner you loser, who the fuck use anything without gui